• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone used POWERAMP > Music Player App for Android phones ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paiseh...got mix up MX player with PlayerPro Music player...MX Player ish solely for movies. PlayerPro Music Player can handle both music and video files...but leaning much more to music...video format it support ish quite limited compared to MxPlayer, a dedicated video player...iirc...it oni support WMA and MP4 format...not gd for those who dl lots of movies in all sort of exotic format...

No you had to download the full function free version of Poweramp first. It has a trial period (cant remember how long). Then choose to try it out or buy the unlocker immediately...dun go buy the unlocker str away...coz if u neber dl the main app...de unlocker cnot find wat to unlock...:biggrin::biggrin:

so how do i use this kind of app anyway ?

activate music player on the phone then activate the app or what ?

velly solly...........never use any touchscreen phone before leh...........

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so how do i use this kind of app anyway ?

activate music player on the phone then activate the app or what ?
:p
velly solly...........never use any touchscreen phone before leh...........

For Poweramp, u first dl the main prog...which is free n nid not pay anything yet...

If u find it good dl the unlocker which u nid to pay...chg to ur ac.

After u dl the main app, run it...it will auto search for songs...both in ur phone or sd card if u hav 1 inserted....tat it...Use it for awhile until u familiar with basic operation...then go inside the eq section n fuck around with the setting until u get eargasm...:p

As for songs...I not sure whether u dl free frm web/bt or buy digital copies...my case...all moi songs r rip frm cd collection coz I can hear the differences...so LL had to rip in lossless format...:biggrin::biggrin:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For Poweramp, u first dl the main prog...which is free n nid not pay anything yet...

If u find it good dl the unlocker which u nid to pay...chg to ur ac.

After u dl the main app, run it...it will auto search for songs...both in ur phone or sd card if u hav 1 inserted....tat it...Use it for awhile until u familiar with basic operation...then go inside the eq section n fuck around with the setting until u get eargasm...:p

As for songs...I not sure whether u dl free frm web/bt or buy digital copies...my case...all moi songs r rip frm cd collection coz I can hear the differences...so LL had to rip in lossless format...:biggrin::biggrin:

thanks a lot ah.......................

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paiseh...got mix up MX player with PlayerPro Music player...MX Player ish solely for movies. PlayerPro Music Player can handle both music and video files...but leaning much more to music...video format it support ish quite limited compared to MxPlayer, a dedicated video player...iirc...it oni support WMA and MP4 format...not gd for those who dl lots of movies in all sort of exotic format...

No you had to download the full function free version of Poweramp first. It has a trial period (cant remember how long). Then choose to try it out or buy the unlocker immediately...dun go buy the unlocker str away...coz if u neber dl the main app...de unlocker cnot find wat to unlock...:biggrin::biggrin:

so u recommend that i get Poweramp or Jetaudio leh ?

best if easy to use................but sound quality most important lah

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so u recommend that i get Poweramp or Jetaudio leh ?

best if easy to use................but sound quality most important lah

Jetaudio got a free version...come with adv if u dun mind...there r some (very few) features missing btn paid n free version...won't affect u much if u ain't a picky user...

Poweramp no free version but full func 15 days trial...u can dl tis n de free Jetaudio version n compare de sound...

Poweramp come with a 10 band eq whereas Jetaudio come with 20 band...more means good...depends lah...more band oso mean u had double the setting to tweak...if u couldnt b bothered n jus use the range of factory preset...moi find Poweramp slightly better...

I alternate btn both of them but found moiself using Poweramp slightly more...i can hear the slight differences mainly becoz moi headphone cable ish customize...de differences may not b tat profound on normal stock Headphone cable...

Interface wise...both player are quite easy to pick up n use str away...

In short...performance of both player r bery close in term of interface n sound quality...but moi leaning abit toward Poweramp...u won't go bery wrong with either 1 thou...:biggrin::biggrin:

Sound quality oso depend on ur quality of source music files/Headphone/IEM/cable/tip/lod/usb-otg/amps/dac...:p:p

If u dl a song online...recorded frm radio...in 128kbs...noting in the world can make it sound gd...:biggrin::p