• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anonymous HIV Testing

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AFA's timing does not suit me.
Any other avenues? Oral test. And can result be shared with 3rd party with consent?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
AFA's timing does not suit me.
Any other avenues? Oral test. And can result be shared with 3rd party with consent?

Most clinics do this test. Especially those that caters to FTs medical checkup. Very convenient nowadays.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Looked Like something serious have happened to Sarong.I remembered your Last Thread was about
whether Licking a piece of Chebai can can you AIDs..bet your Tongue must be getting Lots of coLd
sores & uLcers Now ?..:*::eek:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looked Like something serious have happened to Sarong.I remembered your Last Thread was about
whether Licking a piece of Chebai can can you AIDs..bet your Tongue must be getting Lots of coLd
I may be cheebye mouth but you are the cheebye brain.
Previously I asked about cervical cancer la.
Aids and hiv you talk to your sidekick kopisai...
You machiam pap always twist facts to suit yourself.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I may be cheebye mouth but you are the cheebye brain.
Previously I asked about cervical cancer la.
Aids and hiv you talk to your sidekick kopisai...
You machiam pap always twist facts to suit yourself.

Just gentle reminder to both of you plus Kopi. Leongsam already very hot. So watch your quarrels brothers. Thank you. :smile:

Windsor2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just gentle reminder to both of you plus Kopi. Leongsam already very hot. So watch your quarrels brothers. Thank you. :smile:

Quarrels are inevitable bro. How do one not quarrel when there are insufficient ways to prevent slanderers and ne'er do wells who constantly provoke and bad-mouth other members?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
..Bet TS's days are short.Just do what you deem fit; Like going for a short HoLiday in East Sabah?..

:eek::biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who tested positive? RIP. My condolences.
Let's stay united so that the forum will not go to the dogs because of PAP IBs taking advantage of situation.
The 60.1% has wised up to these PAP twists and turns.
Ok many thanks....

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
WouLd be Nice of Sam if he can initiate an AIDs' Donation Drive at this point in time..:wink: