• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any Good Fortune Teller around?

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys,

Am posting this thread to find if anybody here can give constructive comments. Of course, I will be expecting some flames here, but please try your best to help.

I am looking for somebody or someway to change my luck. Has been down with bad luck for the past few years. Was wondering if there's anything I can do about it.

Thanks. :o

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys,

Am posting this thread to find if anybody here can give constructive comments. Of course, I will be expecting some flames here, but please try your best to help.

I am looking for somebody or someway to change my luck. Has been down with bad luck for the past few years. Was wondering if there's anything I can do about it.

It depends on your "Ci Sun Bark Jee".

Anyway, what is wrong ?? Money, Love or what?? How old are you etc etc??

How to help if don't know all these??:confused::confused::confused:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

have you tried Jesus?

one of my friend plays with fortune telling alot, and one fine day, he dreamt of maggots eating up his flesh!

dun go to the dark side...come to the light...come to Jesus!

heniken

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys,

whats your date of birth? DDMMYY

breakingfree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys,

There is 1 professional fortune teller in fu lu sho. think should be top floor beside the famous way onNet group. He has another shop just below the top floor for those crystal thingy. He is a hongkie. He charge abt $200 for 1 yr of "forcast" and abt $1888 i think for whole life.

I tried his 1 yr forcast before and it is very very accurate. but i nvr enquired him abt changing luck or whatever. But usually for most fortune tellers, they will recommend u to buy all those crystals, ornament etc. But if u wan more "powerful" transformation, i suggest u try those "thai" version although i neber tried it before.

Last edited:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have bad luck all my life.There is nothing to change at all. Bad luck is bad luck and don't make it worse by seeking all the avenues to change your bad luck.Weather it out my friend.Weather it out.How bad is yours?

Me? Lost everything.Lost job.Lost investments.Lost money.Lost all the plans for the future. And don't talk about 4D and Toto - never strike at all not even once! So weather this bad luck.

Remember thunder storms and hurricanes in your life cannot last forever. Even the coldest winter will give rise to spring! What bad luck can do to you if you just accept the bad luck and look at it squarely. Soon...very soon...your bad luck will go off...and you can live life once again. Don't go around asking fortune tellers!!! Don't go around seeking cures and good luck!!!

Wear it out.Weather the storms.The bad luck will change.Things must change.Nothing remain forever. Good luck!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi guys,

You wanna change your luck??? Then unsinkified yourself, You will be blessed and all good luck will come to you.

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wear it out.Weather the storms.The bad luck will change.Things must change.Nothing remain forever. Good luck!!!

Bro, I like wat you said. And i agree with u. Nothing has been going right for me the last few years. But i wil "tong". I will wear it out. Once i wear it out, my good luck wil come.

Thanks & Good luck to you too!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
You wanna change your luck??? Then unsinkified yourself, You will be blessed and all good luck will come to you.

if you cannot offer any sane advice, then u should keep quiet..

oops.. sorry, that would mean no more post from u.. keep those insane sinkies comment coming, its hurting me badly..

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if you cannot offer any sane advice, then u should keep quiet..

oops.. sorry, that would mean no more post from u.. keep those insane sinkies comment coming, its hurting me badly..

If you can't stand reading it, then dun read it. Oh , sinkie doesn't know that. i forgot.

You mean you have the power to tell me what i should and should not do?? Oh i forgot, that is a sinkie LKY trait. No wonder i smell a 3rd world stench around here.

Last edited:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you can't stand reading it, then dun read it. Oh , sinkie doesn't know that. i forgot.

You mean you have the power to tell me what i should and should not do?? Oh i forgot, that is a sinkie LKY trait. No wonder i smell a 3rd world stench around here.

the stench is from yourself lah..:biggrin:

see my location..:biggrin:

miosux

Alfrescian
Loyal

agree with you man... bad luck is a state of mind. we see what we wanna see... the glass can always be half full or half empty, but either way its the same.