• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Any IT-savvy Member Here Can Help Me With Windows10 Problem ??

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bros................ :cry:

my desktop still works despite 1 stick of RAM not working.................but when i ran ''sfc /scannow'' .............my Windows10 got below issues....................i not IT-savvy at all...............so like that, how ah ?:cry:

Win10 Corrupt.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

my desktop still works despite 1 stick of RAM not working.................but when i ran ''sfc /scannow'' .............my Windows10 got below issues....................i not IT-savvy at all...............so like that, how ah ?:cry:

View attachment 184419
Show you not as if you know how to fix it... come here talk sex and start fuck at each other sounds legit...

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 184419
Seem like u have a Big Stick issue. Never see your problem on Window 10

ftan42

Alfrescian
Loyal
i tried this previously when the pc won't shut down or go to sleep...............and it worked..............so you reckon this prompt command will do the trick ?
sfc /scannow shows some window files corrupted, this cmd can restore these files provided from the online image which is a good one else have to use the offline image from the window installation disc/usb

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sfc /scannow shows some window files corrupted, this cmd can restore these files provided from the online image which is a good one else have to use the offline image from the window installation disc/usb

bro...............if i run ''dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth'' and run halfway and jam............will i lose any info or will the pc can't boot up anymore ?

i scared it'll make things worse if it can't complete the repair............

ftan42

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro...............if i run ''dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth'' and run halfway and jam............will i lose any info or will the pc can't boot up anymore ?

i scared it'll make things worse if it can't complete the repair............
if it can boot up the first time, it will be able to boot up as per the first time(unless it can't with the first time) despite if dism cmd encounters some corrupted files that were unable to fix
to be safe, make a backup copy

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if it can boot up the first time, it will be able to boot up as per the first time(unless it can't with the first time) despite if dism cmd encounters some corrupted files that were unable to fix
to be safe, make a backup copy

roger.................i have 2 clones of my boot drive................in worst case scenario, hope the clones can use..........