• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

anyone here have insomnia ?

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro , i smoke alot about 2 packets a day . as for coffee , i dont really drink much . guess im really stress out without me knowing ...thanks for the advice bro .

You cannot get a good night's sleep because your brain is over-active. The brain sleeps and so will your body. It is all in the mind plus the stuff you consume that acts on your brain. Health is more important than money and I know you are working hard for your goals. I think we all are somewhat affected too in this area.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are lucky to get 4-5 hours of sleep

at first i also thought its ok to sleep 4-5 hours ..but my insomnia is getting very jilat ....i worry one day i will get into car accident ...last week i nearly bang into a truck in highway ..

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
bro when u come back sinkiepore you tell me la. I have a friend mebbe he can help you. He is such a boring guy ...talk to you half an hour you sure sleep

8 hrs.

bro..dont take sleeping pills to help you sleep ...in the long run without the drug you cant sleep ..lagi worst . thats why i refuse to take sleeping pills .

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro , i dont really like to drink ...but sometimes bobian must entertain customers so must drink . thanks for the advice bro , later i will ask my wife to get some milk from the supermarket . by the way , can i drink cold milk instead ? because i dont drink warm milk .

Trust me, drink warm milk is good for you. Don't take cold drinks as your body has to work harder to warm your body.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You cannot get a good night's sleep because your brain is over-active. The brain sleeps and so will your body. It is all in the mind plus the stuff you consume that acts on your brain. Health is more important than money and I know you are working hard for your goals. I think we all are somewhat affected too in this area.

wow bro..you are right . when i close my eyes lying on bed my brain is still thinking about my biz ...sometimes i just suddenly wake up and pen down all my idea for expanding my biz or just to email my customers ...it happens naturally and after that ..i cannot sleep anymore ...

bro...i have been very poor before and my family is not rich not even average . and i dont study much , so in order to win the rat race i have to work double hard then anyone of you out there ..if all of my biz fails ..i have nothing to fall on ...at least ppl with papers can go out and look for jobs .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro when u come back sinkiepore you tell me la. I have a friend mebbe he can help you. He is such a boring guy ...talk to you half an hour you sure sleep

8 hrs.

whahahahaha..bro . i think if i hear PAP rally speech i confirm knock out for 3 days :wink:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read this

hardtruths-st.jpg

Attachments

• hardtruths-st.jpg
    hardtruths-st.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 174