• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Moh's Human Rights Star Aung San leveled & burnt away 55 Rohingya villanges empty

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/洛興雅55座村莊-遭緬甸政府夷為平地-103501011.html

洛興雅55座村莊 遭緬甸政府夷為平地

法新社

314 人追蹤
法新社 中文新聞
2018年2月23日 下午6:35
(法新社仰光23日電) 人權觀察(Human Rights Watch)今天表示,衛星圖像顯示緬甸當局近幾個月在若開邦北部,將至少55座洛興雅村莊夷為平地,並譴責緬甸政府湮滅部隊犯下暴行的證據。

人權觀察持有的衛星影像顯示,去年11月來,緬甸當局以重型機具將至少55座村莊夷為平地,建築物和樹林植被全都消失不見。

去年8月緬甸軍隊對洛興雅人進行鎮壓,導致約70萬人跨越邊境逃到孟加拉以來,若開邦北部的洛興雅人口幾乎消失殆盡。

洛興雅人在以佛教為主的國家緬甸飽受歧視,聯合國指控緬甸政府對洛興雅人發動種族清洗行動。

緬甸否認這些指控,卻不讓聯合國調查人員進入據信有數以千計洛興雅人遭殺害的地區調查。

根據洛興雅難民,去年發生暴動的頭幾個月,有數百座洛興雅村莊遭焚毀,當時士兵和佛教徒以縱火、殺戮和強暴等暴行來恐嚇洛興雅人。(譯者:陳昱婷/核稿:陳政一)

088f58cb30540cab261bd5acc7e6431b

洛興雅難民悲歌

孟國野象闖入洛興雅難民營 釀1童死30人傷
10萬羅興雅人受困於孤島?5點帶你快速了解事件始末
發現5座亂葬崗!洛興雅遭種族清洗新證據
訪難民營 楊紫瓊:洛興雅人處境卑劣
不願為翁山蘇姬粉飾 美洛興雅危機顧問閃辭" data-reactid="24"> 洛興雅難民悲歌

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This proves that we Burmese are the best. We don't take any nonsense from those damned Muslims who do not belong in our country

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's better to get rid of the undesirables and make society a better place as a whole. Than let the whole community suffer to accommodate these trouble makers. Let me ask..how come Muslim countries don't accept Muslim immigrants? Why they must go to ang mor lands?

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
This proves that we Burmese are the best. We don't take any nonsense from those damned Muslims who do not belong in our country

Proved also that Ang Moh are Political Idiots and Morons, their values are Completely Wrong, their world will completely fail, fall apart and they will die mass death in tragic.

Whatever happened to Rohingya will be happening to each and every Ang Moh.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's better to get rid of the undesirables and make society a better place as a whole. Than let the whole community suffer to accommodate these trouble makers. Let me ask..how come Muslim countries don't accept Muslim immigrants? Why they must go to ang mor lands?

U should crawl back to China. Ur neighbours here are all Muslims.:rolleyes:

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is our homeland. Racist m&d or islamists supremacists who can't accept it should fuck off.

Yes fight it all out and do carnage / genocide to each other, survival only for the winners, future is only yours if you ELIMINATED OTHERS / COMPETITORS to Secure it! Resources are left behind by the losers, to let winners live. 8 billion is an impossible level of population for the remaining resources now. Whack all out until about 8 million is left ASAP. If elimination was fast enough and effective enough there will be chance of 8 millions living in a healthy balance with Global Resources and propagate to future generations. If Late, then no chance for even 8 thousands to survive - because every damn day past a tremendous amount of resources is squandered away to pamper the existing 8 billion, resources are REDUCING BY EACH & EVERY SECOND PAST, our chance of eternal future is REDUCING SMALLER & SMALLER BY EACH SECOND WASTED.

Wasting time means man kind goes into deeper shit, more closer towards the TOTAL EXTINCTION SUICIDE. 15,000 scientists already repeatedly signed formal warnings to the world, man & earth are doomed, waste time = suicide! Dreaming to hold on and retain status quo is IMPOSSIBLE - ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE.

