• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Moh Terrorists threatened Atttacks & Poison Chinese food & Restaurants Toronto

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
neddy said:
With the increasingly affluence of the Chinese people, more animals are at extinction risks for exotic medicine food, and the Chinese are known to ignore the conservation laws.

Whoever comes out with the idea of eating just fins and discarding the rest of the animal, should be chopped in both arms.

Who to blame?

You must be living in the past. Who really believes in TCM? Not the common people. Not the Chinese in PRC. TCM has gone the way of the gramophone. It is meant for people with a lot of money to spend. Believe it or not, they actually wanted to outlaw TCM in China some years back but decided not to do so for cultural sentimentality.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Received_by_Kings said:
The animal-rights group would leave them alone as they are not capable enough to protect tigers hahahaha.

Or dragons for Chinese eat dragon's eyes too.

Seems like the animal-rights groups are helping to save the world by removing all the food stuff for this omnivorous specie. When this specie gets extinct, the man-made climate change will be eliminated forever. Until that happens, the only thing that they save are their own jobs.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
streetsmart73 said:
hi there

1. just like some kettle calling the pot black leh!
2. there are plenty of snow leopard & animal skins out in the western markets too.

Ya. Mink coats.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
uncleyap said:
Ang Moh & their beef diet caused the planet's warming by a significant amount. Cow made lots of greenhouse gas. To save the planet more significantly it have to start with Mc Donalds Burger King & Steaks! Not shark fins! :wink:

If I remember correctly, if the Americans were to reduce their beef intake by half, they would have reduce the greenhouse effect of cattle farts equivalent to the entire automobile emission in the United States. And that is significant. That alone might reverse man-made global warming, assuming there is such a thing. And if you look at how wasteful Americans are with food, often leaving half unfinished food on the plate, there is very little consumption reduction to do - only reduce the wastage.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ang Moh Terrorists threatened Atttacks & Poison Chinese food & Restaurants Toront

If it was some other race like kelings and they were forced to change their habits they would cry racism racism. The chinese are able to do it. Chinese ppl can adapt much much better than them but of course then ppl will call them not loyal to their traditions.

As for the kfc issue would anyone condemn kfc? Of course not. KFC is allowed to to do it cos it's just chickens but more importantly kfc isn't a chinese owned franchise.

Keling or chinks who do not want to be considered kelings and chinks, will relook at their old practices and start doing what modern humans do. And they wouldn't care what their own kampong blokes think of them. Many have switched from their polytheist past to monotheism.

KFC has come under a lot of fire, that's one of the reasons they stopped calling themselves Kentucky Fried Chicken. Boycotters of KFC are largely responsible for this "Free Range Chicken" thing (factory farmed chickens don't see sunlight) but the masses still prefer to select the "more economical" cheaper fowls. KFC and factory farms will continue because economics takes precedence over conscience. Race has got nothing to do with this, blood is thicker than water but gold is thicker than blood so to speak.

Cheers!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ang Moh Terrorists threatened Atttacks & Poison Chinese food & Restaurants Toront

Suggest we develop dishes for the rest of the shark too. These NGOs are only concerned if you take the fins but not the rest of the body. You are right the "other species" that Sam was referring to would not have second thoughts maiming you one limb or two or take your intestines out.

Already have quite a lot.

As far as I know TeoChew got 白牙鲨鱼.

I believe shark bones were used in large amount to make anti-cancer supplements. It is believed that sharks are the least affected by cancer specie due to own immunity system.

If the Ang Moh proved that shark fin will heal their cancer they will be killing more sharks than Chinese. :biggrin:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

If I remember correctly, if the Americans were to reduce their beef intake by half, they would have reduce the greenhouse effect of cattle farts equivalent to the entire automobile emission in the United States. And that is significant. That alone might reverse man-made global warming, assuming there is such a thing. And if you look at how wasteful Americans are with food, often leaving half unfinished food on the plate, there is very little consumption reduction to do - only reduce the wastage.

That's why I pointed out their steaks & their McDonalds and Burger Kings etc. :biggrin:

10 years ago when I worked in US, I had Ang Moh colleagues to go to lunch almost daily. Some of them will eat only a selected part of the pizza for example throwing all the rest away, and waste from one person a lone can feed 2 hungry people for a meal. You imagine that? E.g. one guy will leave a stack of pizza as high as 7" on the table after picking away his favorite parts. I can tell you that after our group of people left each lunch there is enough left over for a hungry family of 5 left on our tables.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Keling or chinks who do not want to be considered kelings and chinks, will relook at their old practices and start doing what modern humans do. And they wouldn't care what their own kampong blokes think of them. Many have switched from their polytheist past to monotheism.

KFC has come under a lot of fire, that's one of the reasons they stopped calling themselves Kentucky Fried Chicken. Boycotters of KFC are largely responsible for this "Free Range Chicken" thing (factory farmed chickens don't see sunlight) but the masses still prefer to select the "more economical" cheaper fowls. KFC and factory farms will continue because economics takes precedence over conscience. Race has got nothing to do with this, blood is thicker than water but gold is thicker than blood so to speak.

Cheers!

You don't get my pt i was just writing how kelings would behave and it's most certain they would behave that way.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

You must be living in the past. Who really believes in TCM? Not the common people. Not the Chinese in PRC. TCM has gone the way of the gramophone. It is meant for people with a lot of money to spend. Believe it or not, they actually wanted to outlaw TCM in China some years back but decided not to do so for cultural sentimentality.

actually....a lot of current western drugs are from TCM. Isolated and purified once the active ingredient is discovered and characterised. Modified existing structure and improve its activity or look for other possible desirable ones.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

You don't get my pt i was just writing how kelings would behave and it's most certain they would behave that way.

Sorry if I did.

To be fair, I suppose all races have their die-hards and their liberals.

Cheers!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Brothers & Sisters, Malays Indians Ang-Moh Africans & Chinese, see what I just dig up on Internet:

:eek::smile:

Yum Yum!

http://www.squidoo.com/Hardysharkfarm

Home » Pets & Animals
Hardy's shark farm

RSS

Ranked #7,365 in Pets & Animals, #193,059 overall
Sharks
In this lens,you'll find a lot about sharks,how to cook them,what are they and etc.So,enjoy
How do sharks give birth to babies?
REPRODUCTION

The sex of a shark can be easily determined. The males have modified pelvic fins which have become a pair of claspers. The name is somewhat misleading as they are not used to hold on to the female, but fulfill the role the mammalian penis......

http://tracc-borneo.org/2011/10/shark-farming/
Tropical Research and Conservation Centre
TRACC
Blog
Conservation
Volunteering
Biodiversity
Our Photos
Educational Courses
Contact us
TRACC projects

« Makes you want to weep.
JCI Luyang Coral planting trip »
Shark farming

Shark farming is possible!

As a marine biologist, public aquarium owner, fish farmer and committed shark conservationist, the possibility of shark farming comes up regularly as a way of increasing shark populations for Marine protected areas. We have bred 6 different shark species and released many. I am currently raising funds to build a shark farm in Sabah, Malaysia – NOT for fins – the idea is appalling – but for restocking in marine protected areas and for public aquariums. Public aquariums are a different topic but I personally believe they have a role to play in protecting the ocean BUT need to reduce their environmental cost. A shark farm would provide an alternative to wild caught sharks on display.

Snorkellers and divers want to see rare and unusual sharks like this Guitar shark.

The project should actually cover its costs within the first year or so – not from shark sales but from tourists who come to dive and snorkel with the sharks. The project area is over 60 acres, 20hectares, big enough for many smaller shark species. In SE Asia there are so few sharks that even marine protected areas have none. The sharks will take years to breed but as a conservation effort that doesn’t really matter. Our farm will be close to a major tourist destination and will make money as an attraction.

Interested in shark farming – general – contact us

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.foodandwaterwatch.org/fi...re/sharks-and-fish-farms-a-deadly-attraction/

shark.jpg

Share |
Home > Fish > Factory Fish Farming > Offshore Fish Farms > Sharks and Fish Farms: A Deadly Attraction
Sharks and Fish Farms: A Deadly Attraction

Danger lurks beneath the sparkling waters of Hawaii. A new type of industrialized fish farming called “offshore aquaculture” may be attracting sharks closer to shore, where surfers and swimmers abound. Locals wonder, with shark attacks on the rise, five were reported in Hawaii in 2005, is there a connection?

Offshore aquaculture involves cramming hundreds of thousands of fish into gigantic submerged nets or cages. Feed and excrement draw sharks, which smell food from more than a mile away. Ashark frenzy can result, with sharks tearing through nets for a ready-to-eat meal.

Sharks already congregate around the nation‚ first commercial offshore fish farm, anchored two miles off of Oahu‚ Ewa Beach in Hawaii. Cates International Inc. wants to add 12 cages to its current four, and triple annual production capacity to 4 million pounds of fish.1 Owner Randy Cates admits his cages serve as bait. “Will they attract sharks? Yes, they will.”2 The sandbar shark is the main predator and has been blamed for five attacks worldwide, according to the International Shark Attack Files at the University of Florida.

