• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

anyone here have insomnia ?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro , i dont really like to drink ...but sometimes bobian must entertain customers so must drink . thanks for the advice bro , later i will ask my wife to get some milk from the supermarket . by the way , can i drink cold milk instead ? because i dont drink warm milk .
Cold milk think cannot lah. Wait sleep half way wake up lao sai. Think there must be a reason for warm milk. Another thing is try not to drink coffee in the late afternoon or evening. It works for me.

Hehehe. I don't like to drink milk so have yet to try. :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah true bro if you view it as serious discussion. For me it is all for having a good laugh at the blusterings and repeated garbage.

yes bro...if its just for a few laugh then its ok ...we ppl here likes to joke alot .

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow bro..you are right . when i close my eyes lying on bed my brain is still thinking about my biz ...sometimes i just suddenly wake up and pen down all my idea for expanding my biz or just to email my customers ...it happens naturally and after that ..i cannot sleep anymore ...

bro...i have been very poor before and my family is not rich not even average . and i dont study much , so in order to win the rat race i have to work double hard then anyone of you out there ..if all of my biz fails ..i have nothing to fall on ...at least ppl with papers can go out and look for jobs .

It's good you're driven. Perhaps you can re-look the way you manage your business. Less worry on the small stuff, focus on your expansion ideas, trust your honed intuition.

Exercise and go easy on the ciggies. 2 packs a day. That's a lot. Take care.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cold milk think cannot lah. Wait sleep half way wake up lao sai. Think there must be a reason for warm milk. Another thing is try not to drink coffee in the late afternoon or evening. It works for me.

Hehehe. I don't like to drink milk so have yet to try. :wink:

bro....drink cold milk will lao sai ? i used to drink cold milk but never lao sai . by the way i dont really drink coffee

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow bro..you are right . when i close my eyes lying on bed my brain is still thinking about my biz ...sometimes i just suddenly wake up and pen down all my idea for expanding my biz or just to email my customers ...it happens naturally and after that ..i cannot sleep anymore ...

bro...i have been very poor before and my family is not rich not even average . and i dont study much , so in order to win the rat race i have to work double hard then anyone of you out there ..if all of my biz fails ..i have nothing to fall on ...at least ppl with papers can go out and look for jobs .
Hehehe. bro, you are not alone. Me also no uni papers and that explains why my England CMI but coming to SBF did help. Sometimes, learn a few power phrases from bros here. :biggrin:

Think you might want to consider getting a personal assistant to help you out in your biz? Like that, you can offload some less important stuffs and concentrate the bigger stuff.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's good you're driven. Perhaps you can re-look the way you manage your business. Less worry on the small stuff, focus on your expansion ideas, trust your honed intuition.

Exercise and go easy on the ciggies. 2 packs a day. That's a lot. Take care.

thankyou for your advice bro , i will remember that . i used to do alot of exercise before i open my club with my partner ..ever since its open , i dont reallly have time for myself except logging in sammyboy ..guess you are right , i should worry less on the small stuff . do you believe if i tell you i even clean the floor of my shop without asking my staff to clean it ? .

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
its been nearly 2 months ...i dont know whats wrong with me ..everyday i just sleep for 4 or 5 hours . :(

U can sleep 4-5 hr ver good liAo
I once suffer from serious insomnia
And I used to sleep for less than 10hrs in one week or 1-2 hr a day

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hehehe. bro, you are not alone. Me also no uni papers and that explains why my England CMI but coming to SBF did help. Sometimes, learn a few power phrases from bros here. :biggrin:

Think you might want to consider getting a personal assistant to help you out in your biz? Like that, you can offload some less important stuffs and concentrate the bigger stuff.

bro...i also come here and learn english . tell you a joke ,all of my neighbours thought my english very good and always wanted me to teach their kid english ...after they see me talking to angmo .

actucally i got lots of staff to help me out ..but sometimes i just trust myself to get my things done in my own way .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U can sleep 4-5 hr ver good liAo
I once suffer from serious insomnia
And I used to sleep for less than 10hrs in one week or 1-2 hr a day

bro, then how did you manage to recover from it ? do you take any medication ?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
your england quite ok leh...no need for queen's english...as long as people can make out what you are saying thats good enuff already.

bro...i also come here and learn english . tell you a joke ,all of my neighbours thought my english very good and always wanted me to teach their kid english ...after they see me talking to angmo .

actucally i got lots of staff to help me out ..but sometimes i just trust myself to get my things done in my own way .

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes...this is quite serious insomnia for sure. Hope all ok now bro
I m ok now, now I can at least sleep for abt 5-6 hr a day
I once taking sleeping pill for abt 2 year until one day I decide to throw away my sleep pill n sleep
From than I quite sleeping pill
I still suffering the side effect ,my memory is not as good as before

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ah ok la bro...at least you are off medication and can sleep. Side effects hope not permanent . Wish you well bro

I once taking sleeping pill for abt 2 year until one day I decide to throw away my sleep pill n sleep

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
your england quite ok leh...no need for queen's english...as long as people can make out what you are saying thats good enuff already.

wow bro...my english like that still can consider ok ? you make me so happy later tonight i cannot sleep again :wink:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes...this is quite serious insomnia for sure. Hope all ok now bro

i have problemtrying to get deep sleep, i change my matress also cos of my back problem. then,i change the position of my bed. also,better sleep. apparently, i remove the side table and all things cluttering around my bed and i feel better. now, my sleep pattern is i sleep at around 3am,wake up at 9+ am, go marketing with mum, then come home aleep at ard 12pm, then wake up at abt 2to3pm, get ready for driving taxi.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

bro, what type of medication your doctor give you ? other then the memory loss side-effect , what side-effect you get from the pills ?