• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any Samsters above 1.63m earning $8,000 wants Ms Chen's 39 year old pussy?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a high achiever.
Congratulations.

Nah! I'm just a nobody. But the key to making money is to provide effective solutions to problems. Something which most Sinkies cannot do. They just know how to identify the problem, complain about it and expect a solution to just crop up by itself. Many of my staff like to come to me and tell me about problems. I just asked them back, "So you expect me to solve it for you is it? Then I pay you for what? Might as well I do it myself!"

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like it when local girls press their tits on the table.

womanmatchmaking-Lianhezaobao.jpeg

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
This slut want refund from matchmaking company...if all men go to Geylang and fuck but not shiok can ask money back from the OKT ???

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nah! I'm just a nobody. But the key to making money is to provide effective solutions to problems. Something which most Sinkies cannot do. They just know how to identify the problem, complain about it and expect a solution to just crop up by itself. Many of my staff like to come to me and tell me about problems. I just asked them back, "So you expect me to solve it for you is it? Then I pay you for what? Might as well I do it myself!"
I noticed that too.
Back when I was a university student in Singapore, I was very aware that a majority of them disliked dealing with case studies, which require identification of the issues or problems, discuss the alternatives and recommend a solution with the reasons.
I love it, similar to most of the case studies at Harvard Business School, and the 4 consecutive day of final exams of 4 hours each for the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario (same exams for all the Provinces in Canada).

Mindhunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
True. Most of them are self entitled. This Miss Chen even worse, thought that by paying a few grand can guarantee her a husband that fits her requirements.
They only thought about how men can contribute to them but they’ll never think how they can value add to us.
Cook - they’ll says they don’t cook well, thus better eat outside.
Housework - they’ll says they already very busy and tired with work.
Body - most of them are flat in front and behind or, they’re fat.
Hobbies - a lot of these women nowadays likes to take pictures and videos to post in FB, tiktok, IG etc.. that’s the only thing they’re good at.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe that I have more domestic responsibilities than that single lady.
I do grocery shopping, prepare almost all dinners every day of the week, except once in a while, we will order take out during COVID.
I do laundry, ironing clothes, vacuum, cleaning and washing.
I will speculate that I cook better meals from scratch than her.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe that I have more domestic responsibilities than that single lady.
I do grocery shopping, prepare almost all dinners every day of the week, except once in a while, we will order take out during COVID.
I do laundry, ironing clothes, vacuum, cleaning and washing.
I will speculate that I cook better meals from scratch than her.
I don't see the need for men to get married if men have to do all the house work

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have a lot of good catches here. The 39F should pay boss $8000 to join here as "High Order" members.

can have flings in Thailand, Myanmar, New Zealand, Canada or with auntie-killers like @zhihau

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good for you. Cos this figure remains a mirage for me.

It's achievable if you can just think out of the box. If your current job is leading you nowhere and pays pathetically, perhaps you should change track. Doesn't matter if age is catching up and that you may need to move out of your comfort zone. If you don't try, you'll never know whether you can succeed or not.

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't understand women.
No I don't understand their emotional side like mood swings, choosing laptops based on color, don't know what to eat, everything is fine angry face etc.

But when it comes to choosing partner, most of them are super logical and methodical, even more so than men generally. Occasionally there's the usual attracted to bad guys idiocy or over/underpricing oneself, but most of the time they are really rationale when it comes to their most important "investment" :cool:

This lady seems to be applying logic as can be seen from her clear criteria, but just that they are not priced correctly with reference to what she can offer.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
No I don't understand their emotional side like mood swings, choosing laptops based on color, don't know what to eat, everything is fine angry face etc.

But when it comes to choosing partner, most of them are super logical and methodical, even more so than men generally. Occasionally there's the usual attracted to bad guys idiocy or over/underpricing oneself, but most of the time they are really rationale when it comes to their most important "investment" :cool:

This lady seems to be applying logic as can be seen from her clear criteria, but just that they are not priced correctly with reference to what she can offer.
i don't get involved and stay away from such female problems and issues. Basically, i dun care all of these and non of my business attitude towards it. I find joy in my male life this way.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
They only thought about how men can contribute to them but they’ll never think how they can value add to us.
Cook - they’ll says they don’t cook well, thus better eat outside.
Housework - they’ll says they already very busy and tired with work.
Body - most of them are flat in front and behind or, they’re fat.
Hobbies - a lot of these women nowadays likes to take pictures and videos to post in FB, tiktok, IG etc.. that’s the only thing they’re good at.
Only the desperate or blind marries a Sinkie chink woman.