• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another non-Chinese member quit the Chinese Workers' Party

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgMchG83Ceg
[video=youtube;XgMchG83Ceg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgMchG83Ceg[/video]

Another minority member was forced to quit the Chinese Workers' Party as he was not made a cadre simply because he was not a Chinese.

Like all their non-Chinese candidates, he was asked to stand for election to fulfill the ethnic quotation for WP to form their Ali Baba team in Nee Soon GRC. If not because for the GRC, NO minority candidates would ever be filled by the Chinese Workers' Party.

It is no wonder that the Chinese Workers' Party, dominated by the bigoted Chinese chauvinists, are determined to destroy the GRC system as they are hell-bent in denying any minority voice and representation to be heard in the Parliament....

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The reason why WP members and supporters are zapping my points to moderation because I refuse to kowtow to WP and refuse to post derogatory comments against minority races. WP people has zero tolerance for politcal dissent but a lot of tolerance for racist comments.

Welcome to tyranny, WP IB style. One of the main reasons for the flagging popularity of this forum. There was a time I thought the YPAP forum made a revival here by changing its masthead.

Last edited:

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I count 3 non-Chinese members in the WP's CEC, so I doubt it is their intention to make the CEC Chinese-exclusive.
Anyway, we've seen it happen so often before that it is too easy to accuse others of being racist instead of looking at our own shortcomings for being excluded. I've done such things myself before. People make silly accusations like this in the heat of the moment while emotional and bitter, then regret it later when they calm down.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
LTK is Chinese educated. He doesn't fit the profile of an Ah Beng. If he's an Ah Beng, then so are people like Ho Kah Leong.

LTK does speak and behave like ah beng, n its not the accent.
This guy has no hope to make govt. He carried himself like ah beng to appeal to ah beng voters. People vote for WP as protest vote only.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Press Statement by Sajeev Kamalasanan on Resignation from The Workers’ Party May 13, 2012

With immediate effect, I regret to announce my resignation as a member of The Workers’ Party (WP). The reason for my resignation is my dissatisfaction with the WP’s cadreship selection system.

I joined WP as an ordinary member in 2006 following the 2006 General Elections, believing that the party was a credible and alternative voice for Singaporeans. Due to work and other commitments, I was, however, inactive and did not contribute to the party in any significant way until a phone call from the party’s Chairman, Ms Sylvia Lim, about six weeks before the 2011 General Elections. The party was looking to field an Indian candidate in Nee Soon GRC and Ms Sylvia requested me to step forward. It was an unexpected but important request and after due consideration, I turned her down as I felt that I was not the right person for it. However, Ms Sylvia persisted, saying that the party was in urgent need for an Indian candidate:eek::eek: for this GRC (the two other Indian candidates Mr Pritam Singh and Mr Somasundaram were fielded for Aljunied and Moulmein-Kallang GRCs). I finally relented as I agreed with her vision of doing something worthwhile for our country and democracy. With my wife’s support, I immediately put all my family and work commitments aside and got right into the campaign and electioneering foray. The WP Nee Soon GRC team went on to clinch a respectable 41.6% of the votes and I was happy to have played a part in giving Nee Soon residents the opportunity to exercise their right to vote in the general elections.

After the general elections, I was selected to be a member for the Aljunied Constituency Committee (AJCC) - Serangoon Division, under Ms Sylvia Lim. Every week, I helped out at her (Meet-the-People sessions) MPS and was also roped into the division’s grassroots events. The highlight of my contribution was when I was given the responsibility of a Chairperson for the Aljunied GRC’s first Deepavali event celebration in 2011. At the party level, I was also active at the weekend Hammer sales. Around CNY 2012, I had to stop my volunteer work at her MPS sessions as I started attending a part time course which coincided with the day and timing of the MPS sessions.

While I never did expect any formal recognition for my contributions towards the party, I was disappointed to see most of the 2011 ex-candidates and ordinary members around me being nominated and given party cadreship quite easily following the general elections. I had also heard from existing cadre members that Ms Sylvia had privately made reference to a group of “problematic” ex-candidates that are not given cadreship and I started wondering if I was one of them. I finally questioned Ms Sylvia about why she never considered nominating me for party cadreship and was not satisfied with her explanations:

1) That it has been the party’s experience that Indians tend to leave after getting party cadreship; and

2) That (she had wanted to nominate me but) I had abruptly stopped contributing at her MPS sessions.

I feel that it is unfair to consider all Indians as uncommitted to the party and if this has been WP’s experience, the right thing for WP is to reflect on what it might be doing to contribute to this and perhaps arrest this problem if it considers and aspires itself to be the alternative voice of all Singaporeans.

