• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone Stationery Shops opened?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is rediculous to close all POPLUAR bookshops and not leaving a single one open for "emergency" office supplies. Anyone know of any stationery shops still opened? I am not planning to go online and spend a minimum of $50 to get free shipment. I only need one small arch folder and a box of color pencil and that's all I need during CB.

jw5

Loyal
You can try NTUC Fairprice Extra. :wink:

It is rediculous to close all POPLUAR bookshops and not leaving a single one open for "emergency" office supplies. Anyone know of any stationery shops still opened? I am not planning to go online and spend a minimum of $50 to get free shipment. I only need one small arch folder and a box of color pencil and that's all I need during CB.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Back in the day you could just go downstairs to one of those HDB heartland shops and they would have everything you need.

I had an obsession with pencils when I was a kid. A shop downstairs had the ones from China that I like... Chung Hwa brand and Great Wall brand.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who's the idiot who came up with what constitutes essential services and what doesn't? Now buying underwear, socks, stationery, watch batteries, toilet seat cover etc. is so damn difficult. :FU:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who's the idiot who came up with what constitutes essential services and what doesn't? Now buying underwear, socks, stationery, watch batteries, toilet seat cover etc. is so damn difficult. :FU:

Clowns... plural.

EVE-ZYkVAAI3h3O.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unlikely. A provision store near my place had to use black garbage bag to cover up their stationeries! I asked. Was told they weren’t allowed to sell stationeries. Shocking. Can sell ice cream but can’t sell pens, pencils, erasers etc.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Unlikely. A provision store near my place had to use black garbage bag to cover up their stationeries! I asked. Was told they weren’t allowed to sell stationeries. Shocking. Can sell ice cream but can’t sell pens, pencils, erasers etc.

Lol! What logic is that?

NTUC stationery section also covered up removed?