• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Mor. Are they really good?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many asian females thinks that ang mor is superior than asian.

From my own analysis, it seems that there are 3 types of ang mor.

The first type are those who really hate their own ang mor feminist and give up on them , go over to asia and get an asian wife.

The 2nd type is the one who can't get thier wife of their own kind due to being a loser and LL go to asia and marry one.

The 3rd type is due to fate that marry an asia.

Which type did you encounter?

Addadude

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang Mohs don't come to Singapore to pick up chicks. That is a side benefit.

They come here because...

A) They are posted here by their companies

B) They can earn more money here

C) They have married a Sg girl who is homesick.

D) This is the only place they can get a job.

Type A are usually married with kids.

Type B can be either single or married. The single guys represent a good 'catch' for SPGs.

Type C rapidly discovers the 'joys' of Asian in laws and either beats a hasty retreat back home or surrender to their fate.

Type D quite possibly falls into the loser category. But white losers can be BIG winners here.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
opps, sorry that i omitted to tell that is what i observe in Bangkok and urs is in SG.

Last edited:

cantor

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these Ang Mor being wooed by Asian women talks seem to draw some similarities with the way Singapore men are also being wooed by PRC women.

testdrive512

Alfrescian
Loyal
now thy tink tat sg men not gentlemen den go find ang mor, we guys also find sg girl not nice tats why go find other country one haha

mentos1

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is the effect of the grass is greener on the other side again. If we go to other countries, we will also be considered 'ang mor' over there and people will just come and find us. The locals will always be rejected and foreigners with a nice job are always welcome. :smile:

gerlover

To my mind, it seems that some "Ang Mos" are more articulate and able to express and sell themselves better than most locals. Could be a cultural thing. That does not mean that they are better or better qualified than locals, just that they know how to blow their own horn and make it sound as though they are larger than life.

IMHO, I don't think "locals" will receive preferential treatment when they go abroad, not to the same degree that I feel some Ang Mos are getting here. Frankly, I think most of the foreign "talent" here are grossly over-rated. Some think that they are God's gift to Singapore and behave accordingly. If they are so good, I would think that all the top companies would go all out to keep them in their country, why travel all the way here just to make a few dollars? Are we winning the game of attracting rejects?

I am not sure that locals are not able to perform all the jobs stolen, er, taken by these foreign "talents". Do all the foreign "talent" here create new jobs? If so, for whom? More foreign "talents"? How many foreign "talents" came here with a job but are now unemployed?

Just my two cents.

peter_lee_1969

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang moh are simply the best! The best of the best!.....

Yah rite! some angmor are good some are no good. not quite right to judge a person by their colour lah... some lady can click with angmo, some ladies are shallow minded etc etc...

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe I shoudl give everybody my experience.

I am a Singaporean by birth. Did my NS. After NS, went overseas, since I can't get into NUS. Did my education overseas. Got back to singapore, after graduation for holidays. MNC company offered me a job, while I had my papers for premanent residence submitted to the country I studied in.

While in the company, I got my permanent residence of the new country (i.e. where I studied). Another company pick me up as an expat.....they call it a foreign talent!...Got a condominium, a nice car and increase in pay of almost 500%. I join the expat group in the company. They never knew I was a local and nobody in the company knew I was local. All the expats were hopeless,...all of them very afraid of me...because I knew what I was doing.

There were several foreign talent in my office from India.......hopeless. I had a PhD guy who could not do any simple stuff......I almost fired him! GM kept him and he was allowed to be in my team.

Nevertheless, the old saying goes...you can't beat them ...join them. It was wonderful that I was an expat, but it was sad to see the locals doing all the dirty work and making little money. The expat did nothing, and made all the good money.

Aftr my contract in the company, I had several offers... but decided to leave Singapore. Today, I am in my new country with my own company..making more than I could in SIngapore....evern being in Singapore... as an expat. Thus, I agree that all the expats in Singapore are rejects from their country and nobody wants to be in SIngapore.

ASk yourself the question....Why will an expat leave all his friends and family in his country and come to Singapore when he is good in his country. I like to challenge even the anymohs in my country to anything...and they hate me because I am an Asian with their education (i.e. proofing to be as good as them or better) and I am better than them in their country.

Lastly. the moral of the story is.....since they come to your country...you go to their country and do better than them.......than you realize ...the expats in singapore are either rejects or loosers from their country.

Anyway......hope this enlightens several people.

Adios Amigoes!

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
In all my career years, I've never met any angmoh in S'pore who can't be replaced by a S'porean. They are here mostly because of posting by the parent company who feel they need to be represented by some head office guy. Same as if a S'pore company sets up overseas.

However, in countries like Thailand and Indonesia, the local management do suffer from pinkerton syndrome.. anything angmoh is better than their own kind. I had encountered foremen who can be employed as project managers, general managers in these countries. Jokers can only bullshit and can't even spell! Somehow, the locals are conned, or allow themselves to be conned.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
all of them very afraid of me...because I knew what I was doing.

Mr. Beng, this is interesting. Why are they afraid of you? Just because you know what you are doing and they are just fakes? afraid the truth will be out?

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many asian females thinks that ang mor is superior than asian.

From my own analysis, it seems that there are 3 types of ang mor.

The first type are those who really hate their own ang mor feminist and give up on them , go over to asia and get an asian wife.

The 2nd type is the one who can't get thier wife of their own kind due to being a loser and LL go to asia and marry one.

The 3rd type is due to fate that marry an asia.

Which type did you encounter?

To me, the Thai chabors & China mei mei are much superior than our own Sinkie women in terms of manners, respect & of coz more endowed.
Sinkie chabors cant cook for shit & their love making techniques are equivalent to a boring Serbian football team.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask any SPGs in Singapore, they will show you thumbs up when asked about Ang Mo!

I have encountered a few Ang Mos in my working life.... The worst that I came across was one with the last name, WOLFE !! Super Bull Shit !! Kings of Cons !! Damned !!!

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr. Beng, this is interesting. Why are they afraid of you? Just because you know what you are doing and they are just fakes? afraid the truth will be out?

Well....I believe if you know your stuff and are good at what you do....nobody will be able to question your work, and thus it makes them fear me. I was even given a comment, "SInce you studied overseas...you have been painted half white"....which I found stupid.....humans are white or brown or black or yellow.....but that does relate to the level of your intelligence......don't you agree.?

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
To sum it up, they can bull shit better..:p

I strongly agree with you. Most of them in Singapore are fully of bullshit and they know how to "throw smoke".......the old army saying.

White people in Singapore are the unwanted species...or rejections in their own country.:smile:

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask any SPGs in Singapore, they will show you thumbs up when asked about Ang Mo!

I have encountered a few Ang Mos in my working life.... The worst that I came across was one with the last name, WOLFE !! Super Bull Shit !! Kings of Cons !! Damned !!!

They learn how to become the con expert when they join the expat membership in Singapore. I was also a member of the club, but they never knew I was a ex-Singaporean....thus I have the inside story of their events.

They tend to laugh at the SIngaporeans because they treat them llike "GOD" and workship them.......which is very stupid.

You should go to various countries overseas and see all the people in downtown drug addcits, and on welfare........