• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Moh Vs Ah Beng Showdown @ Shaw Centre

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is pointless to argue with a British subject like lancerglxi. Look at his skin. He has inferior genetic complex and as you know, the mat sallehs are the fairer people who left India and set up homes in Europe.

Haha, he'd probably betray your Singapore for Great Britain as well, being the ugly, filthy and worthless garbage in society that he is.

And what he is trying to say is that "I think you're lying, I hate the fact that you are talking down on my Aryan masters and as revenge I'd try to diss you in one sentence and make myself look smart as well."

He ends up looking dumber than he is, as you can see. Dissing SUPERIOR Chinese kungfu movies for INFERIOR Bollywood dung?! THE FUCK?!

This is the same as telling me, "look, my white masters punch best no matter what". He is asking to be punched and beaten up by Chinese and black people. It would be good to break his face and his legs, and make him crawl to me crying like a wretched dog and begging me for mercy.

Tell that British subject: this is "fair". Point to him and say: that is "unfair".

Nah, it's quite true.. actually, there's even a long-standing joke about the KKK. The "tough" rep of KKK comes from one "fierce" member screaming racial abuses while 2 of his fag buddies back him up.

Besides, most angmos tend not to dare f-ck with anything above 12 years old & not below 4' tall. Their "balls" only grow when outnumbering the victim at least 3-1 with upward adjustments according to victim's gender, size & stature.

Finally, the numerous, almost daily incidents I've seen in the news, convince me angmos are inherently weak & structurally defective. Angmos seem to have a knack for falling over & cracking their skulls whenever they are punched in face, no matter by which race. That is a very regular event and the formula is ANGMO FACE KENA PUNCHED = FALLS OVER & FRACTURES SKULL. The chances of that happening is astronomically higher than striking Toto or 4D. So be warned in SG, to the angmo-loving Gov, that equals automatic murder charge for non-whitehorse Singas, if the "heroic" angmo died.

The various news articles highlighting the fragile angmo skull:
Lower Plenty bouncer’s king hit

Man's skull fractured in fight

Former Boomer Russell Riches king-hit

Man bashed after junior league game was trying to diffuse argument

Nightclub patron died five days after fight

Man in coma after Sydney fight - police

Man suffers fractured skull at Kiama party

King hit: man suffers fractured skull

Man who broke cop's skull gets detention

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's because the black guy hasn't tried one of the following:
1. engage in a staring incident at one of our many beautiful void decks or karaoke bars
2. grope a lian's tits in front of some bengs
3. tug-of-war for discount items during Big Singapore Sale
4. cut queue when they're giving out "hello kitty" dolls at McDonalds
5. chat up the PRC mistress in front of the ah pek

Almost 100% guarantee they'll strip the blackness outta the nigger when they're done with it. Hope this helps you.

"Helps you"? Help, me. HAHA YOU? No thank you it doesn't "help" at all, so don't be a joke. And stop talking real smack. Seriously. You are not good enough to be of help to me in anything. You are worthless.

Also you should know that blacks also don't go out alone. The Chinese and Malays are stronger than whites and are much stronger and tougher than British subjects, I mean Indians, but that's about it.

DearestGodlikeWarlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like your joke. Or watching too many kung fuk movies?

I like your joke better mate. I'd rather be guilty of watching too many kung fu movies (where Chinese actors directors are hired in America as well, never really heard of an Indian one bwa ha ha ha) than too many of those Bollyshit ones from your country. The former is much better anytime, and you know it. Anyone who knows what real movies are can tell, blind Indian nationalism aside.

Unlike those Chinese you Indians can't do movies for shit, or do anything right. Typical labourers. Oh spare us from your attempts at martial arts movies too please, you Indians aren't good enough and you are all rubbish. Yup.

Do you still remember what Prince Philip said when he toured a factory in Edinburgh and came across a faulty fuse box: "It looks as if it was put in by an Indian."

Well, what are you Indians good for honestly? Nothing?

DearestGodlikeWarlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is pointless to argue with a British subject like lancerglxi. Look at his skin. He has inferior genetic complex and as you know, the mat sallehs are the fairer people who left India and set up homes in Europe.

Haha, he'd probably betray your Singapore for Great Britain as well, being the ugly, filthy and worthless garbage in society that he is.

And what he is trying to say is that "I think you're lying, I hate the fact that you are talking down on my Aryan masters and as revenge I'd try to diss you in one sentence and make myself look smart as well."

He ends up looking dumber than he is, as you can see. Dissing SUPERIOR Chinese kungfu movies for INFERIOR Bollywood dung?! THE FUCK?!

This is the same as telling me, "look, my white masters punch best no matter what". He is asking to be punched and beaten up by Chinese and black people. It would be good to break his face and his legs, and make him crawl to me crying like a wretched dog and begging me for mercy.

Tell that British subject: this is "fair". Point to him and say: that is "unfair".

Don't take what Indians say too seriously. If you do it's like you believe in snakes. They do have a deep inferiority complex which is also deeper than what we can ever imagine and behind their pseudo-intellectual facade they know they are useless and they can't really convince anybody with whatever they try to say. They can't even convince themselves for goodness sake!

Leave these failures be.

And it would help to just point at them and do a singalong, like, here goes:

One little
Two little
Three little Indians...

Ten little Indian boys!!!

They'd probably point at themselves and sing with us too, you'd never know.

lancerglxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not at all, you ugly dark fuck :wink:

Maybe my friends should meet you and break your bladder face in with black and yellow fists, how about it? Then we will see if we have the ability to tell more jokes and if you have the ability to laugh and appreciate our, "jokes".

Notice the words "my friends". Whats the fuck wrong with you? Typical Chink cowardness.

No wonder the little Chinkie in the car incident dare not fight the Ang Moh. And we all know that Chinkies never fight alone.

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal

"Helps you"? Help, me. HAHA YOU? No thank you it doesn't "help" at all, so don't be a joke. And stop talking real smack. Seriously. You are not good enough to be of help to me in anything. You are worthless.

Also you should know that blacks also don't go out alone. The Chinese and Malays are stronger than whites and are much stronger and tougher than British subjects, I mean Indians, but that's about it.

Wah-lan eh first you seem like a jewish asskisser... then now, a chimp lover.
I know you love the black sugar cane but don't go overboard leh...skali they
make you their drug mule
then you know ah! I just wanna help you avoid becoming a drug mule mah. Also the black low-down love is quite dangerous one... very bad for your health.

About the nigga prowess - I think maybe you should officially inform the Indos about that becoz no one respect niggas over there. In fact, the Indo authorities have long been having a barrel of fun & laughter, regularly shooting & bashing dead the chimpies without a trial for drug trafficking, among other crimes. You can call it a safari hunt outta africa woh!

In China, the PRCs have 0 tolerance for the nigga-bullshit (tnb) as well & have been showing them great hospitality in the entertaining form of multiple close contacts with rifle/revolver butts or with a hail of bullets.

Your latest favourite people sure seem to have quite a reputation as living ebony bulleyes the world over for some reason.

th_56628_Darkie1_122_579lo.jpeg

"Coon wer jos git alung?"

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Also SG has a majority pop of 75% chinese whom made the country what it is today. If the % were changed say more malays would SG be better or worse?"

- Jah_rastafar_I
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=205436

what's the pt of simplying quoting ad verbatim albeit only part of my post without any commentary? You think this will make u any smarter? :oIo: Btw why so silent in this thread when your kind is getting bashed? Oh yes your scared further proving shit skins are all talk 0 action.