• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another filthy indian caught with mask down!

Sgpind

Alfrescian
Loyal
ALL races are fucked equally over here in Sammyboy when they misbehave.
It's only the Indians who see a need to defend the bad behavior of their kind, like what you just did here.
Lol.. that means you have no idea what defending someone means. I cannot abuse a race because one person or a few do something wrong. That's being a bigot. Just because others in the forum are like that doesn't make it right.
I still stand by what I said. This guy is wrong. And so are you when you generalise Indians with this behaviour.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol.. that means you have no idea what defending someone means. I cannot abuse a race because one person or a few do something wrong. That's being a bigot. Just because others in the forum are like that doesn't make it right.
I still stand by what I said. This guy is wrong. And so are you when you generalise Indians with this behaviour.

Your race is full of black sheep.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
ALL races are fucked equally over here in Sammyboy when they misbehave.
It's only the Indians who see a need to defend the bad behavior of their kind, like what you just did here.
Ah neh will not say chinese is racist once there are chinese chio bus in a party. They won't say chinese is racist when shitskin having a chinese gf. While chinese gals reject them as always, they will play racist victim card as always.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
We don't discriminate. :smile:
Lol. That is not call discriminate. That is invasion. Ah neh invade the chinese gals and their kids will be totally look like ah neh. Ah neh gain and has nothing to lose.

Chinese guys nev go and lust and pester desi gal. U all these ah neh racist towards the chinese guy but lust chinese gals like gold. U all go and fk your own shits.

Sgpind

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol. That is not call discriminate. That is invasion. Ah neh invade the chinese gals and their kids will be totally look like ah neh. Ah neh gain and has nothing to lose.

Chinese guys nev go and lust and pester desi gal. U all these ah neh racist towards the chinese guy but lust chinese gals like gold. U all go and fk your own shits.
Bro, gals are gals. Doesn't matter where or who they are. :smile:
Be nice to them , respect them.
Interracial marriages are increasing . So need to go with flow. Ultimately, Asean is called Indo China region for a reason . Go figure, what is an invasion.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, gals are gals. Doesn't matter where or who they are. :smile:
Be nice to them , respect them.
Interracial marriages are increasing . So need to go with flow. Ultimately, Asean is called Indo China region for a reason . Go figure, what is an invasion.
Ah neh blackened the chinese gals and make her heir become ah neh. That is disrespectful and disgrace to the chinese ancestors. U all these ah neh of cuz would like to have interracial marriage with chinese as no matter what their kids will be 100% ah neh.

Like I say chinese guys don't lust and go for desi gals. U all these ah neh see chinese gals like gold and wanna blackened them. Ah neh shld just fuck their own shit since your desi gal is the 'best looking gals' in the world. Dont go and blackened fairer skin gals.

Sgpind

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah neh blackened the chinese gals and make her heir become ah neh. That is disrespectful and disgrace to the chinese ancestors. U all these ah neh of cuz would like to have interracial marriage with chinese as no matter what their kids will be 100% ah neh.

Like I say chinese guys don't lust and go for desi gals. U all these ah neh see chinese gals like gold and wanna blackened them. Ah neh shld just fuck their own shit since your desi gal is the 'best looking gals' in the world. Dont go and blackened fairer skin gals.
But I see lot of Chinese also run behind Caucasian. Is that OK? So what you say is black is bad and white is good. Hmm I wonder what is racism

valleycat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am like your ancestors.
You still did not answer the question so I shall assume you are a CECAkroach.

And sorry, the only ancestor we are related to is Adam.
When your behaviour and mannerism and arsehole attitude mutated into CECAkroaching, we are no longer related.