• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

angmo tulan singaporean !!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;Kh8X1kTcfxw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh8X1kTcfxw&feature=watch_response[/video]

i totally agree with this guy..sinkie men are wimp and the whole populations of sinkie do not have any self-respect at all.

by the way , i am right again... why is it so hard to be wrong????

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello! native England people also seepik poor England. Want speak proper language seepik 华人讲华语

That is one thing but look at all those responses, All those responses shows Sinkies are in-fact narrow minded, up-tight and speaks poor English.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
this KKK look alike dickhead talk with his arse farting shits. He is as shit as his own bedroom was so untidy.

Want to smoke drug don't come to Singapore, we will hang him dead! Want to litter go shit inside White House and see what he will get!

i totally agree with this guy..sinkie men are wimp and the whole populations of sinkie do not have any self-respect at all.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello! native England people also seepik poor England. Want speak proper langauge seepik 华人讲华语

I know i speak poor English too and so does majority of sinkies but the response is simply amplifying it, We need to keep abit of face and not further embarrass our-self. Just watch the bideos :biggrin: and tell me you dont cringe when you watch them.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this KKK look alike dickhead talk with his arse farting shits. He is as shit as his own bedroom was so untidy.

Want to smoke drug don't come to Singapore, we will hang him dead! Want to litter go shit inside White House and see what he will get!

you are what he call the shit moron who let this bullshit laws to pass and not do anything about it. Or i can say too ball-less to do anything.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actually if you watched the entire video he mentioned all asian men he included japan, philippines and so on.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I did know that Tonychat also suck niggers' dick!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
HONESTLY WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH SINKIES?

They seems to be more annoyed by a single dude comment then the govt fucking them up everyday. The minahs should realize that their abangs are not allowed in special units.

Dr Chee Bye's doggies take every chance to whack PAP. Good job!!!

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
All this people making video response should just stop!!! Everyone of this videos is cringing.

Check out the video ontop of this comment and it will sum up the quality of all the video responses. I honestly feel embarrass to be a Sinkie watching all this videos. TELL THEM TO STOP!!!

I agree with you. BTW, the Sinkee guy with the glasses is a fag by the way he speaks.

It's true that Sinkees are too serious and can't take jokes and sarcasm. That's after decades of PAP brainwashing and propaganda which make them unable to see Singapore from the perspective of an outsider.

The Americans can openly joke about their president, senators, congressman, and their own country and it's no big deal to them because it's a free country with their right to free speech. Some of even burn the American flag in public and it's OK in a free society.

Imagine if someone burns the Singaporean flag in Orchard Road, I bet 9 out of 10 Sinkees who see the incident will immediately call the police to arrest the culprit. A police state also requires the full cooperation of a brainwashed citizenry to rule over them.

Based on the video responses from the angry Sinkees, I can tell that the PAP will continue to rule SG after the next GE in 2016. No doubt about it.

Kudos to the PAP for a job well done!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both sides deserve each. I am sure if someone called him a nigger as a joke, he would gone to pieces. The guy has no clue what sarcasm is and giving a lecture on it. To him all Asians are the same. We have one clearly uneducated American passing off as talent of some sort.The Singaporean is an embarrassment with his raving ang ranting. A few choice words would have cut the guy down to size. This guy looks and talks like a wimp.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's true that Sinkees are too serious and can't take jokes and sarcasm. That's after decades of PAP brainwashing and propaganda which make them unable to see Singapore from the perspective of an outsider.

The Americans can openly joke about their president, senators, congressman, and their own country and it's no big deal to them because it's a free country with their right to free speech. Some of even burn the American flag in public and it's OK in a free society.

Imagine if someone burns the Singaporean flag in Orchard Road, I bet 9 out of 10 Sinkees who see the incident will immediately call the police to arrest the culprit. A police state also requires the full cooperation of a brainwashed citizenry to rule over them.

That generally, Singaporeans lack a sense of humour is true. They are too straitlaced and serious and unable to see the funny side of life. The uptight environment and outlook of life that parents, teachers and the government drummed into their minds brought about this sorry state of affairs. Children are moulded from young and their behaviour in adulthood pretty much sums it all.

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
That generally, Singaporeans lack a sense of humour is true. They are too straitlaced and serious and unable to see the funny side of life. The uptight environment and outlook of life that parents, teachers and the government drummed into their minds brought about this sorry state of affairs. Children are moulded from young and their behaviour in adulthood pretty much sums it all.

When I was residing in America, I watched a prime time TV program which was hilarious.

In the program:

- the Asian guy called the black guy "Nigger".

- the black guy called the Asian guy "Chink".

- the Asian and black guys called the white guy "White Trash".

- the white guy called the Asian guy "Chink" and the black guy "Nigger".

It was all meant to be a joke by the way they call each other. It's perfectly legal and OK to air this type of program on TV in America because it's guaranteed by the First Amendment right to freedom of speech.

In Singapore, anyone making racial slurs online let alone on mainstream media will be reported to the authorities in no time. There's no such thing as free speech in SG because the brainwashed citizens believe that it is their moral duty to report such activities to the police. Sinkees don't deserve to have the right to free speech. To sum it up, Sinkees deserve to live in a police state!

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with this white dude's two main salient points:

1) Most Asian (not just SG) men don't know how to game women. In the case of Aaron Tan, there was absolutely no need to get so worked up over some two-timing teen cunt who wan't even that gorgeous. Find some other chicks. Bang them. Dump them. Rinse and repeat. Screw all that puppy love/soulmate bullshit. Nice guys always finish last.

2) Many of Singapore's laws are highly draconian and reflect a government of close-minded, micro-managing, control freaks. Case in point: weed (a.k.a cannabis/marijuana). Marijuana is *much* less addictive than cigarettes, alcohol or gambling. Marijuana has proven medicinal uses. Marijuana is a useful crop that can be used to make various products. Why mete out the death penalty for folks trafficking marijuana?

Now, I understand many fellow Sinkies are upset (look at the comments and dislikes on the video's page) because it seems that Singapore was unfairly bashed by an Ang Mo. The 'third world country' jibe probably raised many blood pressures, but step back, take a deep breath and you will know that the points made sense.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Singapore, anyone making racial slurs online let alone on mainstream media will be reported to the authorities in no time. There's no such thing as free speech in SG because the brainwashed citizens believe that it is their moral duty to report such activities to the police. Sinkees don't deserve to have the right to free speech. To sum it up, Sinkees deserve to live in a police state!

We cannot make a comparison between these 2 countries as it is like comparing apples to oranges. We do not have the same system of government nor share the same history and culture. I would say we are unique geopolitically and have totally different sets of problems. One should not make sweeping statements and tar all countries with the same brush.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;NjXSNxrHTeQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjXSNxrHTeQ[/video]

i hear this fartup americano shit i think he got his lampartuachengliao....what sarcha he farting about...old uncle don't think it's funny....damned uptight himself..lamparchengcheng you okay!!!...singapore good or bad my country...you don't like, you can lamparchengcheng fartoff....

i love my singapore.i love my country. you fartup my country you got your lamparchengchengliao!!!!...served you right angmohlamparchengcheng you!!!!