• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AngMohs not happy they kena kick out of Sg for Robertson Quay incident

jw5

Loyal
" The restaurant will only be allowed to do takeaways next week and open for dining from Jun 29, provided it has shown that it is able to implement safe management measures for its customers, URA added. " :cool:

By the way, what happened to that curry shop (pub?) at Holland Village which was ordered to shut down?

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How many of you here gloat at the plight of the expelled ang mohs... yet at the same time suck up to America? You need to get your head checked. It’s the same people.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
How many of you here gloat at the plight of the expelled ang mohs... yet at the same time suck up to America? You need to get your head checked. It’s the same people.

Hey not me ok.

But I got fucked for whacking sinkies gloating

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey not me ok.

But I got fucked for whacking sinkies gloating
Lol... I don’t understand the inconsistency. Those who work here in corporations together with locals understand Asians and are quite balanced, many actually married Asians and live here. It is the politics that piss people off.

mixmasternrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do these guys complain so much? Live here 14 years but don't want citizenship yet want to live it up and reap benefits of a prosperous state?
So you are so special - answer is "no" because you go back to your country of origin and cannot make the same living due to lack of opportunities and the simple truth that SG welcomes AMDK with open arms - no matter how talent-challenged. Serves U right for thinking yourself above the law.
040d4745d4327739eaa5e7025148f698.jpg

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do these guys complain so much? Live here 14 years but don't want citizenship yet want to live it up and reap benefits of a prosperous state?
So you are so special - answer is "no" because you go back to your country of origin and cannot make the same living due to lack of opportunities and the simple truth that SG welcomes AMDK with open arms - no matter how talent-challenged. Serves U right for thinking yourself above the law.
040d4745d4327739eaa5e7025148f698.jpg
Not even PR because sons will have to do NS. Get rid of the mother fucker.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol... I don’t understand the inconsistency. Those who work here in corporations together with locals understand Asians and are quite balanced, many actually married Asians and live here. It is the politics that piss people off.
shoooo CECA shitskin shooo go back to India cheena arselicker shooooo!

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look on the bright side, at least the amdk's company do not need to continue paying exorbitant expat packages. And we are going into a recession so it's a timely retrenchment.

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
How are you? Are you still in touch with Asychee? If you are let him know that I wish him well. It is a pity he unfriended us. I still very much appreciate the help I got from him. And from you too when you helped me save some money transferring money to Canada.

Are you still in Edmonton or Vietnam?

I have previously explained why I still feel like I am in sg. It's because I went back to medicine and became a dr again. So you are right. I am still sinkie because after all the stupid bullshit talk I gave to myself about moving to Canada starting a new life and all that shit. I ended up being the same. A GP again. I hate myself for that. And yes that is the result of the sinkie in me. I too choose the practical route. Good income. Stable job. Support family. Afraid to take the plunge and really do something different. So in essence I am very similar to your PAP supporter. So I hate myself too.

The general tone of SBF is that they will screw PAP. And also screw PAP supporters. Given that majority of sinkies are PAP supporters you get the idea what the tone is around here.

Now I dont see many here wishing well on PAP supporters. Do you? So it is go with the flow here.

I remember you once told me that you try to stay away from fellow sinkies after you had migrated. Obviously you dislike them as well. The difference is you have a happy career that does not remind you of sinkieland.

For myself I am still as unhappy generally cos I am still in medicine and doing the same shit work. So it constantly reminds me of sg.

If you notice I became more active here again only after 2013 when I got back into medicine.

The truth is most happy people do not come to this SBF forum. I am serious.

Why else would there be a warning like

" Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! "

Sorry if my rants offend you.

Haha you still remember me. Out of respect for the privacy of the Edmonton gang, I usually do not talk much about Canada in this forum. For the same reason, I refrain from stating here that you are not MAY as this will mean revealing personal information about you. I still think Asychee is one of the good guys. Besides he cooks a mean kuay chap. We used to have potluck or hotpot meals with some PRCs whom I think you have met.

Like you, I don't really mix much with Singaporeans these days although I do enjoy the occasional gathering. It's always fun to speak Singlish and complain about everything. As mentioned, we cannot really take the sinkiness out of us as we spent our formative years in SG.

I used to be like you. Rejoicing at every misfortune in SG. But I realized that it was silly. I have moved on (although I still want the opposition to win). I still get my SG news from this forum since I find it far more credible than the Straits Times. From your posts, you seem to be enjoying life in Calgary. Like my analogy, if you are happily married, why do you care what happened to your ex?

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's not to understand? Look at the pictures of them. They were mixing with other FTs with blatant disregard for the law. They probably think they are above the law and the local police is too afraid to confront foreigners. They are not the "understand Asians, quite balanced" FT. Like the PAP, this group of FT have an elitist, "I am untouchable" mentality.

jw5

Loyal
Better for them to go somewhere they need not be "afraid" and where people are not so "cruel". :wink:

What's not to understand? Look at the pictures of them. They were mixing with other FTs with blatant disregard for the law. They probably think they are above the law and the local police is too afraid to confront foreigners. They are not the "understand Asians, quite balanced" FT. Like the PAP, this group of FT have an elitist, "I am untouchable" mentality.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Haha you still remember me. Out of respect for the privacy of the Edmonton gang, I usually do not talk much about Canada in this forum. For the same reason, I refrain from stating here that you are not MAY as this will mean revealing personal information about you. I still think Asychee is one of the good guys. Besides he cooks a mean kuay chap. We used to have potluck or hotpot meals with some PRCs whom I think you have met.

Like you, I don't really mix much with Singaporeans these days although I do enjoy the occasional gathering. It's always fun to speak Singlish and complain about everything. As mentioned, we cannot really take the sinkiness out of us as we spent our formative years in SG.

I used to be like you. Rejoicing at every misfortune in SG. But I realized that it was silly. I have moved on (although I still want the opposition to win). I still get my SG news from this forum since I find it far more credible than the Straits Times. From your posts, you seem to be enjoying life in Calgary. Like my analogy, if you are happily married, why do you care what happened to your ex?

@jw5 bro......is bluelobster also myself? LOL!

I still consider Asychee my friend. And I am eternally grateful to him. I will try to get in touch with him again.

I am pretty close to another ex-sinkie in Calgary. We hang out a lot these days. But just us 2 families. Not all sinkies have same wavelength as my friend also found out when he helped another family when they moved to Calgary but found that they were not on same page as he is. He is happily retired and doesn't need to earn anything from helping so it is not about money.

As I explained I am still with one of my ex's. Medicine. Think of it like this. Say my ex and I used to do ballroom dancing a lot. All my memories of my ex have to do with ballroom dancing. And I hated ballroom dancing! Absolutely hated it! One of the reasons why I left my ex is cos I couldnt stand doing ballroom dancing anymore! And now I am with my wife but I have to ballroom dance almost every day for work. How to forget ex right?

jw5

Loyal
Actually I am more interested why Horny Heart Ng Boon Gay's wife so chio yet he cheated in her. :unsure:

1593527670751.png

@jw5 bro......is bluelobster also myself? LOL!

I still consider Asychee my friend. And I am eternally grateful to him. I will try to get in touch with him again.

I am pretty close to another ex-sinkie in Calgary. We hang out a lot these days. But just us 2 families. Not all sinkies have same wavelength as my friend also found out when he helped another family when they moved to Calgary but found that they were not on same page as he is. He is happily retired and doesn't need to earn anything from helping so it is not about money.

As I explained I am still with one of my ex's. Medicine. Think of it like this. Say my ex and I used to do ballroom dancing a lot. All my memories of my ex have to do with ballroom dancing. And I hated ballroom dancing! Absolutely hated it! One of the reasons why I left my ex is cos I couldnt stand doing ballroom dancing anymore! And now I am with my wife but I have to ballroom dance almost every day for work. How to forget ex right?