• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Angela Oon reveals all in TNP?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
like the part where she says "he groomed me. i bloomed under him." i'm sure there's some truth to it. :p

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I don't believe Angela has an affair with YSL but I believe that she is a victim of a vicious attack by YSL's lover.

Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
YSL has affairs but not necessary with her. She may just be a victim of jealous lover. Who knows how many lovers YSL has?

The only reason why he didn't want to answer to this initial one is because once he answers No to the first one... he will be pressured to answer subsequent ones.... just like what he has said, even if there is 8 or 9 or 10, he won't answer.

The one who deliberately "leak" the information is scheming, trying to show how "caring" she is about Angela but it is a vicious attempt to say Angela is pregnant from the affair. How would she know that? People thought that this secret squirrel is just aiming to gun YSL down but in effect, if this informant knows YSL has been sleeping around with so many others as she claimed she knows, why point out Angela only? Obviously it is a scheming plot of jealousy. This scheming plot aims to destroy Angela as well.

I have not changed any story or position for this. I am just puzzled why Angela didn't step out to clarify that's all. Most likely YSL asked her not to because this will put YSL in a difficult position if other lovers where to be dug out. And he is right, the PRC mistress was fired out.

If my deduction is right, then YSL is really very selfish. Contrary to those gullible ones who say he "protected" the women, he only cares about himself. The women identities have already been spilled all over the place. If Angela is innocent and he didn't clear her name for fear of his own lobangs being exposed later, he is really a very irresponsible guy.

Goh Meng Seng

Are you changing your story based on more facts?

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
YSL has affairs but not necessary with her. She may just be a victim of jealous lover. Who knows how many lovers YSL has?

The only reason why he didn't want to answer to this initial one is because once he answers No to the first one... he will be pressured to answer subsequent ones.... just like what he has said, even if there is 8 or 9 or 10, he won't answer.

The one who deliberately "leak" the information is scheming, trying to show how "caring" she is about Angela but it is a vicious attempt to say Angela is pregnant from the affair. How would she know that? People thought that this secret squirrel is just aiming to gun YSL down but in effect, if this informant knows YSL has been sleeping around with so many others as she claimed she knows, why point out Angela only? Obviously it is a scheming plot of jealousy. This scheming plot aims to destroy Angela as well.

I have not changed any story or position for this. I am just puzzled why Angela didn't step out to clarify that's all. Most likely YSL asked her not to because this will put YSL in a difficult position if other lovers where to be dug out. And he is right, the PRC mistress was fired out.

If my deduction is right, then YSL is really very selfish. Contrary to those gullible ones who say he "protected" the women, he only cares about himself. The women identities have already been spilled all over the place. If Angela is innocent and he didn't clear her name for fear of his own lobangs being exposed later, he is really a very irresponsible guy.

Goh Meng Seng

dun talk about deduction, more like your fantasy and bias delusion...

in your fantasy, YSL is the wicked witch while ANgela is poor innocent snow white...

all i see if your perverted school boy crush over angela, doont need to deny, I also lust after her so i know how your think

why point out Angela only? Obviously it is not a scheming plot of jealousy. that aims to destroy Angela as well.

the most obvious reason is because Angela is a public figure and WP candidate so this will inflict the maximum damage on WP....

obviously you do not understand the meaning of public figure since u never behave like 1... the fact that you are so protective of ANgela when WP is the true target is not only because of your school boy crush on her....

but also because in your infantile paranoid mind, you take everything personally... you cant see the bigger picture of institutional politics at play.. that why when you criticise WP, you cannot understand bigger institutional politics at play.. you like to think you mean well... when in fact its all a personal vendetta to you...

who care about democracy when your poor personal feelings are hurt when WP never let you have MK GRC??

how can they not care about your personal feeling, of course you take it personally...

why should angela diam diam just because YSL asked her not to because this will put YSL in a difficult position... ?? why should she care so much about YSL???

why should she just disappear to Malaysia and india after the scandal
she is not an anonymous person ok... why shouldnt she clear her name? isnt her innoncence most important to a married woman...

why should she just drop out of sight @ WP after the scandal???

with an ex comrade like you, who need enemies... I mean after all the struggle u and Yaw went through in WP... you simply cant wait to throw YAw in the river so that you can appear smug....

of course Yaw is humji chee bye kia.... one of the lowest cockroach but you are a worse creep than Yaw

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Goh Meng Seng appears to have some agenda here.

I think he has gleamed something he didn't know before, not sure whether 100% true or not, and is here to throw smoke around and see if someone suffocates.

He is doing the same in FB now.

