• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another naked slut at Kaki Bukit, who's daughter is this???

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://singaporeuncensored.com/nked-woman-waiting-at-traffic-light-wearing-completely-nothing/

N*KED WOMAN WAITING AT TRAFFIC LIGHT, WEARING COMPLETELY NOTHING​

By
KanyeNorth
-
June 20, 2021

non Finance, non loan, non property, non banking, non credit card
attack-of-the-titan-1024x536.jpg

Another n*ked person was seen in public again.

This time a n*ked woman was seen standing at a traffic light in the n*de and waiting for the light to turn green.
She was seen wearing absolutely nothing except for a handbag.
The incident happened at Kaki Bukit Green.
image-186.png

argh1-jpeg.114244

Last edited:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://singaporeuncensored.com/nked-woman-waiting-at-traffic-light-wearing-completely-nothing/

N*KED WOMAN WAITING AT TRAFFIC LIGHT, WEARING COMPLETELY NOTHING​

By
KanyeNorth
-
June 20, 2021

non Finance, non loan, non property, non banking, non credit card
attack-of-the-titan-1024x536.jpg

Another n*ked person was seen in public again.

This time a n*ked woman was seen standing at a traffic light in the n*de and waiting for the light to turn green.
She was seen wearing absolutely nothing except for a handbag.
The incident happened at Kaki Bukit Green.
image-186.png
hooking for a FUCK

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think since @ginfreely always mentioned getting whistling from behind it is verlee likelee Very Kind Lady also will do this although my uncle think this is not Very Kind Lady becas no bow leg fat finger KNN

jw5

Loyal
That orange bag looks similar.

KNN my uncle think since @ginfreely always mentioned getting whistling from behind it is verlee likelee Very Kind Lady also will do this although my uncle think this is not Very Kind Lady becas no bow leg fat finger KNN

Someone has angered you and you have also angered someone.
Whenever someone is angry with you, there is something you can quote which will improve communications.
Do you want to know this useful quote?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone has angered you and you have also angered someone.
Whenever someone is angry with you, there is something you can quote which will improve communications.
Do you want to know this useful quote?

Why this is relevant to the orange bag?