With this mindset, I see no possibility of me being able to play any meaningful and constructive part in the party, save for being a showpiece for the minority candidate ticket come elections time. I feel let down and betrayed by the WP leadership, in whom I had put my trust and faith in, and for whom I made substantial sacrifice by stepping forward to serve. I therefore have no choice but to part ways with WP.

Thank you.
Sajeev Kamalasanan

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I said, lots of hanky panky even on racial matters in WP.
How can these people run Singapore like that? We will all die!

wpwhistleblower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Golden Dragon Sir already confirming thsi story is true one. Scoobal (I no call him Sir now because he very hao siao and ngeow) also say this story si true oen. But Scooabl say u can discoount 90% becos I think he sometiem hao siao donno also pretend to no becos he no one lost to Mr Golden Dragon Sir. Wah low eh, Sivia also like taht one. Eh, we all popel is Sinagporean. Youu cannot anyhow like Loe Thia Kiang say Indian this India that. Later many problem one. I tink teh bayi and the Malay MP sure resign liow. Not they make their race very shame join Low Tia KLiang and Sivia.

"The PAP had been observing Low ever since he won his seat in the August 1991 general elections. The PAP knew of Low's "extracurricular activities" during his overseas "business" trips. It also reasoned that as a Chinese educated, Low would have limited influence over the English educated intelligentsia and electorate. In particular, the PAP saw no way in which Low, as a Chinese educated MP, would have any appeal to the significant 23% minority bloc. It knew of his ambitions and concluded that he was someone the PAP could not only make use off but work with when it became necessary for the PAP to provide a "release valve" for the electorate.

The PAP's lawsuit against Jeyaratnam after the 1997 general elections was a turning point.

In early March 1998, a PAP emissary, one of the Chinese educated MPs, was send to make contact with Low. Low was encouraged to seize the leadership of the WP. Low made racist jokes and references during the secret meeting about Jeyaratnam's "Indian" heritage and offered his view on how much easier it is for a "Chinese to work with a fellow Chinese". With the promised backing of the PAP, an emboldened Low then started his personal campaign to undermine and destabilise the leadership of Jeyaratnam.

The PAP emissary continued to quietly stay in touch with Low. In an April 2001 secret meeting, Low was "officially" chided for being "slow". Low was encouraged to seize the opportunity provided by Jeyaratnam's financial difficulties and to take over WP. Low was given the assurance that the PAP was prepared to and would be able to work with him. He was assured that the PAP would not pursue any further action against WP if he took over the leadership of the WP.

Despite these assurances, Low nevertheless realised that the best way forward for him was not to challenge Jeyaratnam directly. Jeyaratnam was an opposition giant and icon in the eyes of the electorate. Also, the cultural disposition of the Chinese majority and significant Malay voting bloc was that of showing deference to one's elders. Low knew his political career would be in trouble if he had launch a challenge against Jeyaratnam or contested Jeyaratnam for the leadership of the Workers' Party. Hence, he bidded his time. Egged on and aided by the PAP, Low continued with his personal campaign to destabilise and undermine Jeyaratnam's leadership by stealth."

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
In early March 1998, a PAP emissary, one of the Chinese educated MPs, was send to make contact with Low. Low was encouraged to seize the leadership of the WP. Low made racist jokes and references during the secret meeting about Jeyaratnam's "Indian" heritage and offered his view on how much easier it is for a "Chinese to work with a fellow Chinese". With the promised backing of the PAP, an emboldened Low then started his personal campaign to undermine and destabilise the leadership of Jeyaratnam.

Wah piong eh !wpwhistleblower Sir ! suddenly you spaek queen's English meh? What you wrote is what I had been writting in this forum all these years.The constant source of my clash with Scroobal.

My bone of contention with WP is not so much as that it's a racist party but a side kick to PAP---particulary Sylvia Lim.Her appointment as the WP chairperson is just like how PAP appoints chairman to government linked companies and GLCs.And like the Malaysian Chinese butch Saw; Sylvia's background as the police-woman was most unfitting to chair a political party.But what intrigues me is the timing.Why now?Does PAP thinks that WP is growing too big for it's shoes and see the need to cut it down to size?Or is PAP pitting the Chinese majority against minority races so that it's margin of defeat in the coming BE would not set a precedence?

I tend to think the PAP fears a big swing of votes in favour of WP in the BE.Thus playing this racist card.

I have no doubt that you are a PAP lackey Sir wpwhistleblower.

