• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Anyone going to say bye bye to Fei Yu Hsing

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
The point is... Cantonese songs n singers beat these fuckeins any time of the day..even HK street singers can beat them hands down. N of course hokkein songs have limited audience..I mean there is only soo much vulgarity one can take

When I stayed at Yau Matei, I would always visit this section at Mong Kok. It's Luiyan Kai and it's quite fun, except that shopping in HK is relatively expensive. I don't remember having bought anything from HK from my last few trips.

So are they performing at MK everyday or only weekends ?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I stayed at Yau Matei, I would always visit this section at Mong Kok. It's Luiyan Kai and it's quite fun, except that shopping in HK is relatively expensive. I don't remember having bought anything from HK from my last few trips.

So are they performing at MK everyday or only weekends ?
MK no more oreadi,,,,but I was at Tin Shui Wai,,,,and the singers that bask outside the hotel are quite good. I really admire the effort they take to perform,, even the foreigners etc who dont understand the songs enjoy it too,,,

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His singing imho quite smoothing to the ears...vocal actually not bad
There is no program or software to adjust voice while recording n the past
It is real vocal and ability not like nowadays idols are just to sell, recording all go thru the voice software adjustment.
Online rumours saying related to his parents pass away.
But i wont buy the tix cause i poor man la:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
His singing imho quite smoothing to the ears...vocal actually not bad
There is no program or software to adjust voice while recording n the past
It is real vocal and ability not like nowadays idols are just to sell, recording all go thru the voice software adjustment.
Online rumours saying related to his parents pass away.
But i wont buy the tix cause i poor man la:biggrin:
I think so too... His Botox surgeon quite good to maintain his youthful looks all these years...:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I had been to the underground RWS ballrooms to watch concerts before. I paid about $100 for centre rear seat and still I got a quite good view :biggrin:

Tomorrow evening I am going to watch Angela Chang concert at Singapore Expo Hall 1 :inlove:
Angela is in Singapore :eek:... Shit ... I miss that... Let me ask around for tickets...Another fave of mine..

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I bought two cheap tickets at $112 each (including booking fee) going with my wife :tongue:
She has seen a rise in popularity after taking part in 湖南卫视 歌手 last year... Her voice is simply fantastic. :smile:

A good Hokkien unlike that so-called vulgar hokkien fake virgin woman in this forum :biggrin:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
She has seen a rise in popularity after taking part in 湖南卫视 歌手 last year... Her voice is simply fantastic. :smile:

A good Hokkien unlike that so-called vulgar hokkien fake virgin woman in this forum :biggrin:
That's where you're wrong. You must compare apple with apple. If 7th moon Nusa Duta got Getai, you might get the chance to listen to some "virgin rap" with overlapping streams of hokkien expletives.