• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone Here Ever Had Inguinal (Groin) Hernia Surgery ?.........

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
i've been taking this for quite some time................

there's another one more focused on hernia but i can't find here...............Ji Sheng Ju He Wan................based on citrus fruits' seeds..........

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
i've been taking this for quite some time................

there's another one more focused on hernia but i can't find here...............Ji Sheng Ju He Wan................based on citrus fruits' seeds..........
not all herbs u can find locally.
2 reasons.1 is our market very small.if they import,hardly can sell.
2nd is some single herb is not approve by hsa..like Fu Zi..very toxic,must use in right amount.
ok if you have hernia pain apart from bulging ,you need pair with another formula.is to move Qi and stop pain.but i cant remember the name

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
not all herbs u can find locally.
2 reasons.1 is our market very small.if they import,hardly can sell.
2nd is some single herb is not approve by hsa..like Fu Zi..very toxic,must use in right amount.
ok if you have hernia pain apart from bulging ,you need pair with another formula.is to move Qi and stop pain.but i cant remember the name

ok, let me know if you manage to come across the herb again................many thanks, bro

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok, let me know if you manage to come across the herb again................many thanks, bro
i can only recall
1)mu xiang shun qi wan
2)huo xiang zheng qi wan
cant remember exactly is which one bro..
if u ask me die die to choose one, choose nos 1.
usually serious hernia will also have bad appetite and stomach issue..