• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang moh got whacked after a chio bu shouted molest

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

美女喊被摸 洋汉遭狂殴

性感美女大喊被摸,洋汉当场被两名公众打成血人!

这起风波发生在今天清晨5时40分左右,地点在克拉码头一带,亮阁的麦当劳快餐店内。

《新明日报》记者接到消息赶到现场,看到一名打扮摩登的女郎,正在快餐店内与一名洋汉对质,而洋汉血流披面,相当吓人。

女郎身穿黑色的紧身连身裙,前凸后翘的性感身材展露无遗。她留了一头金褐色长发,皮肤白皙,水汪汪的大眼睛,吸引了很多人的目光。

据新明事后了解,投诉被摸的20来岁女郎,当时是和2名女性朋友到快餐店用餐。

女郎朋友:洋汉先碰她;洋汉被打,鲜血狂流,染红几十张纸巾。完整报道,请翻阅16.03.2013《新明日报》

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor Ang moh! Maybe he meant well. The Ah Nehs would have gotten away with something more brazen. Just look at the Annual Foam Party at Sentosa Beach. Lotsa Ah Nehs grating and bumping and groping yet not a whimper from our SPGs. Are Ang Mohs losing flavour to Indians with our SPGs? Both are smelly but who's smellier?

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
No wonder our police force is so fucked up. One simple fight and you see the amount of policemen there? :rolleyes:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
7 poodles rushed in to help angmor?

I'm sure if he didn't get beaten up, then the molest case will surely be deemed a 'civil case'.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Poor Peppertail kenna hoot until pua siew liao :rolleyes:

a.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Poor Ang moh! Maybe he meant well. The Ah Nehs would have gotten away with something more brazen. Just look at the Annual Foam Party at Sentosa Beach. Lotsa Ah Nehs grating and bumping and groping yet not a whimper from our SPGs. Are Ang Mohs losing flavour to Indians with our SPGs? Both are smelly but who's smellier?

to be fair during the foam party it's all messed up i mean you are bound to knock into someone over there. This ang moh blatantly molested a female out in the open in macs.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PCB ! Fantastic !

Heard that the ang moh wasn't whacked up by sinkies but other foreigners. Not sure. Cannot confirm.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be Changed !

Very malu for the ang moh:biggrin:

Gentlemen ! This is the time for a change !! If we have guns, do we need to fear even the stupid law and fake justice system too ? :cool: I will even rape that woman too. :p

[video=youtube;nlhEAdPxIX4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlhEAdPxIX4[/video]

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PCB ! Fantastic !

2 men should not have touch him in the public.got cctv footage.
wait for him to go out, whack him without witness.
now 2 guys sure be jailed for being hero

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Sissy Mindset Has To Change

My feeling is that most of you will obey even you have a gun in your hand. Even if there is a 100 is to 1 advantage, you will still surrender yourself to a skinny policeman.

This mindset have to change.

Imagine a world WITHOUT police. :wink: Everything is possible. :biggrin:

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Sissy Mindset Has To Change

1) the urine 'chio bu' is not very chio bu is it?
ya la, short tight dress, but zero curves and well not very chio la
maybe the chap very drunk, so thought he is in orchard towers so try his luck.

but why the char bo must wear like street walker? sometimes, no point always whack the man, the girl also must learn to not anyhow dress la. knn.

2) ang mohs are used to fights like this, their attitude is you win some, you lose some, no worries mate. they wont cry mother cry father like urines or other asians who will bring parang and whack until die

3) the ang mohs are likely to be tourists or FTs, so they dont want any problems, so they backed off

4) we dont really know what happened, so lets hold our counsel till the whole thing explodes, then we can pick at the remnants. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The Sissy Mindset Has To Change

1) the urine 'chio bu' is not very chio bu is it?
ya la, short tight dress, but zero curves and well not very chio la
maybe the chap very drunk, so thought he is in orchard towers so try his luck.

but why the char bo must wear like street walker? sometimes, no point always whack the man, the girl also must learn to not anyhow dress la. knn.

2) ang mohs are used to fights like this, their attitude is you win some, you lose some, no worries mate. they wont cry mother cry father like urines or other asians who will bring parang and whack until die

3) the ang mohs are likely to be tourists or FTs, so they dont want any problems, so they backed off

4) we dont really know what happened, so lets hold our counsel till the whole thing explodes, then we can pick at the remnants. :biggrin:

You want to suck ang moh lj just say la bird brain.