• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any female samster here can tell me what is the logic behind this?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not suitable for me leh. Bui and Bui very hard to piak piak.

Bui bui, piak, piak, a lot of sound, can bounce some more, but one of them sit on you, your weiner, instantly becomes "kway teow" and you have a hard time, explaining to the SCDF personnel; ferrying to the hospital...."be bo be bo, be bo"

S

Summer

/

And what is the logic behind this : LOL :smile:

Fined $3,000 for squeezing thigh of fitness trainer

By Elena Chong
A man was fined $3,000 on Tuesday after he was found guilty of molesting a gym fitness trainer.

Sim Yong Seng, 50, who had no lawyer, was convicted of squeezing the right thigh of a 23-year-old woman twice at a fitness centre on April 28, 2010, after a 1-1/2-day trial.

The victim had testified that she met Sim for the first time when he was referred to her for an in-body analysis test.

The victim, who was wearing a jacket and a pair of shorts, was explaining the results of the test to him when he kept moving closer to her.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cannot let them sit. If wrong move with their weight, you will injured your weiner.

also because they are fatter, it feels tighter.

Bui bui, piak, piak, a lot of sound, can bounce some more, but one of them sit on you, your weiner, instantly becomes "kway teow" and you have a hard time, explaining to the SCDF personnel; ferrying to the hospital...."be bo be bo, be bo"

Cranial Blowout

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women are ok to show off with their bikini in the public, but they dun allow man to see them in bra and underwear. May I know what is the different?:confused:

For the same reason that you wouldn't wear your 'Y' fronts, boxer shorts or under-panties in a pubic place. You may have crusty skid marks so it could be embarrassing too. I have no hang ups with my undies and would reveal them anytime.:wink:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's no difference. It's you men making all the noise as if there's difference when you men yourselves can't even tell what's the difference for there's none. It's you men who wrap your women up in layers over layers of clothings to prevent other men from lusting after them. You think we women like it? When it comes to swimming, there's no choice but to unwrap your women to let them swim. What difference in wear makes between swimming and walking? No difference!

Then you have religious wrapping up of women from head to toe like in Islam. I've never seen a Muslim woman swimmer in Olympics before, not even in common swimming pools and beaches. That there's really no difference. Only blanket total ban imposed by you men for your own possessive sense over your women.

PS: I don't know who's keeping minusing my points out there. Go on minusing. Until I got minused into moderation, then goodbye. I don't mind.

Gals can always wear this..

File:Burqini.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burkini

but means nothing 'interesting' for guys and lesbians to see lor...