• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another new day another big pharma beat the competition to get FDA approval for new vaccine against pneumonia

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot manage the whole forum by myself. I need the help of others and when they offer their help I have to leave it to them to know what is best. If I tell them how and what to moderate I might as well do it myself.

I'm sure you can work it out with the mods so that they can trial lift the ban on a few threads and you then have the opportunity to prove that you aren't on a mission to destroy every single thread.

And look at the results, you have one idiot accusing everyone of being the doc in Calgary and talks to himself all night

What a disaster your Shit Times is

kt latha

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam open up all those 8 threads immediately if not I will leave this forum.
If you ever leave this forum for good, I believe many uncles here will ...
Using-the-Shun-Chinese-Vegetable-Cleaver.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The post proves you are a blatant liar son of whore when @zhihau admission is right on top. Pui!
Oh it’s not easy to get Cantonese snake @zhihau to admit he is the one that banned me ok. Previously this arrogant bastard just blatantly ignored my posts and dare not admit he is the one abusing his power to ban me and only me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can leave anytime. However bear in mind that I'm the only one that will miss you because your feisty behavior brightens up my day. The rest will be happy to see you go.
You should say that yesterday. Now then say. Who cares whether you or anyone miss me? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure @zhihau will lock them all again if you misbehave. :smile: He's one of the best and fairest mods I've ever come across.
The second sentence is an additional statement after my reply. Everyone with conscience can see Cantonese snake @zhihau has not just not been fair to me but persecuted me with bans that are not imposed on others that misbehaved in my threads and other threads gin this gin that evil filthy shit lies of me EVERYDAY FOR YEARS.

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can leave anytime. However bear in mind that I'm the only one that will miss you because your feisty behavior brightens up my day. The rest will be happy to see you go.

Its like you want to be disliked and stupid. I have never seen anyone try so hard to be such a failure