• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Anyone going to say bye bye to Fei Yu Hsing

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
She has seen a rise in popularity after taking part in 湖南卫视 歌手 last year... Her voice is simply fantastic. :smile:

A good Hokkien unlike that so-called vulgar hokkien fake virgin woman in this forum :biggrin:

Ya bro .. women in thirties still got people willing to pay money and to watch her show.

Women in fifties is what people hate most :poop:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
JJLIn is so popular in China that his concerts in various Chinsee cities are totally sold out and a huge black market selling his concert tickets...:smile:

I can only remember that one of his songs called Jiang Nan.

I didn’t know that he is so popular in mainland China :thumbsup:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I can only remember that one of his songs called Jiang Nan.

I didn’t know that he is so popular in mainland China :thumbsup:
He has anchored 浙江卫视 梦想新歌声 for 3 seasons and his popularity has rocketed sky high... The Chinese audience amd my atb girlfriend just love him lots! :biggrin:

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
In season 2 ... He did a cover of 爱要怎么说出口... Beautiful... Much better than赵传 original singer of this old song :smile:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should be at 张韶涵 concert now. I am envious. Later you come back from concert, post some peeks leh.. FR please..:biggrin:

My FR at Singapore Expo Hall 1 tonight.

We entered the hall at 6:30pm and guided to B2 section light blue chair seats. As compared to those seating arrangements at the underground RWS convention hall the Fei Yuqing previous concert there, the Expo Hall concert seating arrangements are much more spacious. At least our views are not blocked by those sotong heads like the ones at RWS hall :biggrin:

The concert started around 7:50pm as Angela Chang begin singing a few fast songs first. Then she said hi to Sinkieland and to realise most paying fans are PRC or Taiwanese as she tried to crack some jokes on Singlish. The photography and video recording are strictly not allowed :mad:

Her fans are mainly PRC women here. Not much interaction as she sing many fast songs until 9:15pm she talked her journey & struggles in her 18 years showbiz career. She started from acting TV drama then to singing. Those years she was not an A-listed singer yet.

The concert ended about 10pm. The last row of the seats in rear sections were not occupied. We bought Cat 3 tickets at $112 each and we still get a pretty good view of the stage & Angela Chang.

Dollar value = worth it (so no need to buy the expensive VIP seats in the front sections)

Overall entertainment value 6/10 :smile:

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
My FR at Singapore Expo Hall 1 tonight.

We entered the hall at 6:30pm and guided to B2 section light blue chair seats. As compared to those seating arrangements at the underground RWS convention hall the Fei Yuqing previous concert there, the Expo Hall concert seating arrangements are much more spacious. At least our views are not blocked by those sotong heads like the ones at RWS hall :biggrin:

The concert started around 7:50pm as Angela Chang begin singing a few fast songs first. Then she said hi to Sinkieland and to realise most paying fans are PRC or Taiwanese as she tried to crack some jokes on Singlish. The photography and video recording are strictly not allowed :mad:

Her fans are mainly PRC women here. Not much interaction as she sing many fast songs until 9:15pm she talked her journey & struggles in her 18 years showbiz career. She started from acting TV drama then to singing. Those years she was not a A-listed singer yet.

The concert ended about 10pm. The last row of the seats in rear sections were not occupied. We bought Cat 3 tickets at $112 each and we still get a pretty good view of the stage & Angela Chang.

Dollar value = worth it (so no need to buy the expensive VIP seats in the front sections)

Overall entertainment value 6/10 :smile:
Love her deep deep, especially her petite body...:biggrin:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
I asked around at 4pm for 2 tickets. No luck. Even search the net for it..Also no luck :(

Cannot be leh ... the last row of section B2 and the last two rows of other rear sections $158 was not occupied for whole night :sick:

If I am not wrong, the sale of balance tickets was sold outside registration counters just now :tongue:

Bacccarat

Alfrescian
Loyal
he famous 4 wat song? ...

me is the not sure.

izzit this song:::

Screenshot_2019-01-20-00-50-20-1.png

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Cannot be leh ... the last row of section B2 and the last two rows of other rear sections $158 was not occupied for whole night :sick:

If I am not wrong, the sale of balance tickets was sold outside registration counters just now :tongue:
Alana..Should have gone to venue instead :confused: