• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anything illegal to Plunder someone else maid? How to do?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I found a maid working for someone else very suitable she can speak my family dialect and my old folks like her.

I was told my old folk met her as she took her employer's old folk to see doctor, same doctor as my old folks, they spoke to her they like her.

Willing to offer her higher pay. She wants to switch job because need more income to finance her kids at home town.

I guess it is to get maid agency to apply new permit for her, and ask her to arrange resignation?

How ah? No MOM nor legal issues right?
KNN it depends on whether the maid has finished paying off the debt/commission to the agency KNN no need resign one KNN
1. even if the maid still owing $ to agency you can payoff for her KNN
2. no need inform mom KNN just ask the maid to give notice to the current employer saying she want to quit already and the employer will need to cancel her wp KNN
3. You also no need to go agency to reapply wp for her KNN just go mom website and diy KNN just a few simple guided steps KNN save money yourself and save the maid having to give agency money again KNN end of day dai kay happy except the current employer and agency KNN

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
KNN it depends on whether the maid has finished paying off the debt/commission to the agency KNN no need resign one KNN
2. no need inform mom KNN just ask the maid to give notice to the current employer saying she want to quit already and the employer will need to cancel her wp KNN
3. You also no need to go agency to reapply wp for her KNN just go mom website and diy KNN just a few simple guided steps KNN save money yourself and save the maid having to give agency money again KNN end of day dai kay happy except the current employer and agency KNN
You seem to know the procedures well. Ummmm...Lol :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You seem to know the procedures well. Ummmm...Lol :biggrin:
KNN becos my uncle also plunder other people maid mah KNN basically why people need to go agency is that they either don't know where to find the maid or they thought is a very headache and complex matter but as long as you have someone on hand is easy as abc to apply their wp KNN which means the only reason that one needs to approach the agency is for the source code KNN but the price is too high to pay KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN another thing is that if this is your first time employing a fdw you will need to go mom website to take a online course with some fees and pass a simple test KNN after that you be licensed to be a tow kay liao KNN

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never say never.
Anti vice used to say Geylang legal houses can’t have PRC and Viets pros but see what happened.
You cannot try and distort the economy. It will still run its natural way like water flowing in the river. Like what lao tze said many hundreds of years ago.

ThePimp

Alfrescian
Loyal
All maids have different specialties. Some are better at taking care of kids. Some are better at taking care of (usually senile or wheelchair-bound) old folks. Some know how to take care of pets. Others are excellent at caring for your potted plants and doing basic repair jobs.

Once again, maids are not too different from footballers. You'll have to see what you need.

You won't know what the maid is good at until she starts work.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
All maids have different specialties. Some are better at taking care of kids. Some are better at taking care of (usually senile or wheelchair-bound) old folks. Some know how to take care of pets. Others are excellent at caring for your potted plants and doing basic repair jobs.

Once again, maids are not too different from footballers. You'll have to see what you need.
Any maid got specialize in taking care of lancheows or not?