• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone notice this at our carparks?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It seems more and more car park warden are PRC girls...sure beats the makcik in the looks department but also means that the chances of getting summon will be higher from now on.

See whether they "follow the book" on Fridays outside mosques when cars are parked all over the shop.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS got sexual fantasy of stripping ATB out of her uniform and doing her in multi storey carpark doggie style slump across the car bonnet?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
7th moon la zeddy, better to have company.

Recently at my neighbourhood carpark, I also saw a PRC saman lady partnering a Malay makcik riding their bicycles during the nite.. Usually the Makcik would be alone during her night duty each time I parked my car.. I got the feeling the PRC just started work and is currently undergoin On the job training with the Makcik.. Will continue to Beo this MILF PRC gal.. Hoprefully she'll do her night duty alone soon.. I'm sure she needs some extra cash to supplement her saman pay..