• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anger Mgt: what to do if PAP wins?

Taro Ries

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm worried that many good people will pop a vein if the PAP succeeds in keeping the opposition out of most wards. Any expert advice on what to do to prevent a major epidemiological emergencies in such situations?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If PAP wins, then PAP wins..

We may be upset but have to respect the decision of the majority. This is how democracy works!

:smile:

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies deserve to be royally FUCKED if that situation arises. Why do you want to do post-op damage repair?

If they choose with their wallets, then they deserve to have their arses torn asunder, not just for the next 5 yrs, but for forever.
They don't deserve any reprieve, much less sympathy.

They need to know that a cheap "sorry" comes nowhere close to a promise of restitution. It is not going to overnight undo the influx of foreign trash,
bring down the obscene ministerial pay, stabilise HDB price fluctuations, remove GST, make transport and hospitalisation costs manageable.

Believe an abusive husband who's given to chronic lying - at yr own peril.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkies deserve to be royally FUCKED if that situation arises. Why do you want to do post-op damage repair?

If they choose with their wallets, then they deserve to have their arses torn asunder, not just for the next 5 yrs, but for forever.
They don't deserve any reprieve, much less sympathy.

They need to know that a cheap "sorry" comes nowhere close to a promise of restitution. It is not going to overnight undo the influx of foreign trash,
bring down the obscene ministerial pay, stabilise HDB price fluctuations, remove GST, make transport and hospitalisation costs manageable.

Believe an abusive husband who's given to chronic lying - at yr own peril.

Is their choice.

Have you spoken with your parents and siblings on this too?

:(

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I'm worried that many good people will pop a vein if the PAP succeeds in keeping the opposition out of most wards. Any expert advice on what to do to prevent a major epidemiological emergencies in such situations?

If thats the scenario, then so be it. The majority rules. The sun will still rise. But in the future, if I hear any of my friends/relatives who voted pap complain about crowded trains, rising erp/gas/power/ministerial salaries/hdb/etc, I won't hesitate to give them a piece of my mind.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If that is what the people want, so be it but it will be a very sad day for Singapore if the PAP make a clean sweep of all 87 seats.
What to do? Life goes on...

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if pap wins, there will be another erection, another, another till the oppo wins.
VOTE FOR CHANGE VOTE FOR HOPE

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If thats the scenario, then so be it. The majority rules. The sun will still rise. But in the future, if I hear any of my friends/relatives who voted pap complain about crowded trains, rising erp/gas/power/ministerial salaries/hdb/etc, I won't hesitate to give them a piece of my mind.

Please don't boomerang yourself with a K****** to your own siblings!

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If PAP wins, then PAP wins..

We may be upset but have to respect the decision of the majority. This is how democracy works!
:smile:

Whether they win or lose I have done my part by voting for WP....... then I leave this little red dot on 17th May 2011 for my new home without regrets..... maybe one day I'll return as an FT if the gahmen of the day still worship FTs as God.