But one thing is for sure.LTK will suffer the same ignobility as JBJ.And that it's Sylvia Lim who is actually pulling the string under PAP instructions and that Low's teeth had been effectively pulled out which renders him as a useless paper tiger.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am getting sick and tired of all this minorities making mountains out of mole hills. Singapore is a Majority southern chinese country,,why must the majority bend to the needs of the minority? Minority can and should be accommodated into society as a whole. But if they feel they cant fit in, they can fuck off,,,complain here say racist etc,,from wat I know, some of the minorities are the most racist fucks there is,,but they complain and divert arguments so as to get ahead,,,they should just fuck off,,,same for all those Foreign Trashes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgMchG83Ceg
[video=youtube;XgMchG83Ceg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgMchG83Ceg[/video]

Another minority member was forced to quit the Chinese Workers' Party as he was not made a cadre simply because he was not a Chinese.

Like all their non-Chinese candidates, he was asked to stand for election to fulfill the ethnic quotation for WP to form their Ali Baba team in Nee Soon GRC. If not because for the GRC, NO minority candidates would ever be filled by the Chinese Workers' Party.

It is no wonder that the Chinese Workers' Party, dominated by the bigoted Chinese chauvinists, are determined to destroy the GRC system as they are hell-bent in denying any minority voice and representation to be heard in the Parliament....

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP plays race card.

Sacrifice any non-Chinese "Mole" and receive 2% swing in minority votes towards the PAP during the next election phase.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Golden Dragon Sir already confirming thsi story is true one. Scoobal (I no call him Sir now because he very hao siao and ngeow) also say this story si true oen. But Scooabl say u can discoount 90% becos I think he sometiem hao siao donno also pretend to no becos he no one lost to Mr Golden Dragon Sir. Wah low eh, Sivia also like taht one. Eh, we all popel is Sinagporean. Youu cannot anyhow like Loe Thia Kiang say Indian this India that. Later many problem one. I tink teh bayi and the Malay MP sure resign liow. Not they make their race very shame join Low Tia KLiang and Sivia.

Hey, your spelling is really quite bad. Maybe you can use spell-check?

Interestingly, even though your spelling is horrendous, your grammar is generally sound. Are you sure you're not deliberately writing in this manner?

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
LTK does speak and behave like ah beng, n its not the accent.
This guy has no hope to make govt. He carried himself like ah beng to appeal to ah beng voters. People vote for WP as protest vote only.

As a politician, as long as he has a good heart, I think it's more important than many other qualities. Don't you think?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am getting sick and tired of all this minorities making mountains out of mole hills. Singapore is a Majority southern chinese country,,why must the majority bend to the needs of the minority? Minority can and should be accommodated into society as a whole. But if they feel they cant fit in, they can fuck off,,,complain here say racist etc,,from wat I know, some of the minorities are the most racist fucks there is,,but they complain and divert arguments so as to get ahead,,,they should just fuck off,,,same for all those Foreign Trashes

Thats the true voice of WP supporter speaking.
Which underscores the point made by brother Sajeev.

I applaud Sajeev for his courage in whistle blowing the racism in WP.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah as if PAP is not racist,,,the most racist Chinese fucker is LKY,,,he said shit like Singapore is not ready for a Indian PM etc...PAP not racist meh?? ANyway the majority should never pander to the whims of the minority,,GRC should be eliminated and if no Minority represented in Parliament soo be it,

Anyway the PAP minority leaders like Yakkult, etc are all fucking useless,,they got the job cos they are minority and not becos they are competent...

so why give incompetent minorites like them a free ride??

Thats the true voice of WP supporter speaking.
Which underscores the point made by brother Sajeev.

I applaud Sajeev for his courage in whistle blowing the racism in WP.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
A board of inquiry must be set up to investigate this racism in WP. This committee must have the power to subpoena anyone, including LTK GMS

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That Should be done to the PAP,,and LKY should be investigated as well and arrested for inciting racial hatred...Heard also LKY never allow his daughter to marry and Indian right?

A board of inquiry must be set up to investigate this racism in WP. This committee must have the power to subpoena anyone, including LTK GMS

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really think we should stop flaming the racism fire, especially when it's not clear whether all these allegations of racism are substantiated in the first place.

Regardless of whether PAP or WP, if we continue to use the race card for this BE, the potential damage to Singapore is a lot more severe than partisan politics. So what if WP wins or PAP wins but Singapore becomes fragmented along racial fault lines? Singaporeans will lose big time if we fracture our national cohesion.

Ladies/Gentlemen, can we exercise some restraints and not play race?