• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another naked slut at Kaki Bukit, who's daughter is this???

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
When people are angry with you, you can quote this:

"I am not an asshole. I am actually one of the nicest people you will ever meet.
If you are pissed, that’s because you know I see through your bullshit."
Quote noted with thanks :thumbsup: although not verlee leelavant to this but My uncle can note this during beating of ceos to puppy :geek:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
probably tiong, must be worked in geylang lockdown no clients until she tulan walk naked to attract clients
can eat dont waste......maybe only $30, what guys u waiting for?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
He produce the puppy sound could be he had an orgasm.
Leecorrected as puppy behaviour and/or sound usuallee the topic will have a sudden death and the ceo need to divert attention to other matters becas they will not be able to justify what they have said while the crowd stayed in shock becas noone would dare to do this KNN very shiok one you know KNN

jw5

Loyal
Leecorrected as puppy behaviour and/or sound usuallee the topic will have a sudden death and the ceo need to divert attention to other matters becas they will not be able to justify what they have said while the crowd stayed in shock becas noone would dare to do this KNN very shiok one you know KNN

That is why I think that if you are not afraid of going to jail, beating to a pulp is better. It also makes it easier for the cleaners to clean up.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why I think that if you are not afraid of going to jail, beating to a pulp is better. It also makes it easier for the cleaners to clean up.
As a matter of fact my uncle onllee not afraid to go jail (for a max of 2 wks sentence) if he has leetired and need not worllee about leaving criminal leecord KNN beating ceo to a pulp by physical means surellee will exceed that sentence KNN any idea 1 fucking slap to Very Kind Lady will it exceed 2 weeks ? KNN my uncle think 1 fucking punch surellee will exceed but slap is leeferent sentence KNN

jw5

Loyal
As a matter of fact my uncle onllee not afraid to go jail (for a max of 2 wks sentence) if he has leetired and need not worllee about leaving criminal leecord KNN beating ceo to a pulp by physical means surellee will exceed that sentence KNN any idea 1 fucking slap to Very Kind Lady will it exceed 2 weeks ?

Actually I have more respect for people who go to jail for beating someone up than for people who go to jail for cheating. I despise cheaters and scammers.

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is an alternative word?
K L N

A couple of sharp and blunt points.:

1. PG (Parental Guidance) and R18 (Restricted to 18 years and above),

2. why nowadays, so many chin chia siao eh Langs?

3. why you still face so many virtual attacks?
Please install an "Iron Dome" anti-missile system.

You can order from Israel ,
via Amazon, AliNoBaba, FoodOrangUtan, GrabCCB, etc.....

Reactions: jw5

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a matter of fact my uncle onllee not afraid to go jail (for a max of 2 wks sentence) if he has leetired and need not worllee about leaving criminal leecord KNN beating ceo to a pulp by physical means surellee will exceed that sentence KNN any idea 1 fucking slap to Very Kind Lady will it exceed 2 weeks ? KNN my uncle think 1 fucking punch surellee will exceed but slap is leeferent sentence KNN
K L N

Why dont follow ah Valium Broomstick shaft up her big fat arse or,
Cottonmouth Parang slice her rotten smelly C*** to pieces and then shaft down her CCB mouth.

jw5

Loyal
K L N

A couple of sharp and blunt points.:

1. PG (Parental Guidance) and R18 (Restricted to 18 years and above),

2. why nowadays, so many chin chia siao eh Langs?

3. why you still face so many virtual attacks?
Please install an "Iron Dome" anti-missile system.

You can order from Israel ,
via Amazon, AliNoBaba, FoodOrangUtan, GrabCCB, etc.....

I have my tracetogether token and also downloaded the app, should be ok.