• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Angry netizens rip into Spize after their food caused one to die

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets be serious.eating shit will not kill you. I fact, if it came from a gut with a super healthy vegetarian guy full of good microbes, it could be beneficial.
Currently, medical research have concluded that many people with trivial complications could be cured by simply swallowing gut microbes from a super healthy person.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets be serious.eating shit will not kill you. I fact, if it came from a gut with a super healthy vegetarian guy full of good microbes, it could be beneficial.
Currently, medical research have concluded that many people with trivial complications could be cured by simply swallowing gut microbes from a super healthy person.

Yes, shit transfer. Or more nicely known as FMT.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fecal_microbiota_transplant

Also saw a documentary of transplanting arm pit bacteria from a non-smelly one to a smelly-one.

Apparently the non-smelly bacteria will colonise the smelly arm pit and turn it odour-free! Amazing...

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now you agree that close inbreeding is gd for m&d, u hve arrived after tasting shit.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem is since they didnt identify it, they will not be able to find any links. We do not know how long spize kept the food. The other places could have used it faster, or cooked it better, or export. Bear in mind its halal so you wont see it jn large supply. I am more sure of our usual govt uselessness, because there is still no root cause after deaths! Sample testjng takes a week?

If that place is owned by any OPPOSITION MEMBERS....they will identify the germs within SECONDS..even complete with a GEMONE report & KPKB all over the medias..demanding the oppositions CUM CLEAN & commit harakiri. But kek leng "members", it will take 10 man hours 8 days a week to trace the germs.

The word is meritocracy...the other word is connections...what a difference a membership makes...

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is aries hassan? Talk like real leh, he everyday visit spize? Spend how much?
Yes spize maybe has bad service etc, but dont just ococcasionally visit spize spend few bucks talk like 1 big fart.:biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is since they didnt identify it, they will not be able to find any links. We do not know how long spize kept the food. The other places could have used it faster, or cooked it better, or export. Bear in mind its halal so you wont see it jn large supply. I am more sure of our usual govt uselessness, because there is still no root cause after deaths! Sample testjng takes a week?
The contamination could be fom the transport, or the final destination itself.