• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another Man Jump with Kids?? What the wife done?

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Family tragedy on CNY eve - Man grabs his son and attempts to leap to their death from the 11th storey after quarrelling with his wife, but decides to spare his son and jumps himself instead.

Some insider news its that the wife had betray the Husband that lead to this. What the world had turn out to be? now it is the woman turn that cheat the husband?
:confused:

buddhaboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe the kid is not his!

I really wish Singaporeans who want to end their life, choose a less drastic method.
Jumping is really messy, especially if they hit the grills over the drains. The poor cleaner guy needs a shovel to scoop up the meat.

singaporebomb

Alfrescian
Loyal
at least the guy still had the conscious not to bring the children along,if u wana die,die along,don't drag yr own flesh and blood life

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
at least the guy still had the conscious not to bring the children along,if u wana die,die along,don't drag yr own flesh and blood life

i think what he want is to get back at the wife and tell her that i want to feel the pain of losing the kids. the kids is always the victim of all these arguement

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe the kid is not his!

I really wish Singaporeans who want to end their life, choose a less drastic method.
Jumping is really messy, especially if they hit the grills over the drains. The poor cleaner guy needs a shovel to scoop up the meat.
if it really had the courage to die, might well go do something that you never dare to do before.

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Might as well do sg justice and ass rape some elite in white before take one or more for a swan dive down raffles hotel. Winning while losing.

jw5

Loyal
Firstly, do you have to jump just because your wife betrayed you?
Secondly, why do you need to involve your son?
I find this really absurd.

AhBengBoyBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
if it really had the courage to die, might well go do something that you never dare to do before.

You nut, don't talk about that 'having courage' nonsense.

The man is desperate and depressed, what courage are you talking about? I am sure if you are in his shoes or similar, you would do the same too.

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal

The man is desperate and depressed, what courage are you talking about? I am sure if you are in his shoes or similar, you would do the same too.

Wednesday February 17, 2010
Boy watches as father falls to his death

A 12-year-old boy saw his father commit suicide by jumping off the 11th floor of a flat in Singapore on the eve of Chinese New Year.

Nanyang Siang Pau reported that Lu Zhi Hua, 41, had initially wanted to kill the boy too but relented after the boy begged the father against doing it.

The daily added that the businessman committed suicide after suspecting his wife was having an affair.

A neighbour said she heard a loud thud at the time of incident.

“Not long after, I heard a boy shouting that his father had jumped off the flat,” she said, adding that she immediately opened the door and brought in the boy, who at that time was shivering in fear.

The daily reported that Lu was said to be under psychiatric treatment since learning of his wife’s infidelity. The couple had been married for 19 years and had two children.

S

sodoMee

The daily added that the businessman committed suicide after suspecting his wife was having an affair.

为什么要想不开??

Be like me!! I am happy even my wife divorced me!!

karl-rabeder200-200x0.jpg

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal

courage? i say if he had the courage to die, not to say that he has the courage la.
i sure if you and me in his shoe, we will never do that.
i do not understand what he is going thru , so will not comment on that.