Something going on.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have not changed any story or position for this. I am just puzzled why Angela didn't step out to clarify that's all. Most likely YSL asked her not to because this will put YSL in a difficult position if other lovers where to be dug out.

Don't see how Angela's denial would have commit YSL to admit anything. It is not like he is denying it with Angela. The two actions are very different.

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
That is why you aren't the political animal that you thought you would be.

If Angela was to deny but later, another woman like the PRC or any other woman was to be "exposed" and chose not to reply, wouldn't it make the contrast that that he actually had an affair with this other woman if not Angela?

His plan failed basically because the PRC woman confessed and the whole ceiling collapsed on him. But I bet the only decent and responsible thing he should do is to help Angela cleared her name. Most probably he knew she was targeted out of jealousy by his other lover.

Goh Meng Seng

Don't see how Angela's denial would have commit YSL to admit anything. It is not like he is denying it with Angela. The two actions are very different.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Goh Meng Seng,

This issue concerns a married woman Angela Oon. Have some modicum of respect when talking about such issues.

I think you are leading people down a certain path and you need to be upfront. This is someone's marital conduct you are talking about.

If you're suggesting that Angela is innocent, and she's not commenting about it in order to protect someone or a group of people, then say so directly.

If you think Angela and her husband have been compelled to protect someone and endure three months of hardship in order to do so, then say so. Stop speculating here and there and talking in riddles.

If Angela was to deny but later, another woman like the PRC or any other woman was to be "exposed" and chose not to reply, wouldn't it make the contrast that that he actually had an affair with this other woman if not Angela?

His plan failed basically because the PRC woman confessed and the whole ceiling collapsed on him. But I bet the only decent and responsible thing he should do is to help Angela cleared her name. Most probably he knew she was targeted out of jealousy by his other lover.

Goh Meng Seng

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

602825_309091259207896_768864931_n.jpg

Last edited:

bedouin

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun talk about deduction, more like your fantasy and bias delusion...

why should angela diam diam just because YSL asked her not to because this will put YSL in a difficult position... ?? why should she care so much about YSL???

why should she just disappear to Malaysia and india after the scandal
she is not an anonymous person ok... why shouldnt she clear her name? isnt her innoncence most important to a married woman...

why should she just drop out of sight @ WP after the scandal???

with an ex comrade like you, who need enemies... I mean after all the struggle u and Yaw went through in WP... you simply cant wait to throw YAw in the river so that you can appear smug....

of course Yaw is humji chee bye kia.... one of the lowest cockroach but you are a worse creep than Yaw

I don't pretend to know what actually happened. But as AO's ex-classmate I know several things that all her classmates did. One is that contrary to all the rumours she never left the country because she was having lessons with us!!!!! She never skipped any semester so she's been in Singapore all this while. And brocoli calling her a whore is a fucking low down thing to do, what gives you the right?

The other thing that her classmates knew is that her husband was very supportive throughout because during the scandal period he always wait to fetch her home from class. I ask you, what husband would actaully support a wife if she really not only had an affair but also got pregnant???? (and she totally didn't look pregnant I can assure you) He must have been VERY VERY SURE of her innocence, which means HE KNOWS SOMETHING WE DON'T. A marriage between two people is not something the public can know anything about.

My two cents. Unlikely that she diam diam becos Yaw asked her to. Everybody in WP was told to shut up so as a senior person she must have also toed the line.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My two cents. Unlikely that she diam diam becos Yaw asked her to. Everybody in WP was told to shut up so as a senior person she must have also toed the line.

Spot on, bro. It was a WP directive from the top. Everyone regardless of guilt or innocent must say NO COMMENT.

It didn't matter if your career, personal life, friendships went downhill. The order was strict.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When did I profess that I am a political animal? If you have any evidence that I have any relation to a political party please show me.

Your argument still does not make any sense, political or otherwise. If he does not confirm or deny any accusation and maintains his silence throughout for all cases, how can he be construed as guilty of having an affair with any woman?

On the other hand, if there was a party's instruction of a radio silence hoping for the thing to naturally die down with no proof of anything and in the process save a parliamentary seat, now that the event had been concluded with a bye-election, shouldn't the innocent parties now be given the right of speech to defend their innocence since YSL's guilt is now a foregone conclusion whatever is the extent of his guilt (still an unknown quantity) and WP has won back the seat?

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When did I profess that I am a political animal? If you have any evidence that I have any relation to a political party please show me.

Thank the good Lord the only thing you have in common with GMS is the "Seng" and nothing more. Anything more and it will be disastrous.