• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Samster Simonboy Opens Funeral Parlour! Claims That God Told Him To Take Good Care Of Samster Old Farts Here!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
mcd-sues-1.jpg

Online personality Simon Khung, better known as Simonboy, is opening a funeral parlour.

A "very meaningful job"
Announcing the initiative on his Instagram on Dec. 30, Khung said 24 Filial Funeral Services is co-founded by him and two others, Alicia and Jackie.

He shared that the trio wanted to start the company because it is a "very meaningful job"

As he believes this is "God's opportunity" for him to work on something worthwhile, he took up the role without a second thought.

However, he reflected that beyond "meaning", the job will require him to mentally prepare himself to witness and accept death on a daily basis, especially those that involve the elderly and "really young ones".

"Therefore, it is my promise to God that I will take each and every case with all my heart professionally," he shared.

He said it is "really not easy" to set up the company, but the co-founders will do their best to cater to their client's needs for their loved ones.

According to their website, the funeral home is a 24-hour one-stop service that provides related services such as embalming, emcee as well as religious and non-religious funerals.

https://mothership.sg/2023/12/simonboy-opens-funeral-home/

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is Sinkapore Press Holdings giving this guy so much coverage?

Anyway, 浪子回头金不换,衣锦还乡做贤人. Wish him the best

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even this ah beng kia knows with excess deaths come exess profits and money making opportunities. Only gong cheebais like @JohnTan and his pap porlumpars continue to jab themselves silly. Probably feels shiok like sucking their masters' dicks. Take another 5. And another 5

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mothershit is doing advertising for this cretin now? Truly scraping the bottom of the barrel to make a story on a slow news day. :rolleyes:

Piersqsw

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's truly inspiring to witness someone like Simonboy stepping into such a meaningful role, especially with a focus on providing compassionate care for the elderly and their families. His dedication to approaching each case with sincerity and professionalism is commendable. Thinking ahead about funeral arrangements can be comforting, and I recently came across Newrest Funerals, which offers affordable cremation services. You can find more information about their offerings on their website at newrestfunerals.co.uk. Sending my best wishes to Simonboy and his team as they embark on this important journey.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's truly inspiring to witness someone like Simonboy stepping into such a meaningful role, especially with a focus on providing compassionate care for the elderly and their families. His dedication to approaching each case with sincerity and professionalism is commendable. Thinking ahead about funeral arrangements can be comforting, and I recently came across Newrest Funerals, which offers affordable cremation services. You can find more information about their offerings on their website at newrestfunerals.co.uk. Sending my best wishes to Simonboy and his team as they embark on this important journey.
he paid you to write this shit?