• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Angie Ong Make A Police Report(Magistrate Complaint) Against Makapaaa

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
MOrSP.png

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Making a police report is for wimps. What can it do? One to make it big, engage a lawyer and sue someone.

kopikia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Making a police report is for wimps. What can it do? One to make it big, engage a lawyer and sue someone.

sinkies are bred to be snitchers and informers. sinkies are trained since young if they encounter something unpleasant, they should immediately report/call police, tell teacher/father/mother etc. they are seldom encouraged to solve problems themselves.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is an NTU undegrad and she lodged a report about the "public" for twisting her words. Speaks volumes about her background. Looks like a candidate for YPAP.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Morning. Like said, it is here and things will increase in frequency and intensity in the sweltering summer heat. Anyone wants to file a report to NTU, Mindef, MOE, PMO or or police, file a lawsuit for seditious remarks, file a collective lawsuit (NS men show you are not losers) against her? She feels she is right. Everyone is granted to a right to return. It works both ways. This is the high class civilized way leh. Or, BTW, taking off the data from FB does not mean you go scot free and are innocent. Since the public is accused of twisting her words, the public is entitled to accuse her of twisting the public's words as it is an accusation the the public are beneath her in comprehension and intellect. It means, all of you holding degrees and higher qualifications who have had the unfortunate fate of reading and comprehending her article as an act of sedition and insult are morons. This includes any lecturers from NTU and NUS as well. That is the implication. The fun is increasing in intensity, under the indoctrination madhouse regime which all foreigners know here who voice quietly and behind closed doors but voice loudly outside the borders. Please continue. This is the socioeconomic, geoeconomic and geopolitical control experiment that is going beserk and coming in the faces of those who wanted to play God but did not input sufficient variables in their computer simulations. I doubt they did nor understand what they are doing, especially for 286CPU brain, sustained artificially.

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. one word: loser.
3. if cannot tahan cyperspace pressure.
4. go to bedok reservoir!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing will come out of it unless she sues.

If she wanted to sue which I think will make her loof silly, she would not have made a police report.

Relaks....................

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
she used the term 'my true friends' on her FB reply. most likely a lot of her friends fuck her upside down for being a moron and those who didnt are now known as her 'true friends'.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt her "true" friends were honest with her. If they were, they would have told her to put out a simple apology or a clarification if she did not mean what she wrote and to move on. She made a silly comment and reaction was expected.

she used the term 'my true friends' on her FB reply. most likely a lot of her friends fuck her upside down for being a moron and those who didnt are now known as her 'true friends'.

BuriramUnitedFC

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical. Instead of apologising, turning tables to say misinterpret. Type properly then young lady. Don't expect the world to be forgiving

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know guys notice one difference bet girls and guys in sg? Now we have had sg guys come under fire in the past for unkind or thoughtless remarks but one thing i have noticed is that the guys more or less apologize while the gals refuse to do so.

Am i correct in this assessment?