• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Angela Oon reveals all in TNP?

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't pretend to know what actually happened. But as AO's ex-classmate I know several things that all her classmates did. One is that contrary to all the rumours she never left the country because she was having lessons with us!!!!! She never skipped any semester so she's been in Singapore all this while. And brocoli calling her a whore is a fucking low down thing to do, what gives you the right?

My two cents. Unlikely that she diam diam becos Yaw asked her to. Everybody in WP was told to shut up so as a senior person she must have also toed the line.
Brother Bedouin,Luke 6:37 "Do not judge, and you will not be judged",I am guilty as I did judge "Michael and Laura were lovers" and enjoy the show and song tremendously,I will be judged,hope God can forgive me,God bless,amen

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
YSL has affairs but not necessary with her....Goh Meng Seng

Why did XXX who knew but did not put a stop to YSL's affairs with Angela and other women adopt a "Don't ask, don't tell, don't get caught" approach?

Isn't it because the jade gate of Bao-yu was too irresistible to give up and hence, he had no moral authority to do so?

Last edited:

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why did XXX who knew but did not put a stop to YSL's affairs with Angela and other women adopt a "Don't ask, don't tell, don't get caught" approach?

Isn't it because the jade gate of Bao-yu was too irresistible to give up and hence, he had no moral authority to do so?
To me and most of the fuckers here,that was not an issue.God bless,we are sinners,amen

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm amazed by how the Michael Palmer issue died down faster than the Yaw Shin Leong issue, when the latter issue was a year earlier and the BE is settled.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why work hard to earn lots of $$$ if you can enjoy the wealth...
Why grab all the power if you can't exercise them...

Everything has a price... Just ask Grace Fu why she still "enjoy" her work! Becos the $$$ she is getting can cover all her sacrifices.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Don't try to talk morality to me when you have none.

Yes, it is about a married woman and I believe she didn't have affairs but was told NOT to utter a word in defence of herself. You are barking up the wrong tree; you should go back to WP and ask why didn't they allow her to defend herself. Bu later, a CEC member gave an interview to TNP to defend herself and YSL.

Angela, as I understand, is no political animal and in the end, she has been made use of without even knowing. What a pity.

Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng,

This issue concerns a married woman Angela Oon. Have some modicum of respect when talking about such issues.

I think you are leading people down a certain path and you need to be upfront. This is someone's marital conduct you are talking about.

If you're suggesting that Angela is innocent, and she's not commenting about it in order to protect someone or a group of people, then say so directly.

If you think Angela and her husband have been compelled to protect someone and endure three months of hardship in order to do so, then say so. Stop speculating here and there and talking in riddles.

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
As I have said, I believe Angela is innocent but not YSL. XXX didn't stop YSL, that's the biggest mistake ever made. The assumption is that once you have been through one GE and they didn't blow such things over you, you should be safe. But YSL is different. He got entangled in too many, too close to the party, just like Michael Palmer. There is one saying, rabbits don't eat the grass just near its den.

His actions complicated things, jealousy built up and blew it up. Basically self-explosion and PAP just capitalized on it by sticking the dagger deeper with the find of that PRC woman, extracting confession from her.

Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Scroobal,

Assuming that this is true, then why did Frieda Chan, a CEC member, just gave an interview to TNP to defend herself and YSL indirectly? This is something for you to think about.

Goh Meng Seng

GMS knows this and really disappointed that he carries on in this manner.

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS,

No comments about the recent Palmergate but many comments about YSL's case which is more than a year ago. Hmmmm...

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
There is a great lapse and mystery in Yawgate.

Some believe that the CEC has put a gag order on everyone, including those involved, not to respond to the press. But, apparently, there wasn't any investigation done, until the PRC woman appeared with confession. That was two weeks later. But before that, did Frieda Chan break rank and gave that interview to TNPon her own accord? She was and still is CEC member and should know very well of the gag order given. But she was smart, only talk about her university days and indirectly deny of any illicit affairs with YSL. But why would she do that while the whole CEC denied Angela the right to defend herself?

Once the PRC woman confession came, WP CEC took action, requesting YSL to attend a meeting to explain. Of course, now we know he just jump off te ship immediately. I would assume that the WP CEC didn't ask YSL to attend a meeting earlier when he was accused of having affair with Angela is because there might be denial made by Angela or himself. But it is still strange for applying such gag order on response without any clear direction of investigation even when the fire was burning so high on public opinion in internet as well as the MSM. It gave people an impression that there is something to hide... but if Angela is truly innocent, won't that a stupid thing to do? Did they know something more about the innocence of Angela?

I find that an intriguing mystery and lack of logic there. You only investigate when there is something you want to know and not clear... eg. is it true Angela is involved? But WP chose to investigate when the PRC woman has already confessed, nothing for you to investigate anymore... It doesn't sound logical to me at all.

Goh Meng Seng

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need any more evidence that GMS is paid by PAP to keep harping on YSL issue so that the Palmergate can be swept under the carpet?

TuaGow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal,

Assuming that this is true, then why did Frieda Chan, a CEC member, just gave an interview to TNP to defend herself and YSL indirectly? This is something for you to think about.

Goh Meng Seng

she is speaking to TNP in her capacity as a friend and former classmate not as a party member.

GMS, think before you talk.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother Goh MS is a PAP hater who started wanting to destroy PAP,but lost his way completely after he join Sammyboy Delphine,from then on all the way down and is revengeful for loss of a 100% guaranteed MP seat paying $16,000.00 a month,but I would not choose Brother Goh as an MP even he is still in WP.God bless,amen,those brothers and sisters who were with the old Sammyboy would testify to this,he exposed his weaknesses very early and refused to change,he would be like this till the final day but I do hope NOT.

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
i almost choked on my snack when i was reading some of the comments on this thread. If only readers were half as discerning. Could anyone seriously take anything that is published these days in the press for real, especially an article which featured an incognito? Check the timing of the article that everyone has alleged was about the Angela Onn affair. It was printed couple of days after Palmergate, wonder if the editors loved coincidences?

Also know there is such a thing called creative journalism. Precisely becos the subject in that article had been left anonymous, the tale could have been lifted out of nowhere. Some details might have been real, and gathered in bits and pieces from all over, but by and large given a spin that is more skewed than the Leaning Tower of Pisa.

Last edited:

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother SB,Brother Goh MS is a PAP hater who started wanting to destroy PAP,but lost his way completely after he joined Sammyboy Delphine,from then on all the way down and is now very revengeful for loss of a 100% guaranteed MP seat which pays $16,000.00 a month,but I would not choose Brother Goh as an MP even he is still in WP,those brothers and sisters who were with the old Sammyboy would testify to this,he exposed his weaknesses very early and refused to change,he would be like this till the final day but I do hope NOT. God bless you,Brother Goh. 回头是岸,
南无阿弥陀佛
南無觀世音菩薩
南無妙法莲华经.