• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Mor. Are they really good?

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Working as an expats in china is fun.... the usual prc mm galore and good food... my first job is in Shenzhen but the company put me up in HK and remote control from there.... with the twice weekly visit to the shenzhen office....

Now the company put me in shanghai... despite the surveys are in dongbei side and wuhan... and soon to the guangxi side (which I was told the prc mm are more fabulous)... haha.. but now a family man... so just got to tie a knot round the good ole dickie when out station....

beng

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well....I believe if you know your stuff and are good at what you do....nobody will be able to question your work, and thus it makes them fear me. I was even given a comment, "SInce you studied overseas...you have been painted half white"....which I found stupid.....humans are white or brown or black or yellow.....but that does relate to the level of your intelligence......don't you agree.?

Mr. Beng, since you are good and able to do your work well, Then you should be well-liked and applauded by your peers for your talents and great contribution to the company.

why is there a need to be feared?

I agree that it does not relate to your intelligence but it does relate on how you behave. You expose to western culture, more or less you might pick up some positive behavior like respecting others and talk in a gracious manner.

China Chinese are very smart and intelligent but they behave like shit.

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr. Beng, since you are good and able to do your work well, Then you should be well-liked and applauded by your peers for your talents and great contribution to the company.

why is there a need to be feared?

I agree that it does not relate to your intelligence but it does relate on how you behave. You expose to western culture, more or less you might pick up some positive behavior like respecting others and talk in a gracious manner.

China Chinese are very smart and intelligent but they behave like shit.

They feared because I will leak them being incompetent. I have seen many of them in Singapore....too many...

No doubt my peers are pround of me and I was great contributor to the company which the company realized after I left and tried buying me back. As I said to my GM...when I walk walk...Ii don't look back. He respected me and because a good friend ....since I had principles and the right morals. All the companies that I have worked for, ....the CEO's and GM have become my friends and whenever I am to Singapore they always go for lunch or dinner with me......

It actually feels good......but I have left Singapore for many years....and I don't I will ever return...

Singapore lost lots of foreign talent which was Singaporean. I have several friends who have become top notch people in Dubai, England, Canada, USA.....in various fields ranging from engineers, to accountants to lawyers........holding positions of CEO's, Directors, General Managers, etc........very well paid and assets tp the companies......but were nobody in Singapore...:smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They feared because I will leak them being incompetent. I have seen many of them in Singapore....too many...

No doubt my peers are pround of me and I was great contributor to the company which the company realized after I left and tried buying me back. As I said to my GM...when I walk walk...Ii don't look back. He respected me and because a good friend ....since I had principles and the right morals. All the companies that I have worked for, ....the CEO's and GM have become my friends and whenever I am to Singapore they always go for lunch or dinner with me......

It actually feels good......but I have left Singapore for many years....and I don't I will ever return...

Singapore lost lots of foreign talent which was Singaporean. I have several friends who have become top notch people in Dubai, England, Canada, USA.....in various fields ranging from engineers, to accountants to lawyers........holding positions of CEO's, Directors, General Managers, etc........very well paid and assets tp the companies......but were nobody in Singapore...:smile:

Fantastic, you are not a sinkie but a real Singaporean. i salute you for that.

Yes, Singaporeans can be very talented but because the govt don't respect the citizen and only brand people as talent when they agree with the govt and that is what happen.

Due to the high lord of the king behavior of the sg govt, talented people are leaving in packs.

Since the sg govt know that they are damn smart so let them be and we get out to have an even better life.