• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang moh got whacked after a chio bu shouted molest

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The Sissy Mindset Has To Change

I find the whole bloodshed affair very unncessary. You see, PRC drunkard went there to entertain those Ang Mo. Later she got so drunk and molested, she cried mother cried father. The question is, why was she there to make herself drunk in the first place? she must have motive to flirt around in those "red light" area hoping to bait a rich ang mo to be her husband, issn't this the reason why so many PRC mei came here?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Welcome to Singapore, you Chow Ang Mos. :biggrin:

Hmm, Liang Court McDonald's eh? It's been a while since I've been there... maybe I should go there sometime soon.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

liang court mac is pretty busy especially on fridays and the weekends at night cos it's right next to clarke quay.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I find the whole bloodshed affair very unncessary. You see, PRC drunkard went there to entertain those Ang Mo. Later she got so drunk and molested, she cried mother cried father. The question is, why was she there to make herself drunk in the first place? she must have motive to flirt around in those "red light" area hoping to bait a rich ang mo to be her husband, issn't this the reason why so many PRC mei came here?

Where do we start?

1) No mention of her nationality, so not sure if she's a PRC.

2) No mention of her getting drunk.

3) Clarke Quay/Liang Court is a red light district area? That's news to me.

4) She was having a meal at McDonald's with her female friends.

So... stop spouting unsubstantiated rubbish. Please.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor Ang moh! Maybe he meant well. The Ah Nehs would have gotten away with something more brazen. Just look at the Annual Foam Party at Sentosa Beach. Lotsa Ah Nehs grating and bumping and groping yet not a whimper from our SPGs. Are Ang Mohs losing flavour to Indians with our SPGs? Both are smelly but who's smellier?

You r right,last night i was dining in a Jap restaurant and saw 3 tables,one couple ,beautiful Chinese girl with a ah neh,another table beside me ,one India ah neh with 3 chinese sluts,and at the counter 2 Chinese sluts with a fat ,bald ah neh .Fuck,what's going on with the Chinese?Why r the Chinese so cheapskate?Unbelievable,I just wondering where r the ah neh girls?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You r right,last night i was dining in a Jap restaurant and saw 3 tables,one couple ,beautiful Chinese girl with a ah neh,another table beside me ,one India ah neh with 3 chinese sluts,and at the counter 2 Chinese sluts with a fat ,bald ah neh .Fuck,what's going on with the Chinese?Why r the Chinese so cheapskate?Unbelievable,I just wondering where r the ah neh girls?

Strange i have never seen that before. Think your eyes are cocked up also so many races and nationalities in singapore what makes you think they are chinese?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1) No mention of her nationality, so not sure if she's a PRC. (She was interviewed over msm, her China slant gave her away)

2) No mention of her getting drunk. (Reporters said women who were drunk in those area were easy target)

3) Clarke Quay/Liang Court is a red light district area? That's news to me. (Those sleezy attire wore by women and its proximity to Chinatown probably shed some lights of such possibility)

4) She was having a meal at McDonald's with her female friends.

So... stop spouting unsubstantiated rubbish. Please.

Last edited:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I see a situation where a lot of pent up anger is vented.

Perhaps it is an indication of things to come and should the police not heed these warning signs, it might be far worse than a bloody nose next time.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I see a situation where a lot of pent up anger is vented.

Perhaps it is an indication of things to come and should the police not heed these warning signs, it might be far worse than a bloody nose next time.

why dun you predict yourself when the fuck you are going to die... that will be more accurate.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
perhaps he caught a whiff stale urine smell emanating from the mei meis?
or maybe it could be be the mei meis had flat chests and no butts, super straight limp hair, like a dogs anal hair and a gait like a constipated duck.

I dont know jah, it could be any of them, but my bet is pallkia could smell the awful smelly urines :biggrin:

Strange i have never seen that before. Think your eyes are cocked up also so many races and nationalities in singapore what makes you think they are chinese?

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal

The ang moh IS crying father and mother to the police as the picture clearly shows. If he is so live and let live to such fights, then he would have disappeared before the police appear.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal

you look at peekture and can tell the ang moh is crying father and mother??

I can only tell the urine char bo has a lame body and so I hope the mata question the chaps tastes for touching a smelly thing. otherwise I cant tell much mate.

you psychic ah?
machiam x man eh? :biggrin:

The ang moh IS crying father and mother to the police as the picture clearly shows. If he is so live and let live to such fights, then he would have disappeared before the police appear.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
perhaps he caught a whiff stale urine smell emanating from the mei meis?
or maybe it could be be the mei meis had flat chests and no butts, super straight limp hair, like a dogs anal hair and a gait like a constipated duck.

I dont know jah, it could be any of them, but my bet is pallkia could smell the awful smelly urines :biggrin:

you sound awfully butt hurt seems like even the ugliest chinese girl wouldn't even look at you.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal

What's with this screwed up leftist liberal mentality? U blamed the victim and not the culprit? A woman wearing a short dress is game for everybody and deserves to be molested or even raped? Do you suggest that all women wear a burqua?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still, less than if Chee was the centre of it all.

Mention of the name alone....SOP is 3 angchia.

Dunno who wrong or right and dun care....nice to see angmo kena hamtum. The attackers probably venting their frustrations over pap FT policies.