• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

anyone tried skydiving before?

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
jumping out of a plane seems quite cool but need balls rite? in case parachute dont open then hongkan

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle wonder why skydivers can float in mid air and do formations etc KNN my uncle thought once you jump is supposed to fall down at any heights KNN

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yo,
No offense to
@nightsafari
But look a little similiar to his
no offense taken at all. Unfortunately, you are correct. If I ever meet this guy and he tries that shit on me, I will tell him to shut up and stop disgracing my avatar or I'll take him on myself. No need put time, put place. Right now, outside can oredi.

He's a fucking disgrace to my face... :mad:

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
no offense taken at all. Unfortunately, you are correct. If I ever meet this guy and he tries that shit on me, I will tell him to shut up and stop disgracing my avatar or I'll take him on myself. No need put time, put place. Right now, outside can oredi.

He's a fucking disgrace to my face... :mad:

haha, unless u got go library u wont meet him, he is elite library commando bcos he is the only one shouting in a library :biggrin:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN that means those cuntries with typhoon can jump from high rise building to float KNN
don't get it wrong. you're still falling. it's just that you reach a terminal speed. meaning you won't go faster than that speed.

Not a skydiver so cannot attest to these numbers I got from the net, but apparently even when you're spread out flat, top speed is 200km/h. That means typhoon has to be blowing straight up at 200km/h for you to float. Typhoon less than 200km/h or blowing different direction means you going down... :frown:

Worse case if typhoon blowing 200km/h sideways and you fall. Means you will hit as hard as normal and will bounce and skid for a loooooonng way.... :roflmao::roflmao: knn knn

edit : I think you're thinking specifically about those linking up with formations. They are not floating. They are still falling. Just that they have enough time to do it before they have to deploy parachute.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
edit : I think you're thinking specifically about those linking up with formations. They are not floating. They are still falling. Just that they have enough time to do it before they have to deploy parachute
KNN they seem to fall at very slow speed smiling to each other until they leecided to part and withdrew their spreading and say bye bye and start to fall fast own time own target rike sky floaters instead of falling KNN

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN they seem to fall at very slow speed smiling to each other until they leecided to part and withdrew their spreading and say bye bye and start to fall fast own time own target rike sky floaters instead of falling KNN
they got time. partly doing that because how lian. partly because the altitude high enough to start. depends on oxygen use.

without supplemental oxygen, you get about a minute before tarik chute. of course can wait to tarik longer. For those spending more time, they jump higher and use oxygen.

this one is at 19000 feet :

So they have about slightly over a minute. I think why you think it's so long is that they stitch together different angles from multiple cameras. 1 camera 1 minute. 3 cameras 3 minutes... :laugh:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
they got time. partly doing that because how lian. partly because the altitude high enough to start. depends on oxygen use.

without supplemental oxygen, you get about a minute before tarik chute. of course can wait to tarik longer. For those spending more time, they jump higher and use oxygen.

this one is at 19000 feet :

So they have about slightly over a minute. I think why you think it's so long is that they stitch together different angles from multiple cameras. 1 camera 1 minute. 3 cameras 3 minutes... :laugh:
KNN does our red lions know how to do this before calling themselves red lions KNN

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did the low altitude low opening version fully paid by SAF 30-years back.
first time out of the plane don't know what to feel, subsequently each jamp is a nightmare as the chut is pack by others and you are handing your life to somebody else.