• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Moh's Human Rights Star Aung San leveled & burnt away 55 Rohingya villanges empty

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ehh....like tat discuss till cow cm home also no end. We talk about Sinkieland. So stick to the subject. Wat special privilege i have here? Why should i migrate to elsewhere. U should fuck off since u cant stand the sight of Muslims

The subject of the thread is on rohingya.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The subject of the thread is on rohingya.

I was replying to ur below post

You should shut your ass and keep your m&d-islam supremacist crap to yourself because this is our homeland whether you like it or not. m&ds are settlers in this area too, just like the chinks and kelings. You are not orang asli, neither do you share in their culture.