• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anything illegal to Plunder someone else maid? How to do?

tee_tah_beng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I found a maid working for someone else very suitable she can speak my family dialect and my old folks like her.

I was told my old folk met her as she took her employer's old folk to see doctor, same doctor as my old folks, they spoke to her they like her.

Willing to offer her higher pay. She wants to switch job because need more income to finance her kids at home town.

I guess it is to get maid agency to apply new permit for her, and ask her to arrange resignation?

How ah? No MOM nor legal issues right?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I found a maid working for someone else very suitable she can speak my family dialect and my old folks like her.

I was told my old folk met her as she took her employer's old folk to see doctor, same doctor as my old folks, they spoke to her they like her.

Willing to offer her higher pay. She wants to switch job because need more income to finance her kids at home town.

I guess it is to get maid agency to apply new permit for her, and ask her to arrange resignation?

How ah? No MOM nor legal issues right?

When I read your thread title, I was under the impression that you want to ravish a chiobu maid. Lol :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If maid can drive then its better. Can go buy things at supermatket, get the old folks to see doctor, send kids to school, cook, clean, wash car, take care of old and age, wash the dog, Help at the stalls.......

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
If maid can drive then its better. Can go buy things at supermatket, get the old folks to see doctor, send kids to school, cook, clean, wash car, take care of old and age, wash the dog, Help at the stalls.......

mite as well include accupressure/accupuncture , juagen and AR

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
What about servicing the sir? That's the most important.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hanor, if can ride motosikal and deliver food to augment the family's income, lagi best :rolleyes:
hali laya coming leow...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Is "Plunder" someone else's maid new code word for fucking another employer's maid? hehehehhe. If that is the case then the answer is NO. U hired your own maid, and if she is fugly and u donch want to "plunder" her, u cannot "plunder" someone's maid. Its your bad.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
would rather "plunder" and "plunger" these maids.
1559441370329.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need so fancy ideas.

To me, if maid can help take care of old folks are sufficiently helpful.

If cannot leh, matter of time Old Folks' Home will FULL HOUSE.

And see this case?

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/hk-old-folks-home-mighty-killer-阿婆-who-killed-roommate-is-on-bail-gpgt-bail-bond-only-hk-3000.269037/unread

Tua Tua Kee!

All maids have different specialties. Some are better at taking care of kids. Some are better at taking care of (usually senile or wheelchair-bound) old folks. Some know how to take care of pets. Others are excellent at caring for your potted plants and doing basic repair jobs.

Once again, maids are not too different from footballers. You'll have to see what you need.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is "Plunder" someone else's maid new code word for fucking another employer's maid? hehehehhe. If that is the case then the answer is NO. U hired your own maid, and if she is fugly and u donch want to "plunder" her, u cannot "plunder" someone's maid. Its your bad.
hanor, i'll inform my bishop to add "thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's maid" as the x1th, and get the maid's association to lobby our parleement :rolleyes: