• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone against Chinese mainlanders in Singapore?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better if they are well-trimmed. Must also check armpits. No hair, masuk. Got hair, keluar.

I have not met enough Chinese girls to have these hairy experience... but you certainly scare me... ghosh... then they should be scrubbed clean inside like milk bottle

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
The declining birth rate of the Chinese is not the end all of Singapore. One must be thick to swallow this crap. Our PopuAtion has doubled in 15 years. If it was to maintain 1965 the racial % component, they would not have allowed Indians to come in such numbers. For every FT Indina that is let in, you have to admit 5 PRC Chinese. The top of the Singapore food chain wants to keep the GDP growing, sell more high end properties to foreigners and make big bucks. Singapore local pool is just too small to sell high end properties. So you admit more, they will become citizens in 2 years time and can buy even landed properties. For every 1,000 FT Indian and PRC they let in, at least one or two will enter the high end property market. You guys should be shot for even thinking that it about decling birth rate. If that is the case, we would only allow immigration at a replacement rate plus some buffer for those who leave after a while. Tomorrow the PAP will tell you that they subsidise your home and schooling up to 99% and you guys will swallow it hook line and sinker.

seems like every little damn thing leads back to property, rents and GST. No wonder the developers were not too pleased with the 10% additional tax on foreigners buyings condos..it is the damn fts that is subsidising the gov

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have not met enough Chinese girls to have these hairy experience... but you certainly scare me... ghosh... then they should be scrubbed clean inside like milk bottle

Good for you. The expereince isn't great esp when you only discover it when bathing. Too late to reject. Some clothes these gals wear, you can't 'screen' first. When able to screen, too late!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This trend started in the early 90s. There was even a scholar that was screwing the system that banks complained about his speculative habits and the use of his position. Nothing happenned. He also managed to convince his bosses to give him a property portfolio and NTUC created a property arm. I think it as SCB finally blew the whistle. He eventually went to jail.

Nassim Jade was just tip of the iceberg. The daughter writes all this homely and touching stories about mama and papa but her names was also on the list of soft launches and then sale. Only in a fast rising market, can you speculate in this manner.

You see them driving a 5 year old toyota, honda, and you think mama, papa, amd kids are down to earth etc I have no issues with wealth creation, accumulation and even speculation. It can actually be fun and challenging. But lets not pretend that you are eating baked beans from a can and more importantly you are not scwing the rest of society.

You claim that Singapore is land scarce and then the elite make a huge fortune on the limited land while 85% pay thru their nose to lease public housing for 99 years. Can you imagine F&N's significant profits comes from property and the son is Chairman.

seems like every little damn thing leads back to property, rents and GST. No wonder the developers were not too pleased with the 10% additional tax on foreigners buyings condos..it is the damn fts that is subsidising the gov

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I don't like how things are going on for singapore, the Chinese mainlanders are willing to work for low pay jobs, this is just harmful to the Singaporeans.

森林之大,设么鸟都有。with 1.4 billion folks running around and if one interacts with a portion of them, one already can see the good, the bad & the fugly. even if 1% of this 1.4 billion figure are fugly and half of them decides to swarm to Singapore, the old man and his son would have the population problem solved overnight. the new problem would probably be in re-educating their new entree :eek::eek::eek:

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Against prc mainlanders in Singapore is one thing.

What if we don't do it, what will happen 50 years later? Chinese is likely not the majority race anymore. There could be a growing muslim supremacy mindset here with the influence of our 2 giant Muslim neighbour.

For those who keep on criticizing the govt for allowing more prc into Singapore, I just wonder is there a better solution to it looking into the fact of declining birth rate, in particular, the Chinese.

Of course, the govt could be more selective in allowing the type of prc or Indian FT to come in as PR.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Against prc mainlanders in Singapore is one thing.

What if we don't do it, what will happen 50 years later? Chinese is likely not the majority race anymore. There could be a growing muslim supremacy mindset here with the influence of our 2 giant Muslim neighbour.

For those who keep on criticizing the govt for allowing more prc into Singapore, I just wonder is there a better solution to it looking into the fact of declining birth rate, in particular, the Chinese.

Of course, the govt could be more selective in allowing the type of prc or Indian FT to come in as PR.

I agree with this. They are a neccessary evil to counter those m&ds.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maintaining the racial proportion is one thing but please tell the ATs to spare us the crap that my ancestors were from China too. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

From China yes, but not from the PRC! :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
Maintaining the racial proportion is one thing but please tell the ATs to spare us the crap that my ancestors were from China too. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yeah from ROC, u told us arready. :wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not All PRCs Are Bad

You guys don't fall into the trap laid down by fascist Lee. The more you people fight, the better his chance of being voted by these FTs, if they ever become fake Sinkies. Now, I can't be sure of the proportion. It's the old folks fault ! And of course, we have traitors too.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
This trend started in the early 90s. There was even a scholar that was screwing the system that banks complained about his speculative habits and the use of his position. Nothing happenned. He also managed to convince his bosses to give him a property portfolio and NTUC created a property arm. I think it as SCB finally blew the whistle. He eventually went to jail.

Nassim Jade was just tip of the iceberg. The daughter writes all this homely and touching stories about mama and papa but her names was also on the list of soft launches and then sale. Only in a fast rising market, can you speculate in this manner.

You see them driving a 5 year old toyota, honda, and you think mama, papa, amd kids are down to earth etc I have no issues with wealth creation, accumulation and even speculation. It can actually be fun and challenging. But lets not pretend that you are eating baked beans from a can and more importantly you are not scwing the rest of society.

You claim that Singapore is land scarce and then the elite make a huge fortune on the limited land while 85% pay thru their nose to lease public housing for 99 years. Can you imagine F&N's significant profits comes from property and the son is Chairman.

Come to think of it, the recent case about the PRC scholar Sun Xu who said Sinkie Land has more dogs than humans, and after some careful thoughts, I think it is justified. In fact, there are more kangaroos than dogs. We have much more kangaroos in our judicial system, our civil service and more important, amongst the leaders of Sinkie Land.