Only dead people stop squandering resources and ruining earth. Carnage in the whole past of human history is the right way, modern civilization is wrong, trying to be childish greedy and TOO SMART! Ended up in a stupid suicide! Chiak Sai!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ur homeland? Then u better shut ur ass and dont be a racists cos ur immediate neighbours are Muslims

This is Malay Archipelago, bodoh

You should shut your ass and keep your m&d-islam supremacist crap to yourself because this is our homeland whether you like it or not. m&ds are settlers in this area too, just like the chinks and kelings. You are not orang asli, neither do you share in their culture.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should shut your ass and keep your m&d-islam supremacist crap to yourself because this is our homeland whether you like it or not. m&ds are settlers in this area too, just like the chinks and kelings. You are not orang asli, neither do you share in their culture.

Wat a hypocrite u are. Now u agree tat 3 races are staying here. So shut ur ass and stop creating suspicions among different races here. Stop accusing Muslims being terrorists. There are Malay, Indian, Chinese and others who are Muslims too. U are also accusing our Mdm President a terrorist cos i know shes a pious woman.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wat a hypocrite u are. Now u agree tat 3 races are staying here. So shut ur ass and stop creating suspicions among different races here. Stop accusing Muslims being terrorists. There are Malay, Indian, Chinese and others who are Muslims too. U are also accusing our Mdm President a terrorist cos i know shes a pious woman.

I thought you were hinting that only m&ds are the real race staying here. What the fuck were you spewing about with 'm&d archipelago'? You entitled to some special privileges ah?

Go fuck yourself! No special privileges for any race or religion. Not happy, fuck off.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought you were hinting that only m&ds are the real race staying here. What the fuck were you spewing about with 'm&d archipelago'? You entitled to some special privileges ah?

Go fuck yourself! No special privileges for any race or religion. Not happy, fuck off.

What Special privileges ? I am a sinkie. U talking abt here...Sinkieland. So we stick to this subject. We are a multi racial country. So u stop spewing nonsense by creating suspicions among all races here. U the one should fuck off fm here since u dont trust Muslims. Fuck off

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What Special privileges ? I am a sinkie. U talking abt here...Sinkieland. So we stick to this subject. We are a multi racial country. So u stop spewing nonsense by creating suspicions among all races here. U the one should fuck off fm here since u dont trust Muslims. Fuck off

The subject here is simple.

Muslims form close to 50% of the population in parts of Rakhine. So they try to apply mob pressure on the Buddhists, to get them to accept sharia, to accept that Buddhists are inferior, to get Buddhists to bend backwards to accomodate muslim practices, start blasphemy riots against buddhists to burn their homes, temples and farms. The buddhists tolerate the muslim bengalis up to a certain point, and then decide that muslims view tolerance as weakness and will bully further. Hence, the Buddhists will take shit no more, and kicked the muslims out of Rakhine.

And to prevent the muslims from bragging how great they are at guerilla warfare like in Afghanistan, the Buddhists follow the textbook by burning as many Bengali villages as possible. No villages means no place for the Bengali insurgents to get food, shelter, money, hiding places, new recruits.

The British, Russians and Americans, despite the firepower they have unleashed, never once systematically demolished Afghan villages. Hence, they ensured that the conflict will last practically forever since the insurgents will have ample places to hide, resupply and get new recruits.

I don't have to be in Rakhine to deduce this. I bet I am about 90% correct about what happened there.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The subject here is simple.

Muslims form close to 50% of the population in parts of Rakhine. So they try to apply mob pressure on the Buddhists, to get them to accept sharia, to accept that Buddhists are inferior, to get Buddhists to bend backwards to accomodate muslim practices, start blasphemy riots against buddhists to burn their homes, temples and farms. The buddhists tolerate the muslim bengalis up to a certain point, and then decide that muslims view tolerance as weakness and will bully further. Hence, the Buddhists will take shit no more, and kicked the muslims out of Rakhine.

And to prevent the muslims from bragging how great they are at guerilla warfare like in Afghanistan, the Buddhists follow the textbook by burning as many Bengali villages as possible. No villages means no place for the Bengali insurgents to get food, shelter, money, hiding places, new recruits.

I don't have to be in Rakhine to deduce this. I bet I am about 90% correct about what happened there.

Ehh....like tat discuss till cow cm home also no end. We talk about Sinkieland. So stick to the subject. Wat special privilege i have here? Why should i migrate to elsewhere. U should fuck off since u cant stand the sight of Muslims. Bloody long winded old man