• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any Results from Paying High Salaries ?

Squealer

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be highly paid to stay here 24 hours a day to bait forumers.

Have you pay your respects to your god mother Gecko yet ???

Anyone can too show any tangible or even intangible achievements as a result of paying Politician and sr civil servants such high salaries. I think we all can agree that paying SPH journalists such high salaries has worked and the results speak for themselves each day clearly with no doubts.

A correlation of between salaries paid between 1959 to 2008 and the results achieved during the same period would be a good start.

However what I did notice over the years are the following
1) Traffic is no longer flowing smoothly which made Singapore a legend
2) Housing Estates are slowing becoming filthy ghettos, piled rubbish, blocked pavements, coffeeshops piling dirty dishes and garbage along common pathways.
3) Our Children fighting for places with foreigners at NUS/NTU etc
4) Race relations has worsened with invitation to each other's home for their respective fesrivals are no longer the norm
5) Contagious diseases are more common
6) The number of people who have never voted in their life is increasing
7) Same chap residing in the Istana for last 50 years and I understand the Rental Control Act has been demolished for some years now.
8) CPF unable to sustain retirement
9) Attack on MP has increased after a lengthy absence
10) No mention of Temasek making a killing in any of its investment since its changed name from Sheng-Li Holdings.

Could someone throw out some positives.