• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ANG MOH vs LAW MINISTAR GO 1 ON 1 NO GLOVES. FIGHT TILL THE END...MUST WATCH MUST WATCH

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
This exchange proves yet again that Ang Mohs are the best!
AMDK retorted: "I think that's a narrow interpretation that you are putting onto ... trying to get me into a corner, which is unfair."

Hahaha ... Shan has been found out!

LTK should install this AMDK his successor.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Neh face turn white when he complemented AMDK is smart. Lucky AMDK gve face and not say, I cant say the same of you! Hahaha..

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The late LKY is a class of his own....he can hold a candle to anything, he is very knowledgeable, eloquent...a class of his own. But there were rare occasion when he met his match...if one can, watch Francis Seow retort on LKY criticism on "seeing Francis Seow, walking down....with his mistress"...those are the rare moment...you can say''"touché!"
yes, that encounter left lky bristling with rage. one of the very rare moments that he was bested and resorted to have francis banished, and a learning curve in honing his oratory skills - coupled with the govt machinery (and knuckle dusters) to seek and destroy his political opponents :cool:
How come sammyboy can propagate false news like china is major power, indians are rapist and malays fornicate their mothers and sam not brought to debate with shanm?
sam is in a class of his own and the pappies know that the sbf is of no threat to them. it's just false news with false personas - with them saying you can have any street cred when the forum is associated with a sex site :(

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
On 27th Mar 2018, our civil society heroine Han Hui Hui will make our multimillionaire minister apologise to her in person! Support our heroine today!
ZomboMeme 23032018122758.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
our best can't hold a candle to lky, who has taken on the best in the business, honed by his many encounters which was and is still a joy to watch. look at kishore, bilahari, ong ky, chan hc, simon etc, or even our ministars and court officials - they don't want to engage the foreign press or qc's and would rather give them a wide berth with a long arms-length, and the first 2 had their views debunked in the international arena. our top officials are more comfortable in giving written responses with thorough research instead, and they have had some measure of success eg icj on the pedra branca issue and where credit is due.

our tommy and georgie provide speeches and their opinions but they do possess the diplomatic skills to parry uneasy questions as both of them are accorded some degree of deference due to their non-combative demeanour and good naturedness - and i would think most sinkies find them likeable.
I brought up LKY just to illustrate the point that the govt can do whatever it wants through legislation. But I agree that LKY was in a class of his own. He was a product of his time and the environment then. What I can't stand are minions channeling LKY, and it is laughable when they get step on their own foreskin. A common trait I see though is they take a counter argument very personally. For instance, Simon Milner said something about being "interrogated". Indian snake laughed and said "it sounds like a threat".

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the correct pronunciation for "question" and "issue" ?

I thought I heard Shan saying "questian" and "issiew".

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must watch this video in full:
FF to 45.22 for some verbal spats during which AMDK put our Ah Neh in his place, and the latter lan lan scuttled away.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
FF to 45.22 for some verbal spats during which AMDK put our Ah Neh in his place, and the latter lan lan scuttled away.

How rude this Ang moh for not treating Shan with more reverence! Time to update update our ministers with more dignity! :cool:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
talk so much cock for what?....
both about the same weight division
give them some gloves and let them beat the shit out of each other

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I brought up LKY just to illustrate the point that the govt can do whatever it wants through legislation. But I agree that LKY was in a class of his own. He was a product of his time and the environment then. What I can't stand are minions channeling LKY, and it is laughable when they get step on their own foreskin. A common trait I see though is they take a counter argument very personally. For instance, Simon Milner said something about being "interrogated". Indian snake laughed and said "it sounds like a threat".
it's one-upmanship behaviour where any slight on their faces becomes personal to get even and have you apologise ang just say sorry. they expect sinkies to cowl under their smarty-pants discourse, smug in their cockiness due to the 70% listening to their god-spoken words. simon bested shan and he knows it, so what better way to keep pride intact by that sorry excuse of a lame attempt at humour.

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal

the last 5 mins is GOLD. Shan shot at the AMDK, " you accused me of being a lawyer " The AMDK shot back " it was'nt an accusation" and Shan was speechless!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is clear that the good minister Shan was calm and composed, while the botak white guy was stammering and nervous. Shanmugam clearly won the debate.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
talk so much cock for what?....
both about the same weight division
give them some gloves and let them beat the shit out of each other
No need lah, asked both to strip and see who got bigger cock. I am sure the Ah Neh will lose because every man or woman has already be castrated by their own master when they enter politics.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I find this rather bothering since the select committee is supposed to get feedback and ideas but turn out that Sham was interrogating the patrons like how he tried to bully Silvia Lim. How can this be called participation when he threatening the people there. Besides, the the whole arrangement of the committee sitting high up like courtroom speaks of disrespect to the participants..