• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anton and family is on the run?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
A talented guy like Anton can easily get a job anywhere in the world. He has nothing to worry about.

First of all, by finding work in Singapore does not automatically mean that he was a talent. Secondly, the whole industry would know why he had to look for a new job, not exactly a good thing, especially for jobs like his where his employment background has to be spotless.

As for getting a new job, I guess many rubbish collection companies would definitely be contacting him soon, since he has experience with being around a smelly environment .

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
As for getting a new job, I guess many rubbish collection companies would definitely be contacting him soon, since he has experience with being around a smelly environment .

He's obviously very talented based on his track record. He can easily start his own fund management company and go on to make even more money.

I wish him well. I don't know him personally but from what I've gathered over the past week, he's a great guy who reflects my view of the world in more ways than one.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe not a viable solution. People remember faces - he cannot possibly hang around even the expat places. No expat want to be associated with him, in case perceived to hold the same views of the Essex farmhand masquerading as a banker in SG. Bernice will have to close her business. No decent human being will want to be seen to patronising her salon. And certainly, no one will drop her name any more. Her son? This will live with him when he goes into NS, if he is going to be around. If people can remember the arrogant remarks of his mother from ten years ago, his father's antics will be re-exposed.

Anton's company will suffer collateral damage if their next move is not slick AND sincere.

just wayang lah.
behind the scenes, in the old boys' club, they're all having drinks, joking and backslapping while discussing a plush overseas role for anton.
they're all the same, from the same mould. Only anton is dunb enough to say it out loud.
just the oi oi lads and their bants.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's obviously very talented based on his track record. He can easily start his own fund management company and go on to make even more money.

I never trust such wealth management snakes like Anton and I do qualify as a HNW when I retire. If Anton could have started his own fund management company and made even more money than he did, then why did he not do so earlier? So he would have had more then one Porsche and need not take the MRT which led him to this debacle.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I never trust such wealth management snakes like Anton and I do qualify as a HNW when I retire. If Anton could have started his own fund management company and made even more money than he did, then why did he not do so earlier? So he would have had more then one Porsche and need not take the MRT which led him to this debacle.

If the rewards are good, you get a better work/life balance working for someone else. Running your own company is time consuming and stressful and would have left him with less time to seek out pussy.

However, in his current situation, he has nothing to lose and I'm sure he'll do very well.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the rewards are good, you get a better work/life balance working for someone else. Running your own company is time consuming and stressful and would have left him with less time to seek out pussy.

However, in his current situation, he has nothing to lose and I'm sure he'll do very well.

Then bugger off back home, while we enjoy paradise island.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I wish him well. I don't know him personally but from what I've gathered over the past week, he's a great guy who reflects my view of the world in more ways than one.

His clients are rich wealthy angmo. He wouldn't give u the time of the day and yet you steam and erection every time u hear his name. How pathetic u are and what a racial inferiority complex u have.

U would agree to any shit that comes out of an angmo's mouth.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=684287958288033&id=173555539361280

Crossinvest Asia is deeply concerned by the recent comments made by Mr. Anton Casey on social media which have caused great distress amongst Singaporeans. Those comments go against our core corporate and family values that are based on trust, mutual understanding and are respectful of diversity.

Crossinvest Asia is a family business which has been built here in Singapore. The online comments made by Mr. Casey do not represent the culture that we have built over many years.

Accordingly, Crossinvest Asia and Mr Casey have parted ways with immediate effect.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
His clients are rich wealthy angmo. He wouldn't give u the time of the day and yet you steam and erection every time u hear his name. How pathetic u are and what a racial inferiority complex u have.

U would agree to any shit that comes out of an angmo's mouth.

That's because Ang Mohs are the best.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He even offered to do community work for pardon.

Briton Anton Casey, who sparked a furore by calling public transport users "poor people", left Singapore for Perth yesterday because of threats made against his family.

The 39-year-old, who took along his wife - former Singapore beauty queen Bernice Wong - and five-year-old son to Western Australia state, also apologised again for his remarks, this time offering to do community work.

"I hope the people of Singapore will allow me to volunteer my time and resources to community projects in order to make amends for my mistakes," he wrote in an e-mail response last night to queries from The Straits Times.

"I also hope the people of Singapore, my adopted home, will forgive me over time."

BACKGROUND STORY

MAKING AMENDS

I hope the people of Singapore will allow me to volunteer my time and resources to community projects in order to make amends for my mistakes. I also hope the people of Singapore, my adopted home, will forgive me over time.

- Briton Anton Case, who left Singapore yesterday in the wake of his Facebook remarks disparaging public transport commuters

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/singapore/story/anton-casey-and-family-leave-perth-amid-threats-20140125

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
"I hope the people of Singapore will allow me to volunteer my time and resources to community projects in order to make amends for my mistakes," he wrote in an e-mail response last night to queries from The Straits Times.

Stand tall Anton. Your detractors are just jealous of your success. They don't want to put up with the stench of public transport either but they can't afford a Cherry let alone a Porsche so they just have to lump it.

Show Singaporeans the money and they'll line up to kiss your white butt.

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stand tall Anton. Your detractors are just jealous of your success. They don't want to put up with the stench of public transport either but they can't afford a Cherry let alone a Porsche so they just have to lump it.

Show Singaporeans the money and they'll line up to kiss your white butt.

Don't be surprised if he is already on his way to join you.:rolleyes:

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure people and company that holds different value will try to distance from this asshole.

Maybe not a viable solution. People remember faces - he cannot possibly hang around even the expat places. No expat want to be associated with him, in case perceived to hold the same views of the Essex farmhand masquerading as a banker in SG. Bernice will have to close her business. No decent human being will want to be seen to patronising her salon. And certainly, no one will drop her name any more. Her son? This will live with him when he goes into NS, if he is going to be around. If people can remember the arrogant remarks of his mother from ten years ago, his father's antics will be re-exposed.

Anton's company will suffer collateral damage if their next move is not slick AND sincere.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He even offered to do community work for pardon.

Briton Anton Casey, who sparked a furore by calling public transport users "poor people", left Singapore for Perth yesterday because of threats made against his family.

The 39-year-old, who took along his wife - former Singapore beauty queen Bernice Wong - and five-year-old son to Western Australia state, also apologised again for his remarks, this time offering to do community work.

"I also hope the people of Singapore, my adopted home, will forgive me over time."

BACKGROUND STORY

MAKING AMENDS

I hope the people of Singapore will allow me to volunteer my time and resources to community projects in order to make amends for my mistakes. I also hope the people of Singapore, my adopted home, will forgive me over time.

- Briton Anton Case, who left Singapore yesterday in the wake of his Facebook remarks disparaging public transport commuters

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/singapore/story/anton-casey-and-family-leave-perth-amid-threats-20140125

Community work in Stinkapore are largely wayang wayang done under the baton of PAP sticking bastards to show sugar coating on their fucking and raping of sinkies into poverty.

With no PAP, there will not be poverty in Stinkapore.
Will not even be Stinkapore

This will be Singapore , a paradise to be in, but only if smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY is a rotting corpse and all the fucking PAP dangling on piano wires