• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any drinkers around?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Use to drink. Screw alcohol, it screws your body.

I suggest you drink wheatgrass juice and vege juice instead.
For social drinking, do coffee.
If forced to, a little wine, restrict to one glass.

SecurityGUARD

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone tried sake?

The warm type, not the cold type. The alcohol content is much higher and after that, you can use the warm bottle for other purposes.

SecurityGUARD

Alfrescian
Loyal
Use to drink. Screw alcohol, it screws your body.

I suggest you drink wheatgrass juice and vege juice instead.
For social drinking, do coffee.
If forced to, a little wine, restrict to one glass.

I'm surprised you pick coffee for social drinking and not english tea - earl grey.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Is it just me or anyone find the new Heineken tastes different?

Only drink it if no choice cos yes taste changed since like 3-4 years ago in Thailand. Now if need to drink beer will only go for Singha.

Singha.jpg

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aiyoyo for me its toddy

i really enjoyed drinking toddy..remembered how we used to 'ta-pau' toddies in 2 litre containers when flying out of
Penang week in week out.
OT abit here; does Pulau Jerjak rings a bell to any bro here ?..:wink: