• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Angmoh said USA should follow Song Dynasty example to be partners cum competitors with Jin Liao if not war will breakout!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nevertheless Song emperor still cannot be forgiven for breaching the contract with Liao to partner with Jin instead. Very stupid to partner with more barbaric and more powerful dictator!
This should be a lesson to ccb sinkies dreaming of partnering with other country former dictator to do anything. This is called kiang tio ho mai keh kiang!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Song didn’t breach the contract to gang up with Jin first, won’t create the problem of Jin fighting Song and Song won’t need to gang up with Mongol to fight Jin and that means Mongol won’t have the chance to eat up Song eventually. So follow the terms of contract is indeed very important. Am I right @eatshitndie?
contracts and treaties can always be revoked or rescinded by any party depending on changing circumstances and compliance with the terms. certain conditions can force one party to violate or abandon a treaty. for example, a new leader arises and he buay song wants to fight and conquer his neighbors. and he will most likely let loose some firecrackers to signal start of his campaign of conquest. for song, if treaty with liao served them well for over a century, it was stupid of them to gang up with jin and rescind the treaty with liao. when a contract or treaty serves you well, never modify or cancel it. but if other party wants to harass you with firecrackers and make your life difficult by threatening with changing treaty, you must be prepared for that eventuality by arming yourself with options and alternatives. crying foul about other party changing terms of treaty will not resolve anything. must negotiate with stronger hand such as having better options on the side. other party will find your weaknesses and sexploit them for maximum benefits for themselves. this is the real (hostile) world. no such thing as contract and treaty lasting forever. liao unfortunately is now liao liao or bo liao. buay liao is a pipedream. so in a way, it was stupid for song to buay song and rescind treaty with liao, as liao was at the forefront doing the heavy lifting fighting off jin, tanguts, and mongols. the constant fighting and defending of border made them stronger. song was secured and enjoying peace while liao was doing the fighting and defending. song became song song and forgot how to fight. thus song became weak and everyone wanted to bully her. such was the life and death of a gongcheebye empire without options, alternatives, and preparation of impending hostilities. only knew how to kpkb about others threatening her and infringing treaty terms.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
other party will find your weaknesses and sexploit them for maximum benefits for themselves. this is the real (hostile) world.
Only bastards and dictator will exploit other people weakness to not follow agreements that are already sealed. It’s called karma indeed that Song Dynasty got annexed by stronger power Jin and then eradicated by strongest power Mongol in the end for bastard Song emperor taking advantage of Liao weakness to partner with stronger power Jin to bully Liao.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Song dynasty created its own downfall. The founder of the Song dynasty was a general who launched a coup. When he became emperor, he was afraid of his own generals ousting him in a similar way. So he reduced the power of military officers and raised the status of civil officers. With the military weakened, the barbarian tribes from the north grew stronger and took advantage.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Song dynasty created its own downfall. The founder of the Song dynasty was a general who launched a coup. When he became emperor, he was afraid of his own generals ousting him in a similar way. So he reduced the power of military officers and raised the status of civil officers. With the military weakened, the barbarian tribes from the north grew stronger and took advantage.
Ya really stupid Song emperor to always give way to barbarians and make peace when the generals were winning wars and could have won.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only bastards and dictator will exploit other people weakness to not follow agreements that are already sealed. It’s called karma indeed that Song Dynasty got annexed by stronger power Jin and then eradicated by strongest power Mongol in the end for bastard Song emperor taking advantage of Liao weakness to partner with stronger power Jin to bully Liao.
this is reality in a hostile world. even friendly neighbors can take advantage when they sense weakness. if any party buay song an agreement or contract can ask for review and change in contract as usually contract clauses allow it with adequate notice, such as 69 days in advance. just like some of my ah neh tenants. always ask for changes to lease terms before lease reaches sexpiration. same with trading and payment terms in wholesale and warehousing biz. retailers always ask for 69 days or more to pay upon receipt of goods when agreement says net 6.9 weeks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is reality in a hostile world. even friendly neighbors can take advantage when they sense weakness. if any party buay song an agreement or contract can ask for review and change in contract as usually contract clauses allow it with adequate notice, such as 69 days in advance. just like some of my ah neh tenants. always ask for changes to lease terms before lease reaches sexpiration. same with trading and payment terms in wholesale and warehousing biz. retailers always ask for 69 days or more to pay upon receipt of goods when agreement says net 6.9 weeks.
It’s very short sighted to take advantage to not follow the contract terms as you lose credibility and will only backfire in your future dealings with the same person or with others. For example ah neh tenants think they very smart to break contract without fulfilling the terms only get a bad name in return from poor landlords. It is like my ccb Malaysian chinese neighbours, get bad publicity of their ugly bullying behavior.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s very short sighted to take advantage to not follow the contract terms as you lose credibility and will only backfire in your future dealings with the same person or with others. For example ah neh tenants think they very smart to break contract without fulfilling the terms only get a bad name in return from poor landlords. It is like my ccb Malaysian chinese neighbours, get bad publicity of their ugly bullying behavior.

For mudland, they are very short sighted to think they can bully foreigner investors and Singapore on water contract and territory without denting their reputation in the world and affecting future investors and contracts.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ccb Malaysian Chinese sons of whores think stealing slandering and harassing me they get entertainment, happiness and winning are so shortsighted. I could have been a powerful mouthpiece for them promoting mudland and them if they have been kind to me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysian Chinese sons of whores think stealing slandering and harassing me they get entertainment, happiness and winning are so shortsighted. I could have been a powerful mouthpiece for them promoting mudland and them if they have been kind to me.

Just like kt latha and LJ Mccully that take advantage to bully me and see what they get in retribution? It’s heaven’s will indeed that the truth be mentioned that they have insulted a virgin a slut UNPROVOKED.