• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Apology to jubilee1919

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
not to mention the ilovesingapore, ilovecocks, ilovetosuckcocks clones

okay i already told the forum kopi loves ilovesingapore and i love theblackhole...that's all.

no other clones: ltb,ron ron, bob sim,jiajiakaikai,goondusami,kukubird,conyuconhee,etc etc...all of them not kopi....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. bro, kopi must have too much of his own kopi this morning:biggrin:
2. it is very nice of otc, gentleman style.
3. me like it.
4. kopi, don't overdo it hoh:p

hi general long time no see
just came back from china
hope your business is good
your health is wonderful....nice to read your posts.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haiz.:( Next time I see you confuse I will explain but no need to thank me.:smile:

nowadays old kopi is rather confused.no wit.no enlightenment.blur blur now...everything see straight...always kena langan people..thanks one more time Bro Jubiliee:smile:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
okay i already told the forum kopi loves ilovesingapore and i love theblackhole...that's all.

no other clones: ltb,ron ron, bob sim,jiajiakaikai,goondusami,kukubird,conyuconhee,etc etc...all of them not kopi....

yeah and all that glitters is gold and my breakfast this morning of bee hoon is actually harvested from outer space

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyah. all the clone here clone there not sian? zap goondusami is to make sure this ac won't be use again, nothing will happened to the guy who own this ac. boss sam still ok, if im the boss i will perm banned this goondu and FTalent by IP.