• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anti-foreigner sentiment

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I witnessed a local Chinese uncle cursing a PRC cyclist to f*ck off back to China after the young PRC nearly knocked into him while he's was walking with his wife on a pavement.. "

while there is nothing you could do then, but the way you reacted with joy and support is scary. U need some spiritual intervention,

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again a local Indian.I witnessed this sometimes ago at Dover MRT station.The local was an old man with white beard with presumably his wify.Than a group of Indians from India ,well heeled and dressed presumably FT staff of Singapore poly, got in.I could not see what they did but reckon must have manhandled the old man or his wife.Than came the volley of verbal thrashings from the old chap.The whole train turned their heads.

The FT ah nehs played coy and spoke like angels and warned the old man not to create a scene.Than from nowhere a local Chinese woman ,in her thirties,stood up and told the old man to go ahead and press the emergency button and she will bear witness to what they did.Suddenly,the whole lot of the ah nehs became very apologetic.Climbing rungs down from their high horses.

I can only summaries that the locals now are setting aside their racial differences against the invasion of foreigners to be united as one.Only nick like Jah Rastafar here is flaming racism here under guise of racial pride--which indirectly promotes acceptance of foreigners on race basis.A PAP agenda.

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today was the first time I saw anti-foreigner sentiment in the face.

This was in a MRT train. I did not really know how or why it started, but all of a sudden, a stocky middle-aged man of Indian ethnicity starting yelling at two Filipino women on top of his voice "Pinoy! What photo are you taking! Don't know why you come here for what? Singapore so small, go back to your own country that is so big! Come and squeeze into our trains, don't care what damage you are creating. You want to take photo, I take photo of you." Some words along those lines. The poor Filipino women, one of them was cowed and kept repeating, "Sir, we only here to work". After several repeats the man said "Wow, keep calling me sir! Very clever." After the women left the train, the man called up someone and said "I send you a photo. Help me put up in the forum. We shall have some fun."

I thought to myself that he really sounded like one of the typical SBF forummers. :biggrin:

Are singaporeans reaching their limits of tolerance?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no need to tolerate. This is your home ground. Either these FT adopt and adapt or get the fuck off!

Many of these parasites want the host to adapt to these parasites instead. Got logic boh?

Pai Seh. Add this line. Only Amazing Sinking Land allow this.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foreigners come here to earn our monies. Buy our flats and sell for profits.

They are literally robbing us. What were they expecting? A red carpet to welcome them?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... the man called up someone and said "I send you a photo. Help me put up in the forum. We shall have some fun."

I thought to myself that he really sounded like one of the typical SBF forummers. :biggrin:
has ze video surfaced? ... :confused:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This anti-foreigner sentiment is worrying. I wonder if the MIW has any sense a huge problem is brewing?? ...
ah loon is very focussed! ... :cool:
... on his gdp ... :rolleyes:

ah loon focus on his gdp prob ... his way of solving other probs dat arise as a result is 2 let dose solf probs solf by demselves ... :rolleyes:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
London+Tiger+Beer+Singaporean+in+London.jpg

Today was the first time I saw anti-foreigner sentiment in the face.

This was in a MRT train. I did not really know how or why it started, but all of a sudden, a stocky middle-aged man of Indian ethnicity starting yelling at two Filipino women on top of his voice "Pinoy! What photo are you taking! Don't know why you come here for what? Singapore so small, go back to your own country that is so big! Come and squeeze into our trains, don't care what damage you are creating. You want to take photo, I take photo of you." Some words along those lines. The poor Filipino women, one of them was cowed and kept repeating, "Sir, we only here to work". After several repeats the man said "Wow, keep calling me sir! Very clever." After the women left the train, the man called up someone and said "I send you a photo. Help me put up in the forum. We shall have some fun."

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
indian? Local indian? Indian yelling at pinoy ladies. ok.

I think to bring in more PRC is a must in order to make sure S'pore will continue to progress in the first league .Imagine 75% are non Chinese , u dont need to be a rocket scientist to know what will become of S'pore?How can we compete with Tigers like Japan,China, Taiwan and Korea in this region?

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think to bring in more PRC is a must in order to make sure S'pore will continue to progress in the first league .Imagine 75% are non Chinese , u dont need to be a rocket scientist to know what will become of S'pore?How can we compete with Tigers like Japan,China, Taiwan and Korea in this region?

You are a man of wisdom. U can see far ahead 20 or more years down the road. With the replacement rate of 1.2, many people failed to see that for Chinese, it could be less than 1 but this is something that is too sensitive for the government to discuss openly.

I hope more people will be able to think about this rather than taking a short term view of complaining.

O$P$!

Alfrescian
Loyal
DONT KIKE THAT Lah. saport sarport chinese all chinese people must sarport chinese. business business make money.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yes of course we have spoken about this for a number of times in the past. It's plain obvious that most of sg's success is due to the chinese population. why else do you see the same thing in countries with a majority chinese and races similar to the chinese like the japs and koreans and why do you see countries similar to malays and indians like say philippines and sri lanka or pakistan so fucked up? Of course we cannot say this in the open but somehow when it comes to dick size or saying who are more nerdy for eg it's ok to say that of the chinese (even though chinese don't have small dicks).

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes of course we have spoken about this for a number of times in the past. It's plain obvious that most of sg's success is due to the chinese population. why else do you see the same thing in countries with a majority chinese and races similar to the chinese like the japs and koreans and why do you see countries similar to malays and indians like say philippines and sri lanka or pakistan so fucked up? Of course we cannot say this in the open but somehow when it comes to dick size or saying who are more nerdy for eg it's ok to say that of the chinese (even though chinese don't have small dicks).

4002279_700b_v1.jpg

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only nick like Jah Rastafar here is flaming racism here under guise of racial pride--which indirectly promotes acceptance of foreigners on race basis.A PAP agenda.

He gives me the creeps with his imagined persecution of Chinese in Chinese chauvinistic Sinkieland. Then there's also that God something guy with the silly conspiracy theories. Schizophrenics the lot of them :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He gives me the creeps with his imagined persecution of Chinese in Chinese chauvinistic Sinkieland. Then there's also that God something guy with the silly conspiracy theories. Schizophrenics the lot of them :rolleyes:

Imagined? What rubbish are you talking? FYI the chinese in sg have been giving up lots of ground in sg haven't you noticed? Care to also explain the double standards like race is reported if the perp is chinese but it's not reported if the perp is non chinese?