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, which is carrying water for the Bush administration‚ campaign to expand aquaculture, has made a similar confession. The agency acknowledges increased shark activity at deep-sea fish farms it manages in both New Hampshire and Puerto Rico.3
Hawaii Bites Back

As a state targeted for more aquaculture facilities, Hawaiians have demanded a study of shark activity off of Oahu. Sharks will be tagged and monitored, so scientists can learn if they are threats to surfers and swimmers. “I want to know, where do the predators go once they are attracted to this area?” asked Oahu fisherman William Aila.4

Aila may have to wait a long time to get an answer. The state Legislature approved the shark study in 2005, but not before deciding to delay the work until 2010. By that time, it may be too late. With the Bush administration working to make it easier for fish farms to be constructed off the coast, and with Cates eyeing to expand, cages will continue to multiply, and so may their unwelcomed guests.
Footnotes
1 Cates, Randy. “Open Ocean Aquaculture: The Frontier at our Doorstep.” Presented at “The Role of Aquaculture in Meeting Global Seafood Demand,” Royal Norwegian Embassy and NOAA Fisheries Service, Seattle, WA, June 20, 2005.
2 Godvin, Tara. (Associated Press) “Hawaii study to see if fish farms attract sharks.” San Diego Union-Tribune, April 11, 2005.
3 Ibid.
4 Ibid.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal

With the increasingly affluence of the Chinese people, more animals are at extinction risks for exotic medicine food, and the Chinese are known to ignore the conservation laws.

Whoever comes out with the idea of eating just fins and discarding the rest of the animal, should be chopped in both arms.

Who to blame?

Nothing goes to waste. The fin goes to the Chinese while the rest of the shark's body goes to the angmo to make their fish n chip and their whatever shark fillet dishes. Why the big fuss over Chinese eating shark fin when the angmo themselves are consuming shark meat?:rolleyes:

damn it man. The day i'll stop eating shark fin is the day when those bloody angmos stop hunting big marine creatures, such as sharks, for fun in their so-called Sport fishing! As usual, angmo's hypocrisy at its best. :oIo:

can't believe that some people actually shallow wholesale, the nonsense that some angmo have been spewing.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can bet the Ang Moh will cry TERRORISM when someone (whoever) sent a threat to claim attacking Mc Donalds and Burger King and steak houses for some stands against consumption of beef and threaten to poison them lethally. The will sent whole FBI CIA & NSA to hunt this down.:biggrin::p

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal

Keling or chinks who do not want to be considered kelings and chinks, will relook at their old practices and start doing what modern humans do.

So, what is it about the tradition ways of the Chinese and Indians u find incompatible to the society? Come on mate, stop living in ur own world yea.... And u cld have use the words "Chinese" and "Indians" instead of using racial slurs such as chinks and kelings,

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. :smile:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. :smile:

Very true these days!

A clear sign of division & polarization among humans.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
one-eye-shark for shark lovers!

http://news.xinhuanet.com/photo/2011-12/06/c_122385716.htm

国家地理2011十大奇异动物:独眼鲨上榜

2011年12月06日 16:57:25 | 责任编辑: 殷丽云 | 来源:人民网 ♦ 关键词 ⇒ 眼畸形 科学家 动物 水母

美国国家地理网站近日评选出了2011年发现十大怪异动物,包括恶魔蝙蝠、独眼鲨鱼、僵尸真菌、吸血飞行蛙、迷惑摇滚变色龙在内的“怪物”纷纷榜上有名。

1 独眼鲨鱼

在墨西哥发现的一个罕见的鲨鱼胎儿,身长22英寸(约合56厘米),只有一只眼睛,长在头部前部。独眼鲨鱼是美国“国家地理新闻”网站编辑评出的2011年十大诡异动物之一。实际上,这条鲨鱼患有一种名为“独眼畸形”的先天性疾病。包括人类在内的一些动物都会出现独眼畸形。在母体外捕获独眼鲨鱼还是第一次。杰克逊维尔北佛罗里达州大学研究鲨鱼的生物学家吉姆-格尔雷切特表示,科学家此前就曾多次发现独眼鲨鱼胎儿。但他们一直未能在母体外捕获独眼鲨鱼,说明这种鲨鱼无法在野外存活很久。

122361213_11n.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yet why isn't anyone pressuring them to stop eating so many damn cows then? Why are they allowed to be wasteful and nobody says anything?

You can bet if it was china or chinese ppl raising those cows and eating beef they would get shot down by ang mohs and their lap dogs like kelings and chinese dogs.