• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any female samster here can tell me what is the logic behind this?

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women are ok to show off with their bikini in the public, but they dun allow man to see them in bra and underwear. May I know what is the different?:confused:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Women are ok to show off with their bikini in the public, but they dun allow man to see them in bra and underwear. May I know what is the different?:confused:

You see if it's ok if those women wearing bikini in the public have hairy chest!:oIo:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perception la you moron!
You dun wear pjyamas to work right? Likewise you dun go jogging in your office attire.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

There's no difference. It's you men making all the noise as if there's difference when you men yourselves can't even tell what's the difference for there's none. It's you men who wrap your women up in layers over layers of clothings to prevent other men from lusting after them. You think we women like it? When it comes to swimming, there's no choice but to unwrap your women to let them swim. What difference in wear makes between swimming and walking? No difference!

Then you have religious wrapping up of women from head to toe like in Islam. I've never seen a Muslim woman swimmer in Olympics before, not even in common swimming pools and beaches. That there's really no difference. Only blanket total ban imposed by you men for your own possessive sense over your women.

PS: I don't know who's keeping minusing my points out there. Go on minusing. Until I got minused into moderation, then goodbye. I don't mind.

Last edited:

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
9198736fjw1dqhq44q6wxj.jpg

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There's no difference. It's you men making all the noise as if there's difference when you men yourselves can't even tell what's the difference for there's none. It's you men who wrap your women up in layers over layers of clothings to prevent other men from lusting after them. You think we women like it? When it comes to swimming, there's no choice but to unwrap your women to let them swim. What difference in wear makes between swimming and walking? No difference!

Then you have religious wrapping up of women from head to toe like in Islam. I've never seen a Muslim woman swimmer in Olympics before, not even in common swimming pools and beaches. That there's really no difference. Only blanket total ban imposed by you men for your own possessive sense over your women.

PS: I don't know who's keeping minusing my points out there. Go on minusing. Until I got minused into moderation, then goodbye. I don't mind.

hi there

1. ms irene, honest i got it too after sending some valentine msg to you here.
2. one idiot of course.
3. even if you are some guy with a prick, so what!
4. as long i take you as some "interesting" gal mah!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Madonna-Whore complex.

Inside the psyche of every woman, the inner whore and inner maiden are always fighting for control.
All women secretly want to dress like a whore, and yet also are fearful of wagging tongues.

It is also about context. Bikini and swimwear are regarded as essential wear for swimming and water sports, so wearing them in swimming pools and on beaches is okay.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Inside the psyche of every woman, the inner whore and inner maiden are always fighting for control.
All women secretly want to dress like a whore, and yet also are fearful of wagging tongues.

It is also about context. Bikini and swimwear are regarded as essential wear for swimming and water sports, so wearing them in swimming pools and on beaches is okay.

you have a PHD in women studies, is it?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

How many NTUC vouchers can you get with 100 points? :confused:

I have 260 and the cheap bastard of a forum owner here has not given me a $10 ntuc voucher despite my loyalties for the past 3 years+ :mad:

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How many NTUC vouchers can you get with 100 points? :confused:

I have 260 and the cheap bastard of a forum owner here has not given me a $10 ntuc voucher despite my loyalties for the past 3 years+ :mad:

What you so cheapskate? you want $10 voucher, wait that 'vulture' shoo you off the forum. ha ha ha:biggrin:

What we are talking here is moral values, which had shifted a lot in our era ( 21st Century) & public decency. In the not so far past, women wear knickers & blouses to the pool, and the recent, the swim wear is all covered up. Nowadays, we have G-string & what nots, that will make any men, hot with desire!, not to mention the sun also.

Of course, the women won't want the men to see them in their bra & panties, that is called decency, but again, nowadys, you can see everything & even butt cracks...for women wants to show what they got.

Many women don't men to see them in their bra & panties, for once you had seen what they really got, I am very sure, you won't even want, sagging you know what, that have scaffoldings, & elephant tighs ( that even the elephant looked better) and even strech marks that rival the F1 circuit!! ha ha ha ha:biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. bro, you said it right!
2. bingo!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With the layers of fats, what angle also hard to get fully in, unless "scissors" style.

But have to say that Bui Bui will get the 'plob plob' sound effect.

its not a matter of size bro..its a matter of angles. Get them right and presto.