• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another bunch of useless old fucks having a brawl at Bedok kopitiam

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the common denominator....beer.

Bunch of uncles getting high over cheap and easily accessible alcohol by untrained staff.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle leecomend either don't brawl or brawl all the way till 1 surrender KNN this brawl is half brawl half no brawl waste time for themselves and the spectators KNN

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
vaccination is to kill off all these useless fucks......
usually these so called fights is over absolutely nothing
would be better if there is a legal ring for them to box the fuck out of each other instead of disrupting everyone with their nonsense

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
vaccination is to kill off all these useless fucks......
usually these so called fights is over absolutely nothing
would be better if there is a legal ring for them to box the fuck out of each other instead of disrupting everyone with their nonsense

I am all for euthanasia for all those uneducated, low IQ and self-entitled old farts once they hit 60.

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
everytime i go the hawker ctr at my side, i always see a same group of old farts la kopi.sibei boliao

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems like it's Bedok South, the most ghetto part of Bedok.

Bedok is a large town: Bedok North (Reservoir), Bedok Central and Bedok South. Each area has its own identity. :biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems like it's Bedok South, the most ghetto part of Bedok.

Bedok is a large town: Bedok North (Reservoir), Bedok Central and Bedok South. Each area has its own identity. :biggrin:

Lots of useless PG and MG. Strong supporters of MIW

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Such brawls are inevitable.
They happen all the time.
Just that the brawls are posted on social media and make it seem like there are many such brawls.
They are occasional and allow the ah peks to let off steam.
Leave the ah peks alone.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Such brawls are inevitable.
They happen all the time.
Just that the brawls are posted on social media and make it seem like there are many such brawls.
They are occasional and allow the ah peks to let off steam.
Leave the ah peks alone.

Indeed. Brawls also occur even when no alcohol is involved. Refer to the feud between Zam Zam and Victory murtabak restaurants. :wink:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indeed. Brawls also occur even when no alcohol is involved. Refer to the feud between Zam Zam and Victory murtabak restaurants. :wink:

Tis case is not a one off thing. They have not been in good terms for a long time. Direct competition. Wats more...very rare u come across non cheena brawl at kopitiam

Last edited: