• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone notice this at our carparks?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It seems more and more car park warden are PRC girls...sure beats the makcik in the looks department but also means that the chances of getting summon will be higher from now on.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That already happen 2 year and you hust notice that too late. Malay auty will vote PAP out liao now.
Even SG post delivery mail now also done by part time PRC.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It seems more and more car park warden are PRC girls...sure beats the makcik in the looks department but also means that the chances of getting summon will be higher from now on.

If chio looking can ask if they want to FL after shift.

Remember to get contact and post FR okey?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, noticed this sometime back.

However, they still need the machiks that come after midnight in their cars to check.
So, the makchiks are sikit-atas in the food chain.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If chio looking can ask if they want to FL after shift.

Remember to get contact and post FR okey?

Oh, quite true bro; have this friend of mine who drives a big cc car, aLways Looking our for these Lobangs.Hit rate not bad, according to his carpark stories..:wink:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Recently at my neighbourhood carpark, I also saw a PRC saman lady partnering a Malay makcik riding their bicycles during the nite.. Usually the Makcik would be alone during her night duty each time I parked my car.. I got the feeling the PRC just started work and is currently undergoin On the job training with the Makcik.. Will continue to Beo this MILF PRC gal.. Hoprefully she'll do her night duty alone soon.. I'm sure she needs some extra cash to supplement her saman pay..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, noticed this sometime back.

However, they still need the machiks that come after midnight in their cars to check.
So, the makchiks are sikit-atas in the food chain.

I think this one belongs to the Chubb, G4 car park enforcement team.. The company provides those with Class 3 licenses with their company cars.. Usually would be Honda, Toyota Vios.. They would then drive around the HDB estates to do their saman.. When got no case to attend these Carpark enforcement team would relax at kopitiams or go jalan jalan with the company cars.. But those with no driving licenses got to make do by foot or with bicycles or company motor bikes..

seesuatah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently at my neighbourhood carpark, I also saw a PRC saman lady partnering a Malay makcik riding their bicycles during the nite.. Usually the Makcik would be alone during her night duty each time I parked my car.. I got the feeling the PRC just started work and is currently undergoin On the job training with the Makcik.. Will continue to Beo this MILF PRC gal.. Hoprefully she'll do her night duty alone soon.. I'm sure she needs some extra cash to supplement her saman pay..

Dun be an idiot!

If she wants to earn more she should have started in geylang and not with LTA.

Stop using your deedee to think.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun be an idiot!

LTA = Permanent Rice Bowl = Legal
GL = additional bonus = illegal

Got permanent legal rice bowl with part time illegal bonus. From biz point of view, it's a good deal.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LTA = Permanent Rice Bowl = Legal
GL = additional bonus = illegal

Got permanent legal rice bowl with part time illegal bonus. From biz point of view, it's a good deal.

Seesuatah sound like those taking $15k/ month chak liao bee 超级白.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun be an idiot!

These Car park gals are not from LTA.. They're from a security company who obtained contract from the Authorities to Saman cars at HDB estates..

Not all PRC gals would want to stand at Geylang to make more money.. Most of them got a normal honest jobs like restaurant helpers, workin in factories but they still moonlight to spread their pussies after their shift ended or during their off days.. I know of this PRC kopitiam gal who's did that in the past.. And I had personally in the past brought her to a hotel.. I think with my brains not with my Didi, ok bird brain..???

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

remember to share FR if up her :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
remember to share FR if up her :biggrin:

I'm not the only one to Beo .. Just last nite after I'm back from Toa Payoh, I saw 2 Taxi uncles staying around my block sitting inside their taxis.. After 20 mins they still didn't get out of their taxis.. Then I realised they were looking at the PRC saman gal who was doin her rounds with her Makcik partner..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not all PRC gals would want to stand at Geylang to make more money.. Most of them got a normal honest jobs like restaurant helpers, workin in factories but they still moonlight to spread their pussies after their shift ended or during their off days.. I know of this PRC kopitiam gal who's did that in the past.. And I had personally in the past brought her to a hotel..

Me used to know a perm 3rd shift meimei working in Bedok area.Her basic saLary was onLy $700 nett, so how
to send $ home w/o doing abit of partime ?..
Her shift starts fm 7pm-7am, with 4 hrs OT fixed.By the time we meet at about 9am, and after taking her for b'fast
and checking into hoteL; she wouLd be dead and tired on the bed..decided to Let go of her after seeing how badLy she needed that rest.We Lost touch after that, but am sure some guys wouLd be too eager to take over.
:cool:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me used to know a perm 3rd shift meimei working in Bedok area.Her basic saLary was onLy $700 nett, so how
to send $ home w/o doing abit of partime ?..
Her shift starts fm 7pm-7am, with 4 hrs OT fixed.By the time we meet at about 9am, and after taking her for b'fast
and checking into hoteL; she wouLd be dead and tired on the bed..decided to Let go of her after seeing how badLy she needed that rest.We Lost touch after that, but am sure some guys wouLd be too eager to take over.
:cool:
I would like to help when I am back for few days. But now, I need to help the ones here. :biggrin:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

Words of wisdom from parking attendance Aunties :
"These car-owners can afford a $100,000 car but cannot afford a 50 cents parking coupon."