• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another Sibei extra guy

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MOUNTBATTEN single-member constituency is set to face a three-corner fight.

The chairman of private school Stansfield College Kannappan Chettiar, 49, on Tuesday told The Straits Times that he will stand in the ward, contesting against People's Action Party's incumbent Lim Biow Chuan and National Solidarity Party's Jeanette Chong-Aruldoss.

He said it was a difficult decision to make because he respects Ms Chong.

'I've got great respect for her and admiration because she's a mother. Having seen my mother and having seen my wife doing all the work they do and to have a family, I think she'll make a great person for the people,' he said.

But he decided to contest there because he wants to do something for the people he has met there.

If elected, he said he will tackle issues concerning older Singaporeans and tapping their expertise, and also rising property prices.

'Property prices have been escalating in Singapore at an alarming rate. What is extremely worrisome is that in the last many years, these prices have risen disproportionately to the rise in per capita income,' he explained.

'Even HDB flats are likely to hit the $1 million mark in the near future unless the government makes affordability of housing a top priority. The PAP government should review the government policy relating to housing and other rising cost concerns of Singaporeans,' he said..

http://www.straitstimes.com/GeneralElection/News/Story/STIStory_661283.html

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why , your PAP bribe him to do , How much taxpayer money is use to bribe